Pages:
Author

Topic: What cryptocurrency should I buy now? - page 14. (Read 3380 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 06:42:25 PM
The crypto currency I think you should invest in is Monero. Mostly because a lot of dark web users and markets are moving to it. This will also rise the price of the coin as more people move to it.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 19, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
I will give you the list of some good altcoins to buy and hodl for long term investment, see them below:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
NEO
EOS
Ripple
ADA

The list of coins below should make holders proud in the next one to two years, meanwhile, DYOR.
Thank you!
Activity: 75
July 19, 2018, 04:52:42 PM
I guess every buy from top 30 from Coinmarkercap would be a great investment in a few month, because now we should see a reverse in the market, and every coin will be growth. So just choose a few to diversify your investments and go ahead Smiley
Activity: 139
July 19, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
What cryptocurrency should I buy now?
NEO Blockchain can process up to 1000 operations per second. NEO is much faster and has a higher scalability potential. The financial NEO ecosystem consists of two tokens; NEO and NeoGas. NEO represents the right of ownership, as well as the right to vote for the purpose of consensus.
Activity: 98
July 19, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
In the event that I were you, I'd investigate COSS is a trade where the tokens related with it pays you profits in view of how much expenses the trade get from exchanging volume. At present, they are just completing 4 million daily, yet they will execute FIAT which is a distinct advantage. Indeed, even with todays costs the token is underestimated by just about 2x on the off chance that you represent today volume with 5% ROI. Individuals are discussing binance volumes of over a billion dollar in day by day volume, however that appears a little outlandish to, despite everything me certainly feasible however. A reasonable objective would be anything between 30-200 million every day exchanging volume.
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 09:20:03 AM
In the current situation in the cryptography market, you can buy any coins . If you do not want to risk choose the most popular )
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 09:45:43 AM
at the moment, I recommend bitcoin, and you can also pick up coins such as Iota and Appc
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
You can research it by your self. If you plan to invest in long term, look for strong coin or at least top 100 coin on coinmarketcap. And if you wanna do short term invest, try to invest in ICO or you can invest in token which already distribute their token to bounty hunter, it will make price cheaper than in ICO stage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 09:35:24 AM
At the moment cryptocurrency is famous in this digital world. Most of the company start to create his own currency and most of the country already created his own cryptocurrency. Recently Facebook wants to create his own currency. As I know if I buy some cryptocurrency and in future, it will be helpful for me so I also buy cryptocurrency.
Indeed in the decision should be based on your own research and not based on your poll or something because this is just an opinion where there is no concrete evidence shown.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
At the moment cryptocurrency is famous in this digital world. Most of the company start to create his own currency and most of the country already created his own cryptocurrency. Recently Facebook wants to create his own currency. As I know if I buy some cryptocurrency and in future, it will be helpful for me so I also buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:56:43 AM
At present, when the market price of cryptocurrency is unstable, investing in altcoins and ICOs is not a good idea. If you want to invest, just invest in BTC and ETH only. At this point, long-term investment in BTC and ETH is the best way to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
July 13, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
Choose what is created for people to improve their lives, what will have practical application in different areas and will be a breakthrough. For me, this is ETH and IOTA
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
July 13, 2018, 04:02:26 AM
buy between 10 best coins in coinmarketcap. It will be able to give great results for you in the long run because of course its development will be nicer and can bring great profit. of course, if buying the current condition of the crypto prices are cheap. If can go back as prices last January in some future time could certainly imagine the profit that could be obtained.
Activity: 173
July 13, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
If I may suggest to you, we recommend that you now buy Neo or EOS. It looks like both of these coins are rising. I also see this move in the market is pretty good. You might try investing on both.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
July 13, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

You should buy ETH when it is at the low price because many good ICO will be running in the future.
A really good companies that running ICO are still only few. Buy ETH for investing.
For now, ICO that got my interest is EOT, Eon protocol ICO, a blockchain game network.
Activity: 135
July 13, 2018, 03:35:35 AM
If you want to make money in the crypto money world, you need to do the right strategy.
There are thousands of coins in the market, it's really hard to choose the right one. If you can not invest in the right jet, you lose money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 03:31:20 AM
I will suggest to you to cut your coat according to body size. I think what you will get to invest depends on how much you have to throw on investment. Thus if you are investing with a whopping amount, top coins such as Bitcoin, ETH, Ltc, Monero are advisable to go for.

However, if you are investing with little, it's best to invest in high potential coins such as EOS, Storm, Ripple, Stellar and so many other ones. What should be your motivation as you invest is that you won't invest in any short life project but those that no matter what happens, they continually stand their grounds.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
I can not give you a good crypto suggestion, if you see the current market situation is very lethargic. all the coins down, and the market is no longer excited. if it sees a large market maybe btc and eth that have a high possibility will rise high when things will improve.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 03:25:13 AM

You have many good options to choose from in coinmarketcap. You can divide your capital into several parts. One part for long term coins, another for short term and another for micro cap coins and so on like that
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

There are many coins and tokens in the eh market today. Many legit and many scam projects. You should do your research well after being told which coins to buy and make sure you buy legit coins only. Coinmarketcap is your friend.
Pages:
Jump to: