Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 6. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I use the reward I received on my daily and monthly expenses. but sometimes if I still have a money to fund myself, I hold the coin or invest it on ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
as for me I am trying to sell tokens on IDEX, if there are normal offers
also if you do not sell immediately, most likely the coin will fall in price and you will lose some of the money
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
depending on how promising the project has been, if I see that the creators were not aware and did not care much about meeting their goals in the roadmap or fulfilling what they promised in the whitepaper be sure that I will not have much confidence in the token and sell it as soon as it goes out in exchange, but if I see that the developers believe in their project and can change something in the industry I will hodl despite the initial price being lower than expected
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
When I get a reward for participating in the bounty program, the solution can be different. In each case, I assess the prospects of the project individually, and then I make a decision.
Activity: 531
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Well I usually hold my tokens after receiving it. Expecting and hoping for the price to rise up, and will only sell it when it hits up on the price that I want or when the time comes that I really needed money for emergency uses.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
When I received a rewards, I was very happy because my time and effort had a good result. I will not rush to sell them, but will keep them, wait until they raise the price to exchange them. I believe in my token because I have researched and carefully selected before participating in a project reward program!
Activity: 35
What number of prizes do you get in an abundance crusade? On the off chance that you give the poor a honorable demonstration, yet you have a superior life for your family. I used to think like you, however I couldn't manage the cost of my family life, my better half, my child, with the goal that goal was no more. I trust that I will profit later on, with a specific end goal to help poor people.
Activity: 294
In each case, I take my decision individually, taking into account the specifics of the project and the potential of a specific token, also my personal intuition and project prospects.
Activity: 672
Most of the time I do sell my bounty tokens immediately and sometimes I decide to hold coin if I feel that the coin has potential to be very huge in the future.
Activity: 186
Very often there are situations when the bull shit is growing very much. It is impossible to predict events. Even if a couple of coins will grow, this profit will block losses on other coins that had to be sold immediately.
Activity: 47
If I can receive my first bounty token I will hold this and be patient to wait for the best price. Yeah we should not in hurry to dump our token right after it get listed in exchanges as the price at that time is surely below the ICO price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
When i will get my reward i keep them safe for the future. it will depand on the company,s plan and road map. or  i can invest them to some coins so that i could take more profit.
Activity: 154
I would advise now to hold the tokens until the market recovers.  And then sell to make a profit.
Activity: 224
I mostly sell immediately then convert some it to the altcoins/tokens that i really support for long term holding that is the way how i dont invest with my fiat money.
Activity: 158
I keep holding it for as long as possible until the price goes high, but there are certain circumstances make me sell it if I have a sudden need. so I strongly recommend to always hold a new token in the market that we have got from a bounty or airdrop so that we get later is a big advantage.
Activity: 265
What i do with the reward is just to hold the token till it's the right time to sell it out and also use it to invest on other coin to generate more income.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Definitely i am holding all of my coins,tokens which is from the airdrop and patiently waiting when it will rise in crypto world. Hoping it will bring me millions someday in the near future. I am just being cool and relax for now waiting for the bull run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114

It depends on the project, if it has a perspective in the future and its token can be claimed, then I would recommend keeping at least a small part of the coins.
Activity: 308
I have accumulated a lot of coins after bounty programs. In most cases, I prefer not to sell them immediately, I focus on several years of hold.
Activity: 84
OptiToken going to open at like $4 people saying
Pages:
Jump to: