Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you do to keep fit ? - page 8. (Read 11393 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 03, 2020, 09:35:50 AM
10 minutes of yoga in the morning and in the evening - Sun & Moon Salutation. 20-40 minutes of Chloe Ting Workout (I was dying for the first 2-3 days, however, now it's much easier fo me). If you want a "perfect body" just in 2 weeks, trust me, Chloe knows how to achieve it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
July 02, 2020, 10:10:09 PM
Everyone of us has their own way of doing it to stay fit. As for me i start everything with the healthy diet early every morning. A fruit juices ,milk and vegetable and a bread in the morning is what i eat. Less rice and fat and more on fruits and vegetable. Regular exercise as well,any kind of exercise will do depending on your body  type and age.
I'm doing the same actually, eating less carbs and fat then more on fruits and vegetables. But now I tried intermittent fasting for a week already, I will try this method for a month to see if it will work the way I expected it.
copper member
Activity: 112
July 02, 2020, 07:07:16 PM
Everyone of us has their own way of doing it to stay fit. As for me i start everything with the healthy diet early every morning. A fruit juices ,milk and vegetable and a bread in the morning is what i eat. Less rice and fat and more on fruits and vegetable. Regular exercise as well,any kind of exercise will do depending on your body  type and age.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
June 17, 2020, 07:37:32 AM
For now, I basically do stretches and calisthenics aside from doing some brisk walking whenever I could find time to do so.
Activity: 48
Merit: 3
June 16, 2020, 09:43:40 AM
I work within the confine of my domain with my schedule. I never liked been told what to do anyways as it may not go down well with me thus I do it myself.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
June 16, 2020, 07:20:19 AM
I have no personal coach but I am a little more careful in my own fitness to control my workout. Because I get fat when I eat regularly This is why you look at eating your body to keep fit And every morning I go to the gym with the rules of walking It fits my body a lot now.

There are a lot of free tutorials in youtube, you can go ahead do some basic workout routine. Also have a morning jog every other morning at least a minimum  of 10kms. Would really keep you fit and also eat healthy food of course.
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 07, 2020, 01:20:43 AM
every morning I do routine sports by running 1 km - 3 km. make my body fit and fresh.
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
June 04, 2020, 05:10:01 AM
Before the quarantine, I worked out in the gym a couple of times a week. Now I try to do the exercises at home.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
May 28, 2020, 05:08:27 AM
Have always been the lazy type in terms of personal fitness, but with the Pandemic have come to fix my life, I jog every morning, try to avoid junks as much as I can and also dance as I love dancing
Activity: 2
May 26, 2020, 09:53:22 PM
Do you have a personal coach or do you control youe workouts yourself?
I lose patience when somebody tells me what to do, so for me Beets BLU hrm was the best option, what about you, guys?  Roll Eyes

Because to maintain a good figure, you must have a strong sense of self-discipline.  Of course, I think that if there is supervision by others, success will be easier.
Activity: 8
May 25, 2020, 01:26:41 AM
If you live in a high building, then you can walk up the stairs. Every day I go through 250 floors at a time. But it’s easy for me, because the muscles get used to such a load.
Or you can do burpee. Sometimes I do instead of walking up the stairs (250 burpee without stops, but it also only seems difficult, in fact, it is easier than it seems).
Activity: 2
May 18, 2020, 06:35:00 AM
I usually skip my breakfast meal while keeping 16:8 rule.  I fast for 16 hours and eat within 8 hours. This is not for fasting but I can limit the amount of food I eat. Also, walking just after my dinner is what I do.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
May 16, 2020, 03:23:02 PM
I jog everyday in morning but really i am not fit yet even personally i am lucky for it everytime healthy. with regards because my lifestyle simply with one thinking i like bike drive always. Recently one doctor give me advice for less eating foods and everyday i trying so much.
Activity: 7
May 07, 2020, 06:29:36 AM
I also never loved when someone tells me what to do. I have been involved in sports since childhood. Strength training + endurance and breathing exercises. I do not do this professionally, but I'm better than 99% of the people around me because I train hard enough.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
May 07, 2020, 12:46:50 AM
Running 30 minutes a day and walking sometimes. Don't forget to eat healthy vegetables and avoid fast food or other things like that
That is enough to maintain our Body Fit and healthy.

i can afford now is 15 mins either in the morning or in the afternoon after office,though some changes happen now because i am in WFH so my time adjusted in 24 hours cycle.
Diet, exercise bike, yoga and a lot of house work  Grin
really?you can do all of that and maintaining still?
Activity: 865
Merit: 104
https://paradice.in/?c=bitcointalk
May 06, 2020, 08:32:40 AM
Diet, exercise bike, yoga and a lot of house work  Grin
Activity: 12
May 06, 2020, 08:30:40 AM
You do not have to kill yourself from running a lot of kilometers or lift heavy dumbells etc., but you should have some sort of moderate physical activity in your everyday life. If you're looking to shed a few pounds fast, do a higher-level intensity workout For example, go on a walk at a brisk pace for an hour. Or, you can jog and set certain intervals to sprint during that hour. Make sure you're not in severe pain during your workout. You can also you a workout app to help you know the right workout and how to do it well, just take is step by step until you're able to do more.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
WhalesHeaven - Custody Free Swap Exchange
May 04, 2020, 06:02:07 PM
I am not doing much but i try to eat less and also avoid fried or junk food as much as i can and also i do walk for 10 to 20 minutes not everyday but whenever i get time. Walking just refreshes you and give you vital energy to cope with everyday stuff as well.
Activity: 5
May 04, 2020, 05:28:04 PM
Wake up in the morning go to my office and back lately night. Nothing I can do to keep fit.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
May 03, 2020, 08:04:07 AM
Do you have a personal coach or do you control youe workouts yourself?
I lose patience when somebody tells me what to do, so for me Beets BLU hrm was the best option, what about you, guys?  Roll Eyes

I used to bike every morning for 2-3 hours to catch some sunlight at the same time and sweat it out. Then in the afternoon too, if I still have time, I go back to biking since I would need to buy something for dinner. So I find time to bike again for a good 1 hour.
Pages:
Jump to: