Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 100. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
If I get a reward maybe I just save it and wait until the price is stable. And I just continue to do work like bitcoin. I wont stop using bitcoin and my rewards that recieve I just save it for my future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
It directly depends on kind of project + my current time needs, usually I hold 50% of earned tokens for a half of year at least.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I having not participated in any such campaign till now. If I participate in future , I will not cash the coins and let them grow in value.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
been doing this bounty for a long time.

everytime i get any payment from ICO i just hold the tokens or coins, to make it more profitable.

Why? everytime bounty released, most hunters are not looking for good earnings, they are just selling coins for quick money.

This is the reason of fall of token price, what i do on this time?

I make sure that i am one of the first liner in exchange that sold the token. then re-buy one fall of 20% and hold it again.

this will stretch the capacity of your payment.
I do selling after I receive a reward for quick money but the price is good which not make me regret that I trade that early because the price goes down after everyone become aware of it. The good is that after trading, the price falls down which many investors wait and my chance to buy in low price to hold. You have to keep track if the project is develop well to make sure that the coins are worth to hold.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
With my rewards that I received to I participated in campaigns I usually hold it to make some earnings in the market increase but last month I use to cash it out for my emergency needs that's why it is better to hold for a long term earnings but if needed like what happened to me that emergency comes you can use it what ever it's price it. And now I'm make sure that I always have many coins to hold that I'm always ready for like that thing.
Mostly i hold my receive reward and sometimes i sell it, if i habe feeling about rising value of my holding coin i usually hold it for a while, then i trade it when the value increase. Also it better to hold because there's possibilty to grow more or rise its value, so i suggest hold your receive reward coin but make your holding coin is worth it and have potential. Or esle hold other coin then trade it to have a lot of profits.
Activity: 518
With my rewards that I received to I participated in campaigns I usually hold it to make some earnings in the market increase but last month I use to cash it out for my emergency needs that's why it is better to hold for a long term earnings but if needed like what happened to me that emergency comes you can use it what ever it's price it. And now I'm make sure that I always have many coins to hold that I'm always ready for like that thing.
Activity: 364
In my case half of the reward i trade it to maximize the profit and 50% more i hodl for long term investment, so by this way i can withdraw immediately the profit from trading for buy good and service and other 50% could be the price going up 10 times or more in the long term so i can make big profit.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Holding in the long term, I mean at least 1 to 2 years is most of the time the right option. I don't understand people selling their coins/tokens as soon as it is listed on an exchange. Off course they get a little something but nothing compare like holding for long.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
hodl until good price,, good price its mean more than ICO price..look good on me when hold like that..
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
I advice you to buy property in place where you want to live. This will be a good solution for rewards you received. And yes, buy a good gift for your mom.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
been doing this bounty for a long time.

everytime i get any payment from ICO i just hold the tokens or coins, to make it more profitable.

Why? everytime bounty released, most hunters are not looking for good earnings, they are just selling coins for quick money.

This is the reason of fall of token price, what i do on this time?

I make sure that i am one of the first liner in exchange that sold the token. then re-buy one fall of 20% and hold it again.

this will stretch the capacity of your payment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
For me as a student, half of the tokens that I will receive will be for my studies like research paper, projects and other stuffs. As for the other half, I think I will save it for emergency purposes.
With such volatility those emergency can be very late, isn't?

But investigation I think is the best strategy. Cube (auto) gave near 2-3 ETH for social media bounty when they exit on Okex. And after that we saw correction. Need hold or better sell?
Activity: 86
Usually I keep my rewards tokens for over 6-12 months and then look how the project development is going on. When the whole market starting to grow, then there is a good chance to sell tokens for a good prices and get more profit than if I sell immediatly after bounty distributation.
Activity: 392
everything is individual and depends on the specific project. it is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it,of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price
Activity: 107
For me as a student, half of the tokens that I will receive will be for my studies like research paper, projects and other stuffs. As for the other half, I think I will save it for emergency purposes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

i think the best way is hold half of them, and sell half of them.
Depends from project. Some of my bounty rewards I hold and not sell any part. But some I sold without any doubts. I think it is worth studying the project even for the bounty.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
Sometime I already exchange it because sometimes I want to invest it with other altcoins but if the ICO is successful I totally hold until it goes times 2. Maybe I am not to greedy when it comes to holding my rewards. But maybe if the altcoins is not that successful I already sell it and exchange it with an altcoins that has great potential in the future and I think that many investros are interested into it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm careful when choosing the project for bounty. That's why I prefer to hold rewards for a while mostly.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

i think the best way is hold half of them, and sell half of them.
Activity: 430
Half of my bounty reward, will go to my savings. It is better to save that none, I can use it for emergency. Another half, will be my budget for my necessities. I have family and a job so they include in my list.
Pages:
Jump to: