Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency do you have the most faith in the long term? - page 15. (Read 20454 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

........... and yes ive added some that i feel are doomed for failure, but know there is lots of support.

That explains why you added Paycoin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
The only one I have faith in now is bitcoin. I bought into a few alts when I started but they all failed me and was left dissapointed with the false promises and hype. Now I only think bitcoin has a future.

Well i would have thought the same, but i think there is room for others.

I do agree that alot have been pumped and then dumped by speculators, alot have no innovation.
Coins such as namecoin do actually serve a useful purpose, so its safe to say that these will be around in the future.

Dont really know what will happen with Litecoin, there are lots more options for investors now, i dont think that POW coins are sustainable in the long term either, too much computing power and electricity being consumed, i can see that mining BTC will be unprofitable if it declines much more.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
The only one I have faith in now is bitcoin. I bought into a few alts when I started but they all failed me and was left dissapointed with the false promises and hype. Now I only think bitcoin has a future.
legendary
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
In Writcoin™, every client “gets a say” in the deflation (achieved via the funding of unspendable transactions) and inflation (achieved via the defunding of spendable transactions) of the GEC supply.

Please include “Great Empire Coin (Writcoin™)” in this poll.
legendary
Ive mainly included the well known ones here and some of the bigger players in 2.0 currencies etc.

Ill add anything else you suggest below, and yes ive added some that i feel are doomed for failure, but know there is lots of support.
Pages:
Jump to: