Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 12. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 04:37:08 AM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
Stellar is the fastest platform for exchanging various currencies, which will work without using third-party resources. Roughly speaking, the Stellar platform can become a very popular decentralized exchange or exchanger on the blockbuster. By the way, such resources are not enough now.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
The ethereum is not just another crypto currency. This is a whole decentralized platform for creating new services on the basis of Blocks. As a matter of fact it is a tool. Ether is just the domestic currency of this platform. It is also called the "gas" of the network.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
I think only the big caps are good investments right now. My midcaps and microcaps have gotten absolutely obliterated in this market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:07:45 AM
Investing in this falling market, our investment costs will be very low. Because the price of cryptocurrency is now falling. I think we can invest in some bitcoin or Ethereum in this market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
there are more 1600 cryptocurrency in market.it can be advantages for us , but it also difficult to identify the best cryptocurrency to bought.we need to do some research to find.
Activity: 11
August 08, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
I think the potential one is Eth. You should invest money on it.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 03:56:20 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin right now and that is a very good investment

Yes I agree if I just have enough capital I would  buy bitcoin too. Its is the most promising profit of all crypto. Specially now the market trend fluctuate big. It means big profit if you buy it in low price and sell it during high value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 08, 2018, 03:51:48 AM
Right now I would not buy any coin. The market is falling and there is no certainty that tomorrow the currency will not depreciate. It is necessary to wait until bitcoin starts to grow steadily and after that buy coins.
Activity: 71
August 07, 2018, 06:46:05 AM
Really, the best answer I can give to this is that you should buy a cryptocurrency that you most believe in and love. You are going to get too many suggestions from this thread, and I don't know how exactly that might help, seeing that you will still have to make the final choice on your own. So DYOR, and technical analysis, then decide.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 12:02:59 PM
During such a depression, there really are doubts about some alternative coins that a few months ago looked very good. But I still think that we need to buy bitcoin and ethereum, these coins have more chances to bring a big profit.
Activity: 52
August 05, 2018, 11:37:41 AM
All decision here should be on you 100%. You should not be encouraged by others, because what they advertise for you is what they hold. The decision should be based on your own research and not based on your surveys or anything like that, because it's just opinions that don't have concrete evidence.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
August 05, 2018, 11:36:05 AM
I think the coins that good for now on investing right now is bitcoin because it has a high amount of return on investment that can make you earn a huge amount of income or profit in this business.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

If you believe in Bill Clinton I'd buy Ripple. Fantastic price and a great coin.
For me the 2 most exciting prospects is Electroneum and Privcy. Both are trading well and are about to go up for the christmas rush. You heard it here first folks Smiley
Activity: 272
August 01, 2018, 07:49:27 AM
I think you can buy some altcoin, because you will also get more profits in the long run and short term, for us you can invest in bitcoin. ethereum, Neo, ltc and omg for us, you will also get more profit.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 01, 2018, 07:45:47 AM
You can work with Eth, Ripple, Waves, Eos, Monero and Tron. I think they are worth to be used because premises are really confident for their increasing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 02:12:04 PM
All crypto I think is good. all depending on market conditions this year. if i become you i will buy ethereum and neo as my long term investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 29, 2018, 02:09:21 PM
Yes of course, you should buy now because it is in the affordable price and this is a great opportunity to be grabbed of and in the right time comes you can earn a good amount of income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 26, 2018, 09:37:58 AM
Definitely bitcoin. Bitcoin is growing despite of most all altcoins are in stagnation so I think that anybody will not negate that in the current moment of time bitcoin is a quite attractive asset to buy. Of course the crypto market is wide enough and it is possible that there are more interesting atcoins than bitcoin in the current time but unfortunately I do not know them. Anyway I think that bitcoin is still have a nice potential to achieve 10000$ (or even more) in this year.
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
With the present uprise in the market. All focus right now is on bitcoin because of the possible bitcoin etf approval. The next best buy right now should be ethereum.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:59:40 AM
I think for now you better buy the newly released currency because the altcoin I just saw has a short-term potential or can be said once listing on the existing altcoin exchanges on ico it goes straight from the ico price and it's very good even if it does not last long .
Pages:
Jump to: