Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 114. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

If ever I get rewards from the bounty the first one to do is sell it. To buy my own computer if. At the moment I will endure, and will compete if I finish the campaign that I joined.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
I think it depend on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, the utility of use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor, I will sell early but there are some tokens that I keep because of I believe they have a great future, one example is Dent ICO, the price was below the ICO price for a very long time and now it is more than 10X the ICO price.

That is smart thinking, it is always good to take your time on every decision. I don't have much tokens for now, but I don't want to sell my tokens immedeately if I think that token has any potential for growth.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
I received my token rewards last week, but I prefer to hold it as the exchange price is not good at this moment, very low so holding for more time and I will wait for the high value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't like selling my tokens right after receiving. I prefer to hold it for a while and see the direction they are going to. Then in a month or two I either sell it or keep for very long time.
Activity: 204
Usually i am holding the tokens that i am getting from these bounties because i do believe to these projects that i have participated because if they are shit projects morelikely i am not going to join their bounty programs,so i am giving these tokens a 6months ultimatum so i can maximize the potential gains that i can get from these bounties.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The most times I use the rewards that I made with some trades to buy more coins from another project. Sometimes I pay out some fiat ( but just a little bit ) to buy some stuff or pay some bills.
Activity: 406
Rewards that I have been getting from bounty campaigns or airdrops mostly im holding. Because when I get it, it is still early in the project and if I believe in it, it is definetly better to hold because it will surely raise in value. So I would suggest to hold every rewards you get, because you never know what might happen if you gonna be patient. And you know, good things come to those who wait Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Usually i am not dumping these tokens because i have earned them in a hardway and there will be no chance to sell them off early because i believed in these projects that i have join that they have great potentials in our market,that is why i joined them?because if they are shitty projects there will be no chance i am going to join their bounty program.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

I agree. I do the same as well, but I have read in an article that for ICO based coins, it is beteer to only keep them for a couple of months to a maximum of maybe six months. The fact about ICO birthed coins is that they are only good while the business is up amd new; however, when the attetion of people starts to falter, then the value would also start to go down. For me, I usually wait for three to four months before trading them for money.
Merit: 100
I will hold these reward tokens for the future or i will use them i buying other valuable coins. This may result in good profit as it is the main reason i am here for. Or in some case i will sell that coins when their prices will reach higher.
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Best to do in that reward are sell 60% and hold 40% because the possibility to go high and go low are there but some coins have already value so it's still good to sell and buy if you like.I think base on my experience for holding many tokens here that i received they always go high but it takes time like 3 to months so even you hold it for so long it can have value.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0

Hold these coins as long as you can, you might just be selling Gold at a peanut price, the market is never predictable, that coin you sold or exchanged might just gain value and earn you better returns than what you would have sold it for
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
I've seen a lot of bounty hunters sell their rewards by the time it came in to their wallet, although I think this is a bad decision though (well, depends, because usually the price will be higher in some time). As for me, I'll definitely hold it a bit longer, especially since I usually don't get much from the rewards (bounty). Regardless, both selling nor holding could be profitable, luck determines it all I believe...
Activity: 124
Merit: 5
I can do everything with the prizes we receive, but if you ask me personally I prefer to invest in Bitcoine so I am aiming to win more prizes with different prizes and that I am sure that everyone is doing it but I am sure those who love to spend their money and spend it outside can get a lot of work if the prize is too big.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I think it depend on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, the utility of use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor, I will sell early but there are some tokens that I keep because of I believe they have a great future, one example is Dent ICO, the price was below the ICO price for a very long time and now it is more than 10X the ICO price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.
Exactly! Token prices are just initial once they are listed in the exchanges. This is when the devs are continuously working to finalize their product to be launched in the near future. Once this happens, the price would most likely sky rocket. And this is when the patient holders will gain their profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
What I do in my tokens that I receive is Holding only. Because their platforms start there after the campaign. So we have not seen the real value of a tokens we receive when it comes to our wallets. So we should just hold it until we see that x2 or so it has exceeded its ICO price /
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
IF the token initial value is high well i do sell it instantly but if the token is less than a dollar it is a good one to hold and wait for the rise of x10 to maximize the prize i got from the bounty. Most of the people who joined bounties are not thinking to hold and max their earning but just here to gain easy money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Some people prefer to dump it right away, but in my experience, if an ICO succeeds to the extent that it pays bounties to bounty participants, chances are, the coin price will eventually exceed the ICO price. Some sell half of the coins to buy btc with it. I prefer to hodl the coins for some time, especially if the roadmap is particularly promising.
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
You shouldnt be doing that because most of these bounty hunters and investors are doing it because they want to get the money that they have worked for months,but holding it for a little longer wont hurt your pockets because these tokens will eventually have some good value after the developers have done their part to fully develop the project's potentials.
Jump to: