Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 8. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 110
May 26, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
with the amount of $ 300 is a small amount but I advise you to buy ethereum because now ethereum can be used as one of the coins that can be ascertained stable in terms of price. the risk of loss is also a little so it would not hurt if you choose ethereum as your first purchase.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 26, 2018, 05:17:59 PM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
Finding for itself a promising project of capitalization of less than 50 million and investing in it. Such projects have enormous potential for growth
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 26, 2018, 05:16:07 PM
Ethereum is the best altcoin to buy right now. Its technology will be used in the late future. Right now, ethereum is trying to make this dream come true. And you can see that many people love to hold ethereum since they realize its benefit
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 26, 2018, 03:14:24 PM
Don't invest in tokens. I recommend you to choose one or two coins from top-5 and buy some. This amount is too small and you can't split it to but 5-10 coins, so better to invest in something well-known and perspective.

There are many tokens seems with the good marketplace value. If you looking to invest your fund on mining field you can coins only for investment do not consider like only for bitcoin or alts.
Instead of going for trading you may buy some coins you think it has potential to grow in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:04:11 PM
I advise you to buy ethereum, this is a good opportunity because Ethereum is down, you can also buy docademic, altcoin will continue to increase, in 1 month altcoin this has increased 4 times, you can check it in coin market cap.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 02:50:47 PM
Don't invest in tokens. I recommend you to choose one or two coins from top-5 and buy some. This amount is too small and you can't split it to but 5-10 coins, so better to invest in something well-known and perspective.
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
May 26, 2018, 02:40:47 PM
I would say with $300 you can make a "high" risk investment.

Ok u can buy ETH or BTC if you want, but you will "only" get a x2, x3 till 2020 i think.
Or u say, ok, if i lose $300 it's not so bad, then u can look to the more risky coins. (Oyster, Elix) whatever something rank 100,200+ or spilt etc.

I'm thinking about to invest only in Exchange Coins, like BNB, COSS, IDXM, KCS. I think this is also a "safe" inevstment.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
ETHEREUM may be very suitable for our investment with capital of that size.
and at this price for us to buy very precisely ..
before that price will rise quickly..
Have a good fight
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 26, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
I will advice you to first buy BTC, because it is the gateway for most to enter into the space, I don't know your knowledge of the space, if you do and can spot good ICOs to invest into, I would advice you to divide the money into two and invest into two projects you actually believe in even when the price dump when it hit exchange
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:22:08 PM
It is perfect time to invest in altcoins because many altcoins are falling now, oax is one of the good altcoins you can buy, for me it is almost impossible to lose by investing in oax unless the project fails because it is very low.
Activity: 73
May 26, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Now the crypto market is red / down, and the price of coin is down, I think this is the right time to invest. You can buy some worthless coins with great potential in the future like Ripple, Tron, Ada, Cardano, Nem, Stellar , Verge, Golem. Create your coin portfolio.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
cool post about project on medium  Grin
10+ Reasons to Be Excited About Essentia https://medium.com/essentia_one/ten-reasons-to-be-excited-about-essentia-f045f7235ca7
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
May 26, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
I advise you to buy some ethereum coins because only the price ethereum may be better for long-term investments, in addition to relatively more stable prices compared to other altcoins, as well as users who are already adopted by many successful tokens
Activity: 185
May 26, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
I suggest you to these coins ETH, RIPPLE & NEO you could research on them cux It has a good chance of investment for the long and the short term. IF you invest in the ICOs so I recommend you to have to first read the white paper and research on the site and check the team developers.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 26, 2018, 02:07:32 PM
In my own opinion, top 15 Altcoins on coinmarketcap will make sense if you got the right choice because it is way safer compared to those that are in top fifty and up. I might be wrong but that would be possible. If you want a solid project, idea and  passive income go for SXDT of spectre.ai if not go for EOS, IOST, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash or whatever you want to invest but make sure you make your own due diligence for you not to blme anyone or yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:06:28 PM
Buy a crypto currency that has passed the test of time and still relevant. Such coins like Ether, ripple or Waves are good for long term hold. If you can buy any of these coins, within a year you can at least double the $300 to $600
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
May 26, 2018, 02:06:18 PM
I see 2 options for you:
1. BTC ot ETH.. with them you might x10 your investment during a year
2. Buy some cheap perspective tokens, like TEL, UTNP and so one. If you are lucky, you might x100 your investmen during a year.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
May 26, 2018, 02:04:44 PM
Yes you are right it's really a good time to invest. I think you do not need to listen to people who write here, but to choose a coin for investment on their own. If I had been in your place I would have bought ETH.
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
For a short term investment, Tron and Vechain (VET) would be advisable as they are launching their mainnet in June, so the price would increase most likely. In addition, there are rumors that creator of Tron Justin Sun will acquiere Bit Torrent, so that would be good for TRX price and another reason to invest in TRX.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tron-founder-reportedly-acquiring-bittorrent-inc

For a long term, I would suggest Neo and Vechain (VET), both of this altcoins give dividends to their holders, Neo gives Gas, and after the mainnet release Vechain will give Thor. To check how much dividends you get while holding this altcoins check:

https://neotogas.com/
https://thorcalculator.com/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 26, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
   If you need to ask than don`t buy any crypto-currency. There are so many different ones, there are for almost all branches,
you just need to choose what you like and what you think it will be find it`s users in the future.
   It`s not the point someone else to tell you what to support. You need to introduce with all of them, than find which one is
the best for you, where you will invest your money first, later if you can you will invest yourself more into that cause that`s
what supporters do.
Pages:
Jump to: