Pages:
Author

Topic: What crypto currencies to buy? - page 5. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:26:13 PM
If you are new in this crypto marketplace you need to wait and understand the marketplace first. Don’t be panic by seeing other to income lots of money they are here for many years and they are master in their filed.
So you need to know some very basic things very 1st about the cryptocurrency and you need to some time to know about the crypto which you want to invest your precious money.
Look everybody wants to make a profit in their investments but not everyone can there is thing call knowledge work here so be humble and survey cryptomarket palace as much as you can then you should easily decide in which crypto you should invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 28, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
Bitcoin will be a good choice for investment, then try some eth. And if you wanted something new, better search first if that cryptos is worth investing for.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 28, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

Wait until June and then buy Eth for your asset and start trading/ invest, for now wait is the best you can do. You can see market is unpredictable and become slow than ever, invest/ trade in this moment is bad idea. No matter how much money do you have but replace ( buy ) into the right place is matter, think again before too late.  
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 08:02:50 AM
crypto currencies have great potential in some of the subcoins of the stock exchange and will increase their value within a certain time. According to my research, the subcoins that can be invested are Dovu Ripple Island Vibe Seth
Ripple could still be a good option to consider as your next cryptocurrency to invest in 2018.Even though the price of one XRP is a lot lower than the price of one Bitcoin, XRP is still the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
May 28, 2018, 07:58:12 AM
I think the most profitable decision to invest in Ethereum, so it will be much more correct,because its price is fixed and almost does not fall,besides it is growing progressively
You are fool. Crypto's price is not fixed and it's volatile like the other cryptocurrencies do. Ethereum right now has been dumped for more than 20% from the previous price. So you prove nothing.

You're right, ETH is like any other alt and it's price is variable but it does have a tendency of rising to some insane heights in next few years so it's a safe bet to buy and hodl some ETH.
ETH had it's dip to 370$, then back to 800$ and now it's at 530$. All that in just 40days.
Even if you buy it now you should make a profit in one a month.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 28, 2018, 06:38:16 AM
I think the most profitable decision to invest in Ethereum, so it will be much more correct,because its price is fixed and almost does not fall,besides it is growing progressively
You are fool. Crypto's price is not fixed and it's volatile like the other cryptocurrencies do. Ethereum right now has been dumped for more than 20% from the previous price. So you prove nothing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
i will recommend to you, a crypto currencies that has a good project and has a potential to pump all year, and of course a crypto that gaves you a good profit. me, i love ETH so far.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:33:26 AM
crypto currencies have great potential in some of the subcoins of the stock exchange and will increase their value within a certain time. According to my research, the subcoins that can be invested are Dovu Ripple Island Vibe Seth
Activity: 182
May 28, 2018, 05:30:48 AM
Hey guys, I have 300$, not a lot of money I know, but still, can you give some recommendations what crypto currencies should I buy? I think it is a perfect time to invest.

If the capital is enough and mentally and strong already try to buy coin from ico that walk. Because you can get big profit if you follow ico. But if you are new in determining good ico better buy bitcoin and keep for long term or in tradingkan. A little ico advice that I think is good (Utrust, Centra, minerva, and guts).
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
May 28, 2018, 02:07:57 AM
You can wait a little time with a lower price value, so you can get better profit with you buying bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is very good in the future.
You think the price may be lower? I realize that this is a great time to buy Altcoin that we love. This may be the bottom of the market, and the mayor will not be able to fall through this.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 28, 2018, 02:04:45 AM
Whatever altcoin draws your attention, don't forget to invest in bitcoin.

$300 may not be a big amount for investing in crypto market but you have to start with the simplest way of investing. Trusting the leading coin before trusting the rest, you can learn more and better on it if you are able to learn how the crypto market do well.

And when you are ready, try to follow the rest of the top 10 coins excluding Ripple and Tron.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
May 28, 2018, 01:56:28 AM
With such a small amount of money, I suggest investing into different coins and diversifying your funds. I would suggest investing:

-$50 into DENT
-$50 into DeepOnion
-$200 into Ethereum

This is what I would do and I feel this is the best way to earn profits in the short term. This is also an effective solution to earn healthy profits in the long term by HODLING for as long as possible. Do your research op.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 01:53:26 AM
You can wait a little time with a lower price value, so you can get better profit with you buying bitcoin. because the future of bitcoin is very good in the future.
it has been mentioned that OP has a capital of $30, I think it would be nice if to buy ethereum, because ethereum is cheaper when compared to bitcoin, and ethereum is also a potential coin
ethereum now has a stable price and the risk of loss is very low, so there is no harm if choosing ethereum as one purchase rather than choosing a new coin but can not be used as a potential benchmark coin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
May 28, 2018, 01:51:18 AM
it has been mentioned that OP has a capital of $30, I think it would be nice if to buy ethereum, because ethereum is cheaper when compared to bitcoin, and ethereum is also a potential coin
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
Always buy only one Ethereum. This is the best option at all times. Moreover, this year he has a good forecast.
Activity: 140
May 28, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 229
May 28, 2018, 01:42:44 AM
Bitcoins and ETH are the most preferred coins to buy on the crypto market. Indeed, you can hardly find reputable, influential and profitable coins against bitcoin or ETH. Both satisfy you both use and investment. flexibility for both long term and short term.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
May 28, 2018, 01:41:38 AM
It's the perfect time, but with this investment, you'll only win a couple of dinners at the restaurant. A small amount and the joy of victory will overshadow the bitterness of disappointment that you have not invested more =(
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 01:36:28 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 01:24:38 AM
Although it's good to be diversified it's not always advisable to be too spread out. And it's important to have a good balance of solid coins as well as some "riskier" projects.
My top picks apart from BTC would be:

NEO
Ethereum
Monero
Pages:
Jump to: