Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 101. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 403
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Are you referring to airdrop and bounty rewards? If it is, I usually allow the project to grow and hold the tokens for some time. It's also a way of supporting the project in terms of price.

I must say, that is a pretty good strategy you got there my friend. But, you will obviously have to take into consideration the type of projects that the ICOs you got your tokens or coins from because if it is a shitty project then holding it will never really help its price and will most likely fail and lose value just like most of the failed projects out there. That is something everyone must think about first before even thinking of holding their received tokens or coins because if one fails to do so, the efforts into getting that coin would most likely be thrown to a waste.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
It seems to me that most of the coins received will not actually be successful, so I aim to sell them as soon as possible.
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
I prefer to sell in the next week or two after you get the coins and exit it on the stock exchange. I don't want to risk it as the coins may fall in price and not grow any more.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
It depends....if it seems like a shitcoin to me .... I sell off immediately.
But if it has got some prospect and a very hardworking team and commmunity behind it, I hold
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
I learned my lesson to hold my rewards when I received it. It happen that I sold right away the coins that I had then in a few months time it went go high. So, I should learned to hold some of my coins to earned a well profit.

Indeed, you will regret if you sell your coins too soon or when they bump on coin exchanges and earn money instead of getting higher profits after at least a year of holding.
Today I am holding higher profits or amount of Crypto assets because I am holding every single new altcoins that I get as reward of joining bounty campaigns since last year.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
I only keep them on my wallet. since last year I joined this forum and started to participate signature and other bounty campaigns I always keep them on my wallet and watch them grow.
a friend of mine keep on selling his coins even he is earning altcoins earlier than me but I am holding more crypto asset value than him because I didn't sell even a single coin in my wallet.
Activity: 57
I learned my lesson to hold my rewards when I received it. It happen that I sold right away the coins that I had then in a few months time it went go high. So, I should learned to hold some of my coins to earned a well profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
If I get the tokens and see the token price is 2x above ico price. I will sell it because most ico now that if the tokens has been distributed then the price will drop drastically.
I know this from my experience, I used to wait until the price of the token went up to 5x ico price but in reality, I just disappointed because the tokens dropped drastically and did not recover and died because the volume is running out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
I often HODL my reward and watch how the market trend move, I sell part of my portfolio when in need of fiat.
Activity: 98
I do not sell it immediately because i want my effort to be paid off.
I wait until the value increases and then i sell it.
I dont like holding my coin for a very long time since im afraid that it may get hacked.
Im just preventing such circumstances. But so far so good
I dont encounter problems with my coins and its a pretty good thing
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
It depends If I need fiat money or not. Usually I prefer to hold token for a several weeks or month, price goes up when token appears on some big exchanges. But sometimes I sell tokens immediately, it happens when I'm not see prospects of the token.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Are you referring to airdrop and bounty rewards? If it is, I usually allow the project to grow and hold the tokens for some time. It's also a way of supporting the project in terms of price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
I do not hurry to sell, I control the price, because experience proves that in most successful projects, the coin grows in value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
That's is wise of you. I am holding my coins or tokens until the price goes up. When the price stable, then I send it to exchanges where it is listed and I sell it the price I want as expected. Minimum is 2x.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I haven't sell any of my tokens yet from my bounties payouts. But one of this days I'm going to sell some of them =)
Activity: 532
sure, is better payemnt from bounty you use to trading or hold usually better ico will growing again 3x-5x start from you reciever like credits token, Now i get 1.5x in 3weeks
Activity: 173
That is a good way to sell the token, for a while I kept all the tokens and waiting for the price are getting better, because the dip that we suffer for weeks. But your experience was good and I am doing them in stocks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
With the received tokens I would wait for it to go up before selling. In this way I will be able to earn more and maximize my income. I'm not in a hurry so I would use time to my advantage. It is a wise move to be always patient when it comes to any type of investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

I think if you sell it directly, it is not worth what you do in the campaign.
it takes quite a lot even months new can get a salary from ico campaign. if it sells directly. I think it's really a loss. because usually its value is quite small
Activity: 378
I prefer to hold them a little bit becuase the demand was high a little bit so whenever it pump just by 20% i will sell it and also i will buy more if possible
Pages:
Jump to: