Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you do to keep fit ? - page 5. (Read 11393 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 05, 2021, 02:23:50 AM
Having a healthy body is the goal pursued by everyone. To maintain physical health, physical health can not be ignored. In daily time, we must pay attention to developing good living and eating habits, do not drink alcohol too much or eat violently and maintain a normal nutrient supply for the body. Participate in sufficient physical exercises.
Activity: 15
February 05, 2021, 01:59:04 AM
nothing just do proper eating, diet and exercise.. enough sleep and rest
February 04, 2021, 11:52:29 PM
Exercise for two hours a day.
Eat more vegetable.
Eat less puffed food.
No drinks.
Drink more water.
February 04, 2021, 11:16:39 PM
Control your diet.
Keep moving.
Good attitude.
Activity: 19
February 04, 2021, 11:04:08 PM
Buy a pile of clothes that fit when you lose weight.
Control your diet.
February 04, 2021, 10:44:28 PM
Do not stop training, maintain a certain exercise frequency, and after losing weight, do not give up exercise. Exercise can maintain a high metabolic level of the body, but also strengthen the body, maintain the flexibility and strength level of the body, strengthen physical fitness, and effectively resist aging.
February 04, 2021, 10:34:51 PM
Replenish adequate water
It is important to keep the body after weight loss is successful. It is important to supplement enough water every day to accelerate the body's metabolism. The body's metabolism is slow in the state of water shortage, which can easily make people gain weight. Generally, everyone can maintain their body needs by drinking about 8 glasses of water a day.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
February 04, 2021, 10:33:43 PM
Ways to maintain weight:
1. Prepare a weight scale at home to develop the habit of weighing regularly;
2. Check your BMI from time to time to understand what range your weight is in;
3. Prepare food for yourself and your family according to the usual dietary pattern, and achieve a scientific diet;
4. Pay attention to dietary energy and not eat too much;
5. Develop a good habit of sticking to exercise and improve your health in a gradual process.
February 04, 2021, 10:00:12 PM
Get up every morning to drink a glass of water, the morning to eat well and to eat full. Try to finish your breakfast before 8 o 'clock. At ten o 'clock we can have a snack and a pot of black tea. Tea has the digestion to scrape the fat, to maintain the weight for me to have the very big effect.
February 04, 2021, 09:56:53 PM
One is to have breakfast. People who don’t eat breakfast tend to get fat
The second is to be full at noon. If you don’t have enough food at noon, you will be hungry at night.
The third is to try to eat as little as possible at night! And for dinner, do not eat meat, sweets, and fried foods. Just drink some light noodle soup and rice soup instead of salty soup.
Activity: 27
February 04, 2021, 09:53:53 PM
Eat less and exercise more, keep a calm mind, and don't care too much about weight changes.
February 04, 2021, 09:52:46 PM
Don't be nervous about small fluctuations in weight. Remember that weight fluctuations of 0.45-1.35 kg every week or even every day are quite normal. Don't obsessively weigh daily; this mentality is likely to be counterproductive. Because body weight fluctuates, we recommend that you only weigh yourself once a week.
February 04, 2021, 09:47:55 PM
When you come to the mall, start your weight management thinking. Bring your weekly healthy food/recipe shopping list. The estimated fiber intake per day is 30 grams. Pay attention to the right amount. The most important thing is not to go hungry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
February 04, 2021, 06:43:23 AM
Exercise Daily. Exercise daily for at least an hour
Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal. No matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets
Keep Track of Calories and Food Intake Per Day
Be Sure to Get Sleep
Stay Motivated.
Activity: 14
January 30, 2021, 10:09:51 AM
I exercise and run every morning, also I love to play basketball sometimes with my friends.
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
January 30, 2021, 09:55:45 AM
I do exercise on daily basis and keep my mind calm and stress free.
Activity: 14
January 30, 2021, 02:36:30 AM
I do rope-skipping every day, besides, I run with my friends 4 times a week. We are all girls and trying a shape a good figure. Don't overeat and avoid staying up late for a long time.
Activity: 33
January 30, 2021, 02:21:14 AM
I eat regularly, I sleep before 23:00 and I wake up at about 7:20. I don't like most of the snacks but I love spicy food. I think the two keys points are: make your mood positive; pay attention to self-discipline. that is, live happily and don't cross the line
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
January 29, 2021, 11:18:11 PM
I will insist on jogging for one to two hours every day, although I don’t know if this works, but it will refresh me
Activity: 156
Merit: 63
December 31, 2020, 03:23:23 PM
I usually used to train in the gym, but since the pandemic I have been practicing calisthenics, I highly recommend it Wink
Pages:
Jump to: