Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 18. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
February 18, 2018, 11:45:32 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
I suggest to you learn first about Scammers in this forums, since most of the scammers are running scam programs.  For your query I never found a real coin that have a life as all the coins rely on Bitcoin.
For Trading there are many scam trading sites, please check in the scam accusation forums to find the real trading website.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 18, 2018, 11:35:54 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

For you to become a better trader, you better to read the news about the forecast of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies and then make plans about it. It is better to understand of what altcoins you want to invest on of what are the nature of their coins or what are their intentions in the future, something like that, that will have a great impact on the price. Also, try to learn on how to read the candle stick graph for you to be able to understand deeply on what will happen in the coming days. You will see if the prices are bullish or bearish, or will go up or down, etc. It is really a great experience so just don't be afraid to learn new things, it is only part of your success in the future. Goodluck.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
there are a lot of things we need to learn , almost no one can say he knows everything about trading because every day new coins come out also new ICOs , the best thing is to move and start , facing your fears and learn from each trade you do , read books and follow some good youtubers in cryptocurrency field.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 15, 2018, 02:06:58 AM
If you are, newbie wants to improve your trading skills. You should learn to read charts, read market trends and these are the basics you need to learn if you do not want to run into big risks.
Yes, the forum is always a nice place to learn, but rather than waiting for the forum, there are so many articles to learn online. Learn a lot about how to use trading indicators, how to do some technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and over time with some experience, you will be able to get good at it.

A lot of people always skip the learning phase, put their trust on all those who call signals, and sometimes even get to join pump and dump groups and they end up screwing themselves up. Learn and get good, you will be making decisions like a pro.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:12:37 AM
As a beginner you have to know what trading is and the pros and cons. Please you need to know the basic trading fundamentals.
After you understand all then you start to choose your type of trader, then you start to understand about the market and indicators. After that, experience will give you a big lesson.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
To successfully trade and get a profit, you need to take trading responsibly and seriously.
You need to learn the basic theory, the basics of technical analysis, trading tools.
Only after that start practicing with small amounts of money.
And I'm sure that even practical classes should be, and not just theory. I just learned and trade that moment when I did not know all the subtleties and rules of trade.
February 13, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
To successfully trade and get a profit, you need to take trading responsibly and seriously.
You need to learn the basic theory, the basics of technical analysis, trading tools.
Only after that start practicing with small amounts of money.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 02:50:15 AM
You need to learn how Technical Analysis works, how Fundamental Analysis and how to control your emotions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2018, 02:22:59 AM

Just one, don't try trade if you want only profit. Trade is not simple like that and trade is not the easy way to make money. Suggested a lot of practice and fix your strategy until you sure this is the right one. Calculate your money depend your take profit and stop loss point. Last one, accept the result and never do the same mistakes. Good luck with you.
Activity: 434
February 13, 2018, 02:03:02 AM
Trading is a huge business industry wherein being analytical and wise decision maker is needed in all circumstances in order to avoid or prevent the threat of loss.
In my general opinion you should learn some strategies and basic knowledge about trading in order to guide you in a right path.
Activity: 434
February 11, 2018, 04:37:25 PM
You should learn the basic concepts and general rules in all aspects in trading this will be your guide  to make appropriate decision in all transactions.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
February 10, 2018, 10:53:54 AM

What you need to learn for trading is to search first on your target coins and don't rush in to invest your money. Learning about the coin is good because you will have an idea on what is their project. Just don't panic when you see the price come down. Don't sell quickly and try to understand the trend of the market and if you think it's time to sell then sell immediately to cut losses. You need to have a very big patience in trading if you want to succeed.
Don't research for the first coin target because it is better if you will try to do some research on how to analyze the chart because if you know how to analyze the chart then there is no problem for you in choosing the coin to trade despite of its name, price or trend because if you know how to interpret the language of the market then you are in a good position to trade.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 10:26:05 AM

What you need to learn for trading is to search first on your target coins and don't rush in to invest your money. Learning about the coin is good because you will have an idea on what is their project. Just don't panic when you see the price come down. Don't sell quickly and try to understand the trend of the market and if you think it's time to sell then sell immediately to cut losses. You need to have a very big patience in trading if you want to succeed.
Activity: 336
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
February 10, 2018, 02:41:52 AM

For trading, there is a different subject which can help you trade better than before something like fundamental analysis, technical analysis etc. I would personally like to recommend technical analysis as this is quite easier than fundamental analysis and I think that every newbie would find it easy to learn and apply it soon to their trading. There are many courses available online and offline which can be purchased and learned within a short span of time as nowadays technology and the websites like udemy.com are developing the Teaching profession by which people can learn anything they want by using their laptop and internet connection. You can also make use of social media sites like Facebook, Youtube, and google search engine to get information about the courses and trading workshops.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
February 10, 2018, 02:17:35 AM
There is only one basic rule in trading: buy low and sell high - LoL.
But to achieve this you need to study, you will not learn it here on a Bitcointalk thread. Go on youtube and look for trading tutorials, spend weeks studying the issue before risking real money.
I think you need to think for some good period of time before even making this decision of getting into trading as there are number of traders who have already quitted doing trading and that too just because of the tremendous loss which they suffered while doing so. If you are mentally prepared to face such kind of circumstances, then you need to get some good amount of knowledge related to trading.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
February 10, 2018, 02:06:20 AM
Trading is not easy thing. But if you want start trading definitely I would like to tell you some tips about trading. First upon start researching about trading. Start trading with small amount. The basic formula of trading is buy at lower and sell it higher. With the use of this kind of formula you started making huge profit. In trading don’t take decision on the basis of emotion. Think logically and take decision.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 09, 2018, 07:04:07 AM
i am new in forum.but i start trade 1year ago.from my opinion trading is very risky but huge profit. for regular trade need a strong experience .because regular trade not for all .but i think and learn from trading with bitcoin long time trade is better.
You have to look for success in order to have a huge profit.
It's not easy as we think because in trading like you said a high risk activity could result give you a big loses
if you are not yet ready but you stay aggressive in trading. Always study what you are doing as you can only rely yourself here.
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
i am new in forum.but i start trade 1year ago.from my opinion trading is very risky but huge profit. for regular trade need a strong experience .because regular trade not for all .but i think and learn from trading with bitcoin long time trade is better.
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
Japan create a full website to learn Trading that is Forex Trading if you want to learn Forex Trading you can watch babypis.com and it is world best Trading site for those people who work full time trading. If you want to learn crypot currency trading so you must follow conmarketcamp.com and you can get a more valuable information for you crypto currency trading.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
February 08, 2018, 02:23:12 AM

First, read about stock market books. You need to study everything market wise, including ideas and concepts. Learn to analyze the basic and look the price charts. For additional learning you need to attend some seminars conducted by a profesional traders it can provide valuable insight into a overall market and specific investment strategies. Can also help you if get a mentor a hands coach to guide you, critique your techniques and be your advisor.
Do you know the funniest part ? Even pro traders keep learning all the time. Sometimes, they learn from experience, most times, they try to make some studies to see what they can get to know from others to do it better next time.

You can never finish learning trading in just one single day, so it is always good to take your time to learn first and I like the fact that you told him it is a lot to learn, but for someone who is ready to do some research online for articles, can quickly grasp things, they can start doing well in no time.
Pages:
Jump to: