Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 5. (Read 6777 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 11
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.
This is of course very good, but developers can work on a project after listing on the exchange and develop it, or they can simply leave it. Then the price will never grow again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 3
For the moment, I'm just holding all the rewards I received. But you need to study the market sometimes, if it's good to sell or keep it at a time that it has a good value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
depending on the price of the token owned. I am a person who always rushes to sell when the price of rewards received is greater than my expectations, but if the price of tokens received cheap, I always hold it until it has a high price.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Amid the abundance battle, the token or coin that I got for finishing the abundance crusade I typically hold it first for two-three months relies upon the status of the market. And furthermore before I offer the coins I will do explore about the undertaking that I joined. In the event that the secondary selling is great if it's great I'll hold it first before offering it.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
On the off chance that the token has a major potential I hold them for atleast 3years and if not 8 simply offer them and it depends of im going to purchase back. I do join a considerable measure of undertaking and I survey well the white paper that is the time sick think if its going to a major venture with potential and justified, despite all the trouble to hang then again some task are genuine however same thoughts so I figure its not going to work out to hold them long. What's more, my other system is I offer the half of my abundance reward and sick purchase back if its on dump, typically all ico's get dump on their first passageway in a trade.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When I get a reward for participating in the bounty program, the solution can be different. In each case, I assess the prospects of the project individually, and then I make a decision.
The thing i do when i received my bounty rewards to sell it when the bounty i joined is not so good but when i joined a promising bounty i just holding my rewards and waiting until the value of my rewards will rise or will pump more really high.
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I always sell tokens when I've received them, I never plan to hold those tokens. but right now I'm planning to hold tokens, I think with hold will get bigger profit. it seems I'm too greedy ,, hahaha
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
I for one do not like to sell my tokens on any (DEX), owing to the fact that prices of tokens are most times slashed there. So instead of selling on DEX, i buy the tokens cheaply from those who dump theirs. Even of there are people that will sell high, some will definitely sell low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If I see that my tokens are shitcoins, I immediately sell them and invest the money I earned in more profitable coins. I hodl the good tokens in my wallet.
Activity: 280
After I have received my tokens, I hold them in my wallet and then I decided whether to trade them in exchanges for ETH or not, depending on the price. Whatever I exchange, I store again in myetherwallet for future investments.
Activity: 42
with the awards from bounty I do, translate to the stock exchange and start trading, you can just keep on your wallet to wait for the right moment and sell, generosity from bounty recommend to keep on the cat.then sell on the stock exchange.
Activity: 354
Well, I just hold my reward and wait until its price become highest in market price so that before i sell it i have enough of money that i hold and wait to my hardwork in a long period of time then.
Activity: 152
If I need the money, I sell some tokens. Otherwise, I hold it off until I can get a better price in the market. Although I have some tokens that are worth crap, to be honest. I don't know if I should sell it, hold it or throw it away.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

But I have such as your friend and buy coins, lower than the price of the ICO. Since I put there orders to buy coins much lower than they were on the ICO/ and what do you think, there are such hunters who sell them at low prices. Just like this. ...
Activity: 32
 I leave it until the price suits me completely, as soon as the price suits me, then I will definitely sell my coins, but it will only be in case the price is higher than the ICO price several times otherwise I will just not sell their tokens.
Activity: 84
I am working hard to be able to collect these Altcoin. Most of the Altcoins that I have, i will convert to ethereum to reinvest in other altcoins. The rest of Altcoin, I invest in ICO projects that I trust. I waited for the project to be successful and earned more Altcoin. All of the Altcoin that I benefit from ICO projects, I will not use it in exchange for cash, but continue to invest more in other ICO projects.
Hodl. maybe the price will triple anytime soon. ususally I received little coins since my rank is not that big. I just hodl until my time comes for me to sell it at a bigger price
Activity: 268
As of right now I haven't cashed out any of the rewards which I have received till now. Maybe I am stupid for not cashing out but I am just hoping that it will turn out good.
You might not want to make a withdrawal for all of your money because the price of the coin could get larger someday.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
if the coin/token have a prospect, ofc i will hodl them.
i will just do some research first about their product/their chance to grow.
just try to see their community, product, their roadmap, their promises, their teammate, their advisors.
if the project looks good/promising, i will keep them.
Activity: 630
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
As of right now I haven't cashed out any of the rewards which I have received till now. Maybe I am stupid for not cashing out but I am just hoping that it will turn out good.
Pages:
Jump to: