Pages:
Author

Topic: What do I have to learn in trading? - page 22. (Read 2182 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 12:34:40 PM
The most necessary things for trading learning is patience. If you can learn how to keep patience then i think you will never dis heart and never fear in trading because all those traders who have patience quality then they can learn more when they face loss or profit. And that is the key of becoming success traders also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?

First i think ask youself are you a risk taker?  Yes.. You have to learn that trading have risks as well as investment you invest on trading too.. 2nd the coin you want to trade have knowledge on what you are holding or is it worth holding, is it for short term o long term coin.. 3rd learn to trade without emotion cause if you do  youll end up selling and panicking once price dump so you will lose more than you gain.. Once price dump and you left behind just keep holding and wait it to pump again..
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 06, 2018, 11:42:35 AM
Control emotions, patience, accumulated trading experience!

First ypu will know the trading proces. It any time to change the prices. So it time to complete the trading process. You learn the trading information in Market places. If start trading you invest first. Then you will follow the trading proces and rules. If not time to comment trading process. People will be comments on you account feedback in negative. You will lose your account. So you will compete the trading process on time. So you will time to acct.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
February 06, 2018, 11:33:46 AM
Control emotions, patience, accumulated trading experience!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
Learn the basics. like some patterns the candles news how to buy and sell, and what is a stoploss. all that basic stuffs. and if you know all that learn to TA if you are more professional learn to margin or harder scalp.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
February 06, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
There are numerous things you need to learn in trading, but here are some essential ones:
- You need to have a basic knowledge of what trading is and what it entails,
- You need to know how to analyze the market - through both fundamental and technical analysis,
- You need to learn risk management, and
- You need to learn how not to trade with emotions.

I absolutely agree woth this, without basic knowledge eventhough you have the money you can't start beecause you don't even know where to start. You also need to learn some graph patterns that may help you trade. You also need to control your emotions and patience is a MUST. you can also ask your friends or watch youtube videos that can help you to be a successful trader.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 07:36:43 AM
I'm a complete newbie but I am eager to learn how to trade and make some good profits can anyone help me so that I won't make many mistakes in trading? Any Tips?
For me when it comes to trading discussion...it is a serious tbing that we have to get more knowledge about that kind of thing and that was we have to consider for. Being a trader you need to become an strategic thinker and a wise thinker to make more ideas that deals to gain more profits and you can make your trading drives high instead of falling down and broke up... So that a wider thinking must require in terms of dealing in trading.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
February 06, 2018, 06:56:43 AM

Before you start on crypto trading, you should have to make some research about cryptocurrencies on how to do it and how it works. Make sure to review and understand well their whitepaper, and identify those team members if they are credible and not fabricated.
You need to think for some good period of time before even making this decision of getting into trading as there are number of traders who have already quitted doing trading and that too just because of the tremendous loss which they suffered while doing so. If you are mentally prepared to face such kind of circumstances, then you need to get some good amount of knowledge related to trading.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 01:47:25 AM
I have more ideas in trading but i didn't used to it. And befor i would take it I'd like to here some voice's of everyone who can google their time to speech us new so that we won't look unprofitable in times when we go for trading.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 03, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
In trading if you doesnt know anything it is hard this might gave you loses of money. To learn trading we should be determined to learn anything that makes us to be successful. Learned proper knowledge a lot of things that we could get information on how to start into trading. Read, watch videos, and learn technical analysis this could help a lot in starting to trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 12:52:29 AM
You need knowledge and skills when trading in order to ensure the success of trading.
You need to have atleast basic knowledge in cryptocurrency and in trading itself. There are numerous articles and videos which can help you and you need not only to have knowledge but experience in trading so keep trading so that you can be expert, failing is part of development so dont be afraid to fail. Most traders as far as I know depend on the newbs who make dumb decisions in trading.
Activity: 29
February 02, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
I did not know anything about trading. A friend of mine advises me to know about the currency before investing in a trading. Then when I gave an idea about this site, I could combine different currencies, especially the crypto coins. And if I am new, investing in BTC and ETH trading, we make profits.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
When I first started trading I had to be in a trading area (forum), then I joined in a signal group that explain in detail (cause due to dump or pump) or the group that admin sharing their knowledges. Don't join groups that just give signal when to buy and when to sell. Then I often open youtube to get more knowledge how to read charts. And here's the key to how you can read the charts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 09:32:33 AM
There are numerous things you need to learn in trading, but here are some essential ones:
- You need to have a basic knowledge of what trading is and what it entails,
- You need to know how to analyze the market - through both fundamental and technical analysis,
- You need to learn risk management, and
- You need to learn how not to trade with emotions.
Activity: 37
February 02, 2018, 09:28:05 AM
You can start by reading books about trading such as Trading code. You can also search the net for some good topics about it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 02, 2018, 09:08:07 AM
The best way I know to learn trading is the practical trading itself. You can begin with the lowest required amount and develop your own trading strategies and learn from the trial and error method.

For me, trading is the game of skills and patience and it is not everyone's cup of tea so as I said, start with the lowest possible amount and do your own research instead of following other's opinion blindly. Understand the market behavior and learn to explore and exploit the opportunities.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

There are so many tips to newbi. Learn technical and fundamental analysis is the first tip.
Second tips is learn how to make money management which is good enough and suitable to your style.
Third one is  learn how to control emotion and other characteristic which might make us panic.
Nfp
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
February 02, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

Before you start on crypto trading, you should have to make some research about cryptocurrencies on how to do it and how it works. Make sure to review and understand well their whitepaper, and identify those team members if they are credible and not fabricated.
Activity: 423
February 02, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

Do your own research is the best way to learn about trading. Don't be afraid of losing because there you will learn and be wise. Even top traders loses but never give up on what they believe in. Just control your emotions and the rest will follow.
Fear is the most important tool for you to utilize your all potentials and strengths. Now you may be astonished how fear can help you out? But yes this is reality. When you get fear from something believe me that is an indication of a weak point in your personality. Fight it and remove it. Same is the case with losing, don’t make this your weak point, and rather just fight with it.
Activity: 588
January 31, 2018, 12:44:54 PM
Approach your friends or relatives who already have experience trading. it's better than you learn alone. very boring.
ask your friends advice and analysis of each coin.
Pages:
Jump to: