Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 7. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:46:26 PM
I had 400$ from salary this month and i invested in 4 projects 100$ and thats ZILIQA,ZEBI COIN,BANAYAN NETWORK AND INTERNET NODE TOKEN.
You can invest in one only but find low cap coin which has chance to go 100x
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
May 26, 2018, 07:45:37 PM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

I think you should think about ethereum and bitcoin, first. And, after of these, you might take a look at iota, stratis, litecoin and waves.
Activity: 252
May 26, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
I think at this moment these coins are the best to invest (ETH, LTC & NEO). Its price very huge and is increasing the price day by day I think if you invest in these coins it's will bring you a good profit in this end for the year.
If purchased I would choose ETH or VIT to buy. I believe in these two coins, the first ETH is the most popular potential coin in the market today, the second coin VIT is the coin hit the needs of each of us. They will grow stronger as our life demands higher and higher.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 06:39:26 PM
You can enter the exchange, then which coin whose price is down. then it is the right coin to buy, because usually after the price drops, the price will rise again! and of course you will quickly get a profit.
Activity: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:38:18 PM
Yes, you are right. This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You mentioned you have 300 USD to invest, then I recommend you to buy NCASH, NPXS, TRON, MTC, ADA, And obviously NEO and Ethereum. Low price coins will be better and I mentioned some good low price altcoins. Good Luck
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
May 26, 2018, 06:28:42 PM
for myself I am investing in Ethereum because I think it is the best time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

If you will invest for long term, you can buy doge, ethereum and NPXS. Because I've seen potential for all of them.
Just spread your money to them. If you trust the ICO, you can buy that token on private sale and get some bonus for buying token.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
Buy ethereum and hold it until December because last year the eth make a huge impact in increasing the value who knows maybe it will happen again, and eth is more stable compare to other altcoins. Make a gamble with it this the game here.
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
for now this purchase crypto I recommend buying neo and ethereum, because now the popularity of the coin in cryptocurrency is very good. but we should be able to take advantage of the situation and now is the right time to buy.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 06:12:22 PM
The best cryptocurrency to buy are neo eth and nano and Tron and iota all these coins have tremendous potential for growth
Activity: 266
May 26, 2018, 06:07:45 PM
the three best coins to hodl are tron eth and nao and iota these coins have good amount of potential for growth
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 06:02:29 PM
The best bet for you would be to buy Ethereum and invest in a reputable ICO or Altcoin for maximum ROI but sure it can take some time to get a good ROI but the ROI is usually much higher than with traditional trading if you invest in a ICO (at least nowadays when the market is frozen like it has been for a few weeks)

Most Ico's accept Ethereum as payment or Bitcoin, but most accept ethereum as the main currency (at least we only accept etherum, and we like to think of us as reputable), I would not look at those who offer purchases via credit card or something like that, it is usually dodgy at least, you can buy ethereum on a centralized exchange or on coinmama or coinbase they all offer pretty easy solutions to buy ether or btc.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
The current market situation is good for getting in since the prices are low. IMO, Bitcoin, ETH and Neo are good investment choice. Before investing, please do your own research and investment decision.
That is a good suggestion if you want to buy altcoin. Of all the above mentioned. I am more likely to buy Ethereum because Ethereum has good potential for the future. And IMO, Bitcoin and NEO in my opinion are also good but I further recommend to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 152
May 26, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
The current market situation is good for getting in since the prices are low. IMO, Bitcoin, ETH and Neo are good investment choice. Before investing, please do your own research and investment decision.
Activity: 588
May 26, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
I would recommend now just buy bitcoin. And wait a bit of time and invest them in perspective altcoins
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
May 26, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
Check on coinmarketcap and under trending coins, find the gainers , the top five gainers are the coins to buy but don't keep them for long . You just wait when it reaches a profit of 2 to 5 % then you sell, rinse and repeat. Is my trading strategy.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 05:45:17 PM
I think at this moment these coins are the best to invest (ETH, LTC & NEO). Its price very huge and is increasing the price day by day I think if you invest in these coins it's will bring you a good profit in this end for the year.
Activity: 406
May 26, 2018, 05:42:22 PM
If you are new to the cryptocurrency market, then i recommend that you read more and study crypto projects and also study the technical and fundamental analysis of the cryptocurrency trade. This will allow you to build your own trading strategies. But from coins, i would recommend that you buy those that are in the top 20 and also diversify their investments.
Activity: 72
May 26, 2018, 05:42:04 PM
Who should buy the price et because now the price is stable and you can buy at a cheap price and sell it when the price is expensive
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
May 26, 2018, 05:31:14 PM
You should be able to choose the right coin and for me that Coin who is in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap then it will have a good prospect. with that then you will not worry about the investment you have because the popular coin always has the interest and have a good level of public confidence. etherum, ripple, neo, bitcoincash and xlm can be your choice in investing.
Pages:
Jump to: