Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 102. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 103
I always prefer to hold them. Because i just participate in bounty campaigns of projects which i believe in. So sometimes it happends, then while the bounty or the ico is running, that the devs announce some changes on the project which i dont like. If this happends, then i sell my tokens immidietaly. But this is very rare. Most the timesi wait until the tokens got more value then the ico price. Its rare that a coin whos got listed get on the beginning a higher price then in the ico!
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Those ICO you can find now aren't what they used to be. Maybe it was a great idea to hold tokens before, but now you'd be wise to sell your reward immediately.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I wait when they grow in price and sell. If I believe that there are perspectives that I hold in my place for some time
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I'm waiting for a while. Of course I want to see how the price of a coin is multiplied by two or more. But it does not always happen.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
I am a patient person. I will hold the tokens which I received from the bounties. Because I believe that the value will increase in future. But it depends if the development team will continue their promises and good work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
From the tokens received in the bounty company, I sell 10%, and 90% I hold until the release of the finished product. I am sure that the highest level price  is possible only after the end of development and presentation of the results to the public.
Activity: 966
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I hold many altcoins from the campaign including from investments. I think it is very cheap if directly on sale after we get the token.
but you can wait 4 8 months until the price increases, at least 2x more than before.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
maybe i will hold the coin, i see the token reward if they worth it to hold i hold it for long time but if not you just sale and buy another promising token and you hold again.
copper member
Activity: 140
I'm hold tokens. Partly withdraw
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I will keep them and wait for the time for them to be  enough.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
In a growing market, it makes sense to keep tokens obtained from participating in a bounty campaign. But when the market is red, it is better to sell right after exiting the stock exchange, and then re-buy at a lower price. This applies to promising projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
People answered to hold the coin, I do not know coin results from bounty will soar in the coming year. Every time I get a coin from my bounty go straight to the exchange and sell it on that day. I am very happy to be able to visit here thanks to everyone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What I do with that reward is by investing some in altcoins so that in future its rewards can multiply and partly for everyday life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
I usually hold the rewards I get and wait for the price to go higher than the ICO price specially when I know that the project is really good. I sell those whom I think that is not going to grow that much in a span of one year.

That is the good thing to do as long as the price doesnt reach the ico price i always do holding even it took a long period of time . But i am not make long term holding 6 months is enough for me even the ico price doesnt reach .
Activity: 490
I usually hold the rewards I get and wait for the price to go higher than the ICO price specially when I know that the project is really good. I sell those whom I think that is not going to grow that much in a span of one year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
Tokens that I earned on bounty companies, I try to immediately sell on the stock exchange. I leave tokens only in those cases, if I see that the project is really promising, but it happens very rarely.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Any rewards one receives should be considered as tokens bought with real money. This is how you will make the best decisions. For me if the project has a good look term potential I will hold them, otherwise sell them when the price is good.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
I will always hold the good tokens received for the bounty rewards and that tokens will give me good returns for holding long time I was already got some good returns for my bounty rewards.
Activity: 504
Like many people here say everything depends on the project, sometimes I sell the coin immediately, but if I see that the project has prospects then leave
Activity: 34
I ' ll try to hold for several months to come expecting price to rise. At some time in the future I can sell them to take profit. This fund I can save and collect for future investment.
Jump to: