Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 4. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:11:41 PM
Now by the way very well played MTS Storiga tokens and others,made a number of X6-X30 ,it is necessary to look at the market and volumes, now many coins that have volumes are not large now their pampyat,and will be even higher in price to raise,so I recommend of course to look at these openings,for me so for them the future,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 04:10:40 PM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

Ethereum is one of the best coin in the market today since it was very cheap and most of the people prefer to invest this coin if they did not have the good amount of capital to place on bitcoins.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 31, 2018, 04:08:06 PM
while the market price is reduced, I would have waited and did not invest.

That could be a good idea aside from that while you can hold it the price is low and don't forget to gather informations which may be your lead to become successful. Aside from that why crypto currencies to buy because it is a good investment it means their is a chance that the price is getting better as the days pass by.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 07:36:54 AM
With only $300 dollars you might be best investing in well established coins such as ETH, BTC, NEO or EOS. Although these coins will be a safer investment, they will likely have less gains than a small cap coin or maybe an ICO.

If your risk tolerance is a little higher, i would suggest putting $100 of your money into a low cap coin such as Oyster PRL who have just released their main net or into a promising ICO like Spotcoin who will be paying out dividends to holders of their coin.

Good luck with your investment
Activity: 181
May 31, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

For me, i will use $300 and turn them into Ethereum (ETH), this is a very good chance to invest some ETH, because the price of ETH is quite low for now, i do believe that their price will reach $1k soon, we just need to be patient until it happen
Activity: 196
May 31, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
maybe if you want to make long-term investments, I suggest you to buy some ethereum coins because it will be very profitable for the future and the best part to make long-term investment with us know its relatively stable price compared to the others.
Activity: 434
May 31, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.
But if in my opinion if choose cryptocurrency that bound to real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became very popular and fashionable so ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects that offer long-term investment. Because only a financial pyramid can say that you will soon become a millionaire after investing. The best way to benefit from ICO is to invest in ideas that have turned into projects. Please see the proek in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 06:18:06 AM
For now buy CAPP and HVN and wait to buy BNT at the price level of around $2 to $3. Apart from these you can invest in ICOs of BEAT and CHIMAERA. CAPP has already in it's very lower point and by listed in another top exchanges it can go at least 30x times once again in next year.

I think NEO is solid, I don’t know much about CAPP or HVN so I can’t really vouch for it. NEO has been showing steady growth since Sept surviving both the China FUD and holding decently in the current one, so it would probably be the safest to just keep.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
May 31, 2018, 06:13:00 AM
Just try to visit the market or whether your current position is in front of an internet-connected computer? My suggestion to you with 300 $ what if you buy ETH or NEO. Two crypto in my opinion has a good potential for investment.
Activity: 336
May 31, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
If you want to invest your $300. i would advice to invest ethereum its a good for long term investment of course..but if you want to do Day trading you can buy any altcoin but you need to analyze the graph of an altcoin you want to invest make sure its good to buy and wait to pump. Also if you want to invest in ICO you need to read their whitepaper and check their Team if their active or your money will be gone.
Activity: 42
May 31, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
It's a good time to buy crypto as the market is red. I'm seriously looking at VLUX now. Their main sale is starting in a few days and apparently there's no min contribution needed, so you can invest in whatever amount you want - http://vlux.io/
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 31, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

My advice is buy ETH and hold it. If you invest on ICO, please read the whitepaper and the platform. Because if you invest in wrong ICO your money will be gone.
Didn't you see him say 300 dollars? . . I want to invest in the mindset. If you want to rely on a $300 counterattack, this will be very difficult. This price suggests not to buy the mainstream currency. Go to a small currency. There may be thousands of dollars in a few months. But it may also disappear.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
May 31, 2018, 06:01:13 AM
In addition to TRX and ADA, I do recommend to check the upcoming Ftec project.. It is very cool platform with many features for trading and investing. https://ftec.ai
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 05:59:04 AM
if you can take a look at REMME (REM) currently already in the market IDEX, gate.io and TIDEX I think this token is quite interesting and have a chance in the future and the current price is quite cheap than the current  price token sale, if you think useful please consider what I convey thx buddy.
Activity: 57
May 31, 2018, 05:51:11 AM
I recommend to buy SibCoin. They are going to launch their wallet in summer, where everyone can create their own tokens. So I'm sure it will give a big impulse to them.
Also a strong team with a big expirience, a lot of exchanges. So my decission is SibCoin
Activity: 392
May 31, 2018, 05:48:40 AM
Of course! The market is just developing, I would say that it is now at the initial stage of formation, that’s why everything now is so unstable.
Activity: 392
May 31, 2018, 05:46:48 AM
It seems to me that now it is worth to buy Zcash or Monero. I personally think that they have the greatest chance of quickly getting out of the dump.
Activity: 181
May 29, 2018, 06:15:15 PM
good coins to buy I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum, these two coins are the best have great potential in the future so I think it is perfect for long-term investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:43:01 PM
Given that the market is now a big drawdown, it is very profitable to invest now. I would buy Cardano or Litecoin.
Activity: 448
May 29, 2018, 07:06:27 AM
I myself do not know what to do because I have now mostly only the Ethereum and I understand that it needs to be sold. I think it's worth to buy Cardano.
Pages:
Jump to: