Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 2. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 11, 2018, 05:57:58 AM
so if you are still interested in investing some money into the marekt i would go for sure with about at least 50% invest in bitcoin the rest you can split in some altcoins
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 05:51:21 AM
 Actually to buy Crypto currency there are many choices for that. You must learn before you buy it. and you must make research too before you determine what Crypto currency you will buy.
Activity: 43
July 21, 2018, 02:11:09 AM
You can enter the trade, at that point which coin whose cost is down. at that point it is the correct coin to purchase, in light of the fact that generally after the value drops, the cost will rise once more! furthermore, obviously you will rapidly get a benefit.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
Do a good brief market analysis and check for the coins who,s prices are continuously decreasing for the last few months. There is a strong possibility that the pump is on the card . You can earn big by using this strategy.
I suggest you to invest in ETH, XRP or AE.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Well first, the top cryptocurrencies are the best choice, if you'll look into past graphs, those cryptocurrencies had always been bullish by nearing end of the year. For now tho, invest in those tokens in the crypto market that is way beyond their ICO price (like 2000% loss or something) then do your research about their plans, e.g. product launch, buyback programs, etc.. By the time you finished researching those projects, you'll surely know where and when to invest. It's a different case though if you're a short-term investor but you'll be fine either way. I'm just gonna say Good Luck and be smart.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:55:44 AM
For me individually, the promising altcoins are those that are at the top  of the market. I can say more namely - the first five from top coins. I think that now it is worth investing in such coins as Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, waves, because i think by the end of this year they should increase in price and they are rather stable coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

You can buy EOS,ETH,NEO and ADA that's my suggestion to you. These altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit  from it.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 11:25:43 AM
What have you done today for your development? If nothing else, then discover new opportunities in this profitable project. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 223
July 20, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

With the kind of capital you wish to invest in crypto, that means bitcoin is out of the way, but I can suggest you invest in ETH. I think ETH is around $400 plus
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
Buy ICX, WAN and VEN. those are top 3 for great future profits. also buy them and hold them safely in a wallet. you can hold for 1 year and expect good returns from them
Activity: 29
July 20, 2018, 10:37:11 AM
Best crypto are the ones listed in the top 10 of coinmarketcap .
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
July 20, 2018, 10:34:54 AM

depending on you want to trade or for long-term holding. you have to plan it first, I just want to suggest, you should try while searching for knowledge and try to analyze and research from various references that friends have to convey to this discussion comment.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 20, 2018, 10:33:50 AM
You can buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Neo. Also there is a super ICO going on and the public sale will be live on the 10th of September. The ICO is DataBlockChain. Have a look here: https://www.datablockchain.io/
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:29:27 AM
Buy BTC, because BTC now has a lot of good news, especially from the United States.
The us ELF is about to pass, so the BTC will be recognized by more and more investors.
Activity: 5
July 20, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
In my country, You can not buy anything with btc/ eth. You can only use btc to buy cash  
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
July 20, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

I would recommend crypto under $ 1, but you should investigate and analyze it first to determine in any speculation option. I think if you choose a cheap altcoin the option gets a bigger gain compared to the top altcoin.
Activity: 15
July 20, 2018, 09:58:34 AM
KIN is incredibly undervalued   Wink
Activity: 151
July 20, 2018, 09:57:53 AM
if I want to buy definitely I will buy bitcoin and ethereum, because they have good and high selling value. bitcoin and ethereum have a very good purchasing power among people today.
Activity: 35
July 20, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
At this point, I recommend buying ethereum, because right now the popularity of the coin in cryptocurrency is very good. Growing in popularity due to ICO
Activity: 208
July 20, 2018, 09:49:55 AM
Not much money you have, will not be felt if you invest in Bitcoin. Invest in Altcoin is more realistic. ETH, Ripple, LTC is a good Altcoin and still affordable. They can give you a profit. you can do day trade or long term. Both ways that can provide profit for you.
Pages:
Jump to: