Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 3. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:33:29 AM
if according to the present it depends on long-term or short-term investment, then we can buy Tron or EOS, both altcoin has great potential in the future. Even more people think the EOS price will be like the Ethereum price. It's just that predictions can happen or only information that will make EOS sought by many investors.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:30:12 AM
You can buy those projects that you think are necessary, but it is better to choose those that are already traded on prestigious exchanges, such as Binance or Bittrex. So choose from the top 50 CoinMarketCap site
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

If you are newbie to trading I suggest you can go for Bitcoin because a lot of people or investors trades bitcoin wherein you investments is secured, but day trading is much more profitable because of high volatility. But for long-term investments you can go for stellar, ripple or etherium because they are the most promising altcoin in the market today which can comepete head to head with bitcoin as being the number 1 cryptocurrency coin in the market.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
July 20, 2018, 12:37:25 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
I think you should buy Eth because this kind of coin has a good potential in terms of objective platforms. You need to hold it for a long period and wait until the currency rise up again because there's a probability that the currency will rise in the near future. Yeah, it is a matter of patience but it is worth waiting for.
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 04:05:33 AM
I would advice to buy ETH and hold it, there's a chance for a raise in the future. Remember to go through each ICO's whitepaper, website, roadmap, team, platform as well. If you're someone who loves traveling, you might want to check out chozun 途赞.
Activity: 141
June 24, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
Try the most popular currency - bitcoin. Of course 300$ is too low for such coin, but 300$ in general not so much to invest in crypto
In addition to bitcoin, Ethereum can also be recommended. Which at the moment seems to be more promising in terms of investment and can give a good income even to minimal investments.
Activity: 213
June 24, 2018, 03:03:58 PM
Try the most popular currency - bitcoin. Of course 300$ is too low for such coin, but 300$ in general not so much to invest in crypto
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 02:17:30 PM
Currently I will recommend EOS to you because its very promising and will take up the market.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
June 05, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

I think with such a low amount you better avoid expensive coins like BTC, ETC or even LTC.
It's better to focus on cheap but promising coins like Waves, Minexcoin and COss.
yes I agree, but one type of coin that already has a high value would be more profitable although the risks faced are enormous. the $ 300 money you have is enough to be used as an investment asset by buying 3 types of altcoin, but one of three types of altcoin You can buy a coin type that is familiar to the investor (Ethereum), because altcoin species is very potential and able to increase its value in future.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
June 03, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

I think with such a low amount you better avoid expensive coins like BTC, ETC or even LTC.
It's better to focus on cheap but promising coins like Waves, Minexcoin and COss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

you can review it first from the recommendations of friends in this discussion. try to do it for your understanding and experience, even more so to explore his knowledge. so I guess you should be involved directly
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
June 03, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
I think the best to buy in cryptocurrency is bitcoin because like I always said the company of bitcoin is more secured in terms of security to your investments because they are trusted business to the public.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 10:13:59 AM
I would advise you to buy some Ethereum. One of the most promising cryptocurrencies. Now is a very good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You can also buy Cardano (ADA) and IOTA.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
June 01, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
First of all, you need to decide for yourself how long you plan to invest and what you want to get the result. 300$ is a small amount to share it into pieces. Therefore, if the long-term trading - choose one of the top coins. And if you want x2-x10 in the near future, you should study the undervalued prospective altcoins and also choose one or two for investment.
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
Siacoin. This promising newcomer of the crypto-currency market is not so much a virtual payment medium as an innovative technology of cloud storage that can protect all your assets even in the event of a force majeure system failure.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 04:39:12 PM
If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.
The team is very important. The Whitepaper is not something that you can just read and rely on anymore since Whitepapers are copied from the other coins with selective add-in's. The community is another thing that makes a coin cost more.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 535
May 31, 2018, 04:24:36 PM

Try to invest intro the old projects. For example it is Bitcoin- he have a absolutly stability of his value or Ethereum.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 04:22:28 PM
Babb is now on Kucoin market. It is one of the altcoins i believe. You can search it and if its ok for you, you can make investment.
Pages:
Jump to: