Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 113. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Some people may need money,  this is why they sell their tokens.  Different kinds of situations may happen in our lives and it is okay to sacrifice your possible future profits in order to solve some urgent issues in real world.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Do not use etherdelta and do not dump your tokens because it could have some good value in the future especially when the project has good roadmap and developers,morelikely the coin would be supported by the community if it is really a good project so holding these tokens for longer would be the best thing when you see some potentials to it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Yes, i do have tokens right now and i just keep holding it because i know right time will come that its value becomes higher. Patiently wait for the perfect timing and be profitable. No need to rush because theres always right time for everything because the price is very unpredictable so we might expect that price will always back to its track.
Activity: 186
Probably when the project has a lot of potentials to grow i would be holding the tokens until the right time has come,but if the projects is an average project i would definitely dump the tokens when i still have a chance because most of these tokens wouldnt increase the value because they didnt get good support from the community.
Activity: 280
EQUAL Network Token
I do not sell coins when they go to the stock exchange, but I doubt the decision made. the price always falls strongly
Activity: 434
With the reward I received from the bounty campaign I usually kept it for a long time. Because I want to wait for it to increase more than the new sales and part I also want to support the project that I participated. There are a lot of bounty hunters that are selling immediately when they receive a reward that decreases the value of crypto coins. I think that should not do it because it affects pretty much the project they are involved with.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
Being a bounty hunters,when we joined a  bounty campaign,and when the  ICO is finish they give to us a small token,and that token that we received is the fruit of our labor,so some of us when they receive there coins they exchange it to fiat for there needs,but that not supposed to be the way ,because the main reason after we received our coins,we must hold it in a certain period  of time to help the developer to make this  coins more  needed in the block chain market,so that it will become a demand coin to invest in the exchange market.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
I think that the crypt0 market is behaving in such an unpredictable way that it is difficult to take a definitive position in that sense, because according to what I have observed, most of the tokens that I have received tend to have a good price as soon as they are released, but with the passage of time their price tends to decrease gradually, so I have made the decision to sell a third party at entry, set another third at a price x2 of the current price, and the other third I usually save it for the long term.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
I am a holder so with that I say it all, I believe that maybe some day my tokens will worth some good money, I am not greedy to just sell it fast for quick profit, in this bussiness you should have a lot of patience.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Unfortunately most of the bounty and ICO investors are dumping these tokens because they invested just for the money,not knowing that these tokens could give them thousands to millions of dollars in the future,because they didnt give the developers of the project to their part.Developers needs a lot of time for them to fullfill their roadmaps so the best thing to do is to wait for the perfect time to dump these tokens.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

If i would be fortunate to have that reward, im keeping it for the mean time and wait for the right timing when it gets higher in the market... I'll keep my eyes on the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
Sell orders of x2 or x10 would be somehow hard for a new token being listed on an exchange even on ED its most likely on rare cases for a coin to reach up that high on a short period of time. Might be possible but you would really need still to wait and we do all know that not all cases that a coin would reach into that point of price. Before they can able to reach up x2 most of them do pullback price and dump hard because of investors profit taking.
If I received a reward which is token .I keep holding for it and wait the perfect timing in order to have huge profit. The price for now is on dump the best thing to do is to buy some cheaper currency.I want to reach my target to earned good moneys as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

I always hold my token I received on bounty campaign. wait for it a few months when the platform is working. the price of it will be x10 or even x100.
if you sell it after you received it you will just lost profit.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Sell orders of x2 or x10 would be somehow hard for a new token being listed on an exchange even on ED its most likely on rare cases for a coin to reach up that high on a short period of time. Might be possible but you would really need still to wait and we do all know that not all cases that a coin would reach into that point of price. Before they can able to reach up x2 most of them do pullback price and dump hard because of investors profit taking.
Activity: 98
I am holding my coins for now. I am waiting for a perfect timing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I have not received any awards yet, but I think that when I get it I'll just hold it. A big profit from the sale of awards is difficult to obtain, but if the project gives a big X, then this will radically change the situation.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
Probably keeping it if the project has some potential to grow?but if the project isnt that good enough dumping it would be the best thing to do because if these campaigns doesnt have good impression from the community morelikey it wont have much difference in the future,the tokens wont have good value even after a year of holding.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
If I recieved my tokens sometimes I will sell it and I will do hold also. It depends to the tokens if they have potential for sure I will hold it for more few years.  But always I sell my tokens to earn more profit. But for more people hold their tokens so they can more profit.  But here's the consequences if the token decrease for sure your money will decrease too so better if you hold the other half and sell the other half.  But it depends to your strategy .
Activity: 166
Holding it? because if you sold it too early you will only regret after it gets some attention from our community,because these tokens will have any value in the future after the developers has fully developed its potentials which will take some time ,probably months to years of waiting its value would be as much as gold.
Activity: 140

I am new, but based on what I read, the best plan of action to do with rewards is to wait for it to ripen in such a way that it would gain substantial value enough to be disposed off for profit. If you would immediately trade or sell the tokens or coins you got as a reward, its value is not at its peak yet. The increase of value of the token will coincide with the the ICOs business will push through. During its introductory stage, you can expect that the value is not high just yet.
Jump to: