Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 13. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 26, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin right now and that is a very good investment

Bitcoin and ethereum is worth to but. It has a good and potential to grow more in the near future and many investors used those coins in the market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 08:49:52 AM
In the near future, the growth of Litecoin and Ethereum will begin.

If you invest on the long run, then look at the Cardano and Stellar tokens
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 08:43:49 AM
it depends on how much you're willing to spend. Of course, the most reliable remains bitcoin. But he will not make as many X's as any cheap altcoin. but it's less risky
Activity: 103
July 26, 2018, 03:41:08 AM
I think we should buy some different high-quality currencies now. Don't invest money in a currency. I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum as the investment. These two currencies are the bosses of all cryptocurrencies. Is the boss of altcoin, the risk will be lower
Activity: 169
July 26, 2018, 03:28:57 AM
Investing in this falling market, I think a lot of cryptocurrencies are worth investing. But if you have enough money, I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum. Then hold them for a long time, and I think their prices will pick up in the coming months.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 03:26:20 AM
Truth be told there are numerous great and potential Cryptocurrencies later on, yet because of my absence of information about the universe of digital money so I can not indicate which crypto coins merit purchasing and making speculations for extensive stretches of time, yet as far as I can tell not by any means multi year in the realm of this crypto, I can just say the crypto coins that are in the best 10 are worth to have today. what's more, the coins are Eth, Xrp, Bch, Eos, Ltc, Xlm, Neo and Dash. be that as it may, you don't need to have everything. pick what you believe is the best and after that purchase and hold for quite a while, until the point when the cost goes up to the moon and you get a ton of benefit.
Activity: 186
July 20, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
Most of the altcoins are down now. I think you can buy CMT, ABT, XYO, MTC. These are the new but good coin. I think low price coins are very good to buy now, They will be big very soon if the crypto market recovers. And, you must grab EOS, BNB, NEO and The ETH.
Activity: 476
July 20, 2018, 07:53:57 PM
Cryptocurrency is widely recommended from people in crypto today, among others, btc, eth, neo, ADA. In addition to the coins, you may also be able to invest in some potential ICOs. It will add to the coffers of the results you invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 07:52:01 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?

Just do research in crypto market and choose from them the coins that you think has a potential to grow but don't forget to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin and ethereum price now moving upward slowly buy now and invest before it's too late.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:49:36 PM
Many cryptocurrencies are there to buy in this situation. Most of the altcoins are red now. But, There are always some good coins to suggest everyone. Those coins are BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, NEO, ADA, XLM, XRP, DASH, ETC, WAVES. But today I am suggesting you some alternative altcoins  Grin You can buy MTC, CS, NPXS, TIO, ZPT, TEAM Coins. Because these are very good potentially coin. If the market will grow again like before then these coins will be big.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 07:47:57 PM
A lot of crypto to choose to buy these days go for searching the best. I have bitcoin and ethereum as my top lists on investing and hold this time. If in doubt search this may guide and help you to invest in crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:45:45 PM
There are many cryptos in the market which are up for grab, but the choice of buying depends on you and what you want, it is always good to decide for our-self the coins we should buy and I will suggest you go to coin market cap and find the list coins on the site, the more people learn how to make research on this space, the more scam coins will cease to exist.
Despite the fact that the market is at the very bottom and the price for crypto currency is very small, this situation is still very dangerous for investors. It's not that there are a lot of scammers, but the fact that the current state of the market has a big impact on projects, because they do not have the opportunity to develop. Thus, your investment can simply melt away.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
July 20, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
There are many cryptos in the market which are up for grab, but the choice of buying depends on you and what you want, it is always good to decide for our-self the coins we should buy and I will suggest you go to coin market cap and find the list coins on the site, the more people learn how to make research on this space, the more scam coins will cease to exist.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 19, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
I think bitcoin is still the best coin to be invested on. If you look at the numbers, you will know that bitcoin has a lot of potential and it has the ability to recover anytime. I recommend that you invest as soon as possible. Price are still cheap compared to what it can be after a few months. If you are hesitating to invest, maybe you can check the btc price chart and do some research.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 19, 2018, 07:27:54 PM
Variations of cryptocurrency are now increasing rapidly. Making the population crypto more confused and must be extra careful in the selection of crypto they will buy. Moreover, with the current unstable crypto situation, you should be able to choose a crypto that has its strong defenses in the face of this kind of crypto situation, and they will not disappear. Most of them are senior coins, or coins from ICO with experienced industry or they have been reliable.
Activity: 280
July 19, 2018, 06:59:50 PM
Top 3 Altcoin that I recommend to buy at this is Ethereum, IOTA and Stellar. Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency, it brings high stability. Ethereum is the foundation of many ICOs. For me Ethereum is always the best choice. IOTA is a very promising altcoin, it has excellent tangle technology. IOTA's development team is very professional. I believe in the future IOTA will become one of the leading altcoin. Stellar has excellent growth rates. I believe it will be profitable for investors later this year.
Activity: 336
July 19, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
The moment you ask this question is early in 2018 and the cryptos rates that day are falling dramatically. And if you invested in cryptos at the time, you now earn a high return on that investment. And investing in BTC and ETH will always make you profitable in the long-term.
Activity: 924
July 19, 2018, 06:48:55 PM
This is very risk quastion and i sure that a people gives you a lot of different advises. But what can i say: just find a coin which have a good price from self all time high and it must have alive team and follow the roadmap. Also, maybe you will decide to choice a good coin from ICO project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:48:10 PM
While if I may I advice everyone has different choice and view I think
ETH ,NEO,Moreno and ripple from this coin you can choose the very one that you can afford but they are all very good potential coin which you can gain
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 19, 2018, 06:46:34 PM
In recent days, the market has begun to show signs of increasing. This is the last chance we can buy crypto at low cost. Many experts predict that the market will explode at the end of the year and the price of crypto will be high. So if we want to make a profit then we should invest in crypto now. Some of the crypto that I recommend to buy are Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin, NEO and Monero. These are altcoins with growth potential. I believe that they will bring a lot of profits to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: