Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 6. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

Depending on long-term investment or short-term, long-term> 1 This year is suitable for Bitcoin invetation. If the short-term <1 Year I recommend ICO but you have to be careful if you want to invest ICO read first slowly slow white paper keep asking questions the same team and other investors whether or not really good or not. because if I see not all ICO is good even there is a scam so be careful of any investment would have a risk.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
May 27, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.
You can buy Tron or EOS both altcoins have great potential in the future. Even more some people think EOS price would be like the price of Ethereum. It's just a prediction could happen or just information who will make EOS be sought by many investor. You can also see in coinmarketcap a few days ago almost all the price of cryptocurrency decreased, but EOS has a price increase of up to 10% at least EOS can be a consideration later.

Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 08:34:45 AM

Well I suggest that you invest your 300$ on Bitcoin or Ethereum only. They're very profitable especially on long term holding. And yes, it is a perfect time now to invest on those two because their price is affordable right now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
You are right about the time, now we are at the very bottom, you can buy any tokens from the top 10-20 and any of them at the end of the year will make a good profit! I'm waiting for growth at least 5-7 times
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 07:50:42 AM

Good for you with that much money to buy altcoin. Now there are many altcoin, you can choose some of them altcoin, litecoin, ripple they have great potential to grow, with the investment you will get a good profit and more often. Please invest your money into coins that you feel are a lot of benefit. All decisions are in your hands.
Merit: 31
May 27, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Well from a long term point of view stick to the big coins or coins that in your opinion will have value over an extended period of time. Look at platform coins or anonymity coins as these generally have a higher chance of succeeding. Avoid investing in coins that have little actual use case (farming/agriculture based tokens/music/entertainment etc

1) Bitcoin
2)ether
3)monero
4)Zcash
5)Dash
6)NEO
7)EOS
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
You want to invest? I suggest go and buy some docademic, you know what? This altcoin is crazy moving up from $.04 lastweek if i am not mistaken and now it is at $.3 but it was already at the. $4 few hours ago. It grows fast and I think next week or even few days to come it will hit to $1. But if you want to invest in ICO you can try to invest in traceto.io this one is good and back up by rock token and amazix team.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
May 27, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
There are different good options, but I would stop at NEO or Zcash. I like these coins most and I think that these are still the best options on the market.
Activity: 308
May 27, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

With three hundred dollars maybe you can fill your portfolio with some Altcoin. Maybe Eth could be the first choice, then coins like ripple or waves be second choice, and some altcoins with smaller market capitalization for third choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

$ 300 is not a lot of money, but also not a little money to start investing. Maybe you can start by choosing two or three of Altcoin top20 at this time. Perhaps with the current price range you will have a profit at the end of the year.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
This is good amount to invest in coins not in Ethereum or bitcoin so i will suggest you buy TRX, BCN,ZIL and verge as these are low in price and you will get good return when these will go up.
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 09:25:44 PM
EOS or ETH, they are good and worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
May 26, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Bitcoin and Etheruem is still my choice if you want to buy coins that is already out in the market. You will gain profit from it but you won't get that rich fast. It will be a little slow but with these major coins of the market, price is always fluctuating so if you monitor the market most of the time you will always gain profit. Just don't sell when your profit is negative, don't panic and relax, rest assured that price will go up again in just few days, weeks or months. It takes time but it will be worth it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
May 26, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I prefer to stick with Bitcoin and a few of the higher market cap altcoins. I think it’s a good idea to diversify by buying more than one coin. However, I don’t know if $300 is enough to do that. Maybe you could buy to cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherium or Bitcoin and Neo or some combination like that. You may also need to just hold for a while because that’s not much to use for trading.
Activity: 153
May 26, 2018, 09:01:11 PM
Ethereum is the best and safest in long-term investments. EOS and Cardano become coin alternatives that can provide benefits if you hold them. The best decision is your own examination and analysis.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
May 26, 2018, 09:00:40 PM
The first coin you will buy is either Bitcoin or Ethereum. Risks are less likely to yield than others. I hope you will be happy soon.
Activity: 151
May 26, 2018, 08:02:53 PM
You can check on coinmarketcal
Choose a popular coin
And then search if they got a big project or not
If they have any big project
Buy it, if not
Skip the coin and search again
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 07:59:27 PM

If you want to invest take the good opportunity now to buy bitcoin and ethereum. We all know that the best coins to invest are those coins that has a lot of demand and trusted by many people and those coins that has a potential to give us more profit someday. Also try to invest on altcoins like litecoin, XRP, MTC and ETC.
Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
We need to buy promising cryptocurrency with its own blockchain system and a good, useful idea that go into the top 100 from there choose by its criteria good coins whose price is currently low and buy several types of coins for greater confidence in the profit on investment.
Activity: 434
May 26, 2018, 07:52:42 PM
You can take a look into potential altcoins with high volume but its price just below $1. We could say isn't enough to have a good start in crypto investment but you could still a little bit profit if you choose the best one. And just recommend to you Ptoy and Tron, these two coins give me a good start in here.
Pages:
Jump to: