Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 21. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Mistakes is always there but only your self can help in your problem in trading i only advise you to make more research in trading and lot of time to do, don't be afraid if your lossing somtimes with your investment because that is the time you learn in your mistakes.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 10:31:05 PM
You can learn how to trade by trading, obviously. You can't learn
by not doing it. As you do more trades, you'll eventually develop
your own way of trading. Learn from your mistakes. Learn about
technical analysis. Read the news. Avoid trading with your
emotions. Don't trade when your angry and drunk. Good luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
February 06, 2018, 10:30:05 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

Go through many threads that have already been answered for this type of question.

Just to get you started :

You must read, read and read a lot about the coins background. Do not invest into coin of which you know nothing about. This could be troubling in the future exit of your Trade.

Speaking of which you should only go with the old coins which are already listed on the exchanger and as newbie do not even try to enter your self into ICO coins as they are new and may not benefit you the way you expecting the profits.

Mistakes may be happen no matter what you do, it's better to learn from them and move on. Do not get engaged with any trade in emotional ways, it will help you minimise the mistakes.
Definitely correct. You have a lot of things to know before you could consider youraelf as an expert trader. And the best thing that you can do is to educate yourself thru reading thread that is related to your question. This forum is full of knowledge if we will just alloted time to read. Different kind of point of are can be seen here.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 10:24:47 PM
I think you have to join some telegram group realated tading first so you can discus with senior trader to sharing some trading strategy. Other than that, you have to learn how to read the chart, how to use time frame and you have to know which level price in oversold, overbought, on uptrend or on downtrend so you can decide what should be doing when the market like that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 09:03:01 PM
When you step into this market you have to learn a lot of things, learn about economics, learn about chart analysis, learn about crowd psychology, learn about losing your friend, learn about the failure of others ... There are a lot of things you need to learn to be able to step into this market. This is a new market and there are many risks that require you to constantly monitor and update information continuously, but in return it will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 08:57:00 PM
Trading is unpredictable job so before jump it make sure you know about the level risk and how to manage that risk. Risk management is most important to reduce risk in trading, some risk management that i mean is cut loss strategy, use stopp loss in every trade, trading in more than 1 different coin, and also dont be greedy when taking any profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
February 06, 2018, 08:56:27 PM
Highly recommend to read a lot and research about cryptocurrency and it's market and see for yourself those previous graph of a coin for me it is much easier to understand if you already check it out, of course before you invest make sure that you have enough knowledge so you won't regret if something not good happened and always remember that in trading there really is a big risk so make sure that you're always sure of your decisions.
Activity: 202
February 06, 2018, 08:44:16 PM
I think that to be able to trade well you need to spend a lot of time researching and learning. You should join groups, trade classes, from which you will have the skills to analyze the chart, will learn the benefits from the experience in this market. You also have the private channel to help you get the information accurately and quickly. They also teach you the psychology of entering the trade that is very important.
Try to learn and learn! Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 08:38:13 PM
I think that in order to be able to trade well you need to ask a lot if you do not want to fail and lose money. You need to follow experienced people who will teach you how to analyze and analyze techniques. They also show you the technical terms and show you their experiences, plus you can learn the psychology lessons of the trade so that you can calmly handle the situation.
Good luck

Learning from experience traders is good to do since we can know how they handle the market.
Not only technical but psychology and characteristic of trader.
In the other hand, you need to learn about news how it works. News is in the first place to get profit in trading.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
February 06, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
Since the crypto market is a new avenue you have to study the market before investing in it,learn about potential coins,go to the altcoin section in this forum and learn about potential coins and check out the top twenty coins in the market and follow the market carefully,invest small amount of money initially and learn how trading works and that is how you improve your skills.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
February 06, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Were almost the same i am a beginner too in crypto trading, trading they say that most profitable way in cryto way of earning. But for me i hate day trading because it needs to analysed and to have fundamental skills before you learned more in trading. Checking always in the market exchange to monitor the coins price movement. And most of all it is so risky in day trading.
Unlike this long time trading i think lower risk and also profitable way of trading. You need to have time to research the roadmap of coins and  whitepaper as well. Emotions and patience are good in trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 23
February 06, 2018, 02:32:21 PM
Were almost the same i am a beginner too in crypto trading, trading they say that most profitable way in cryto way of earning. But for me i hate day trading because it needs to analysed and to have fundamental skills before you learned more in trading. Checking always in the market exchange to monitor the coins price movement. And most of all it is so risky in day trading.
Unlike this long time trading i think lower risk and also profitable way of trading. You need to have time to research the roadmap of coins and  whitepaper as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
February 06, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
The simplest thing to learn in trading is patience.Once the price of invested coin is reduced,you should hold that coin with patience .Either it may be bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin or anything else.Second you have to know the principal of trading,
You have to buy when the price reaches low value and sell when the price of certain coins reach high value .
Atlast you have to hold the coin as much time you can for your future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
February 06, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
Success in trading only needs one thing and that is proper  timing which I think cannot be learn even by a professional trader but what only makes them successful is that they study their market before ending up with a decision. They make their best efforts to analyze the market and patience enough to wait for the proper timing that they think would result to a good profit.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
February 06, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Dude there is no perfect trader in trading cryptos, even a professional trader with years of experience still have a lose trade. To become a good trader, it all started to yourself, having a cool mind and patience will lead you to a success. Needs studies for analyzation and need more effort for learning.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
February 06, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

First of all, you need to learn what coins are ideal to trade at the moment. Otherwise, you'll end up trading the wrong coins which could lead to an extended hold which you wouldn't really like. Then, you need to learn to be patient because trading requires holding.
Activity: 143
February 06, 2018, 12:53:00 PM
Many skills are needed for successful trading. You have to learn how to choose the most promising coins to trade, and you have to learn how to study the market and the the chart, and when the best moments to buy and sell. Without such knowledge the risk of losing in the trading world is very high.

Yeah. People should not rush in. It can take around 6 months to get a grasp of the market. I made mistakes I would never make now due to rushing in. Oh and one more thing. Do not assume you are a very good trader because you made a lot of money in a bull market. It is easy to make money at such times.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
February 06, 2018, 12:48:19 PM
Many skills are needed for successful trading. You have to learn how to choose the most promising coins to trade, and you have to learn how to study the market and the the chart, and when the best moments to buy and sell. Without such knowledge the risk of losing in the trading world is very high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 06, 2018, 12:46:16 PM
OMG. Of course you need to learn, learn a lot to become a trader and earn money by trading. Trading is very complicated, it's not easy as people think, there are a lot of trap of the whales in trading, if you become a panic seller, you'll lose all the time. You should take some courses on the internet or in real life about trading. Beside you can read some important topic in this section to collect more knowledge about trading. At the begin you can start trading with small amount of money then when you get more experience you can trade as much as you can Smiley
Activity: 143
February 06, 2018, 12:36:16 PM
Apart from the good advice given in previous posts. My advice is to make notes of what you did that worked and what did not work. As a tool to learn you can even start making notes as to why you would have purchased a certain coin at a given time and price. Write down your thought process and see if you was right or wrong and make notes on that. Wringing things really is underrated.
Pages:
Jump to: