Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 115. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 17
After receiving tokens, you can use different strategies. For example I try to follow this: 25% sell directly, the other not to sell but to keep in your wallet and constantly monitor the price.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

same as you but i prefer to hold it in your wallet compared to place an order in exchange
since it's safer to hold it in your wallet
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am holding these bounty tokens because they will eventually have some good value in the future,i am only taking about few moths because if a project has really good intentions people will always apreciate its existence so holding these boutny tokens would be more advisable than dumping them as soon as they got listed in exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while. But don't keep it for a long time. Keep your eye on the market. And if you think the coin can no longer go higher then sell it.
Activity: 147
February 21, 2018, 03:06:39 PM
I have still not got any rewards but the best thing to do is to hold.
It will rise , a lot of people made a lot of money because the hold
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 03:05:11 PM
Depends if it is an ICO I bought it means I have faith in which case I will long term hodl but there are times when I get a certain bounty and get rid of it. Not this time though, this time it will be too valuable I will hodl until they take it from my hands Smiley
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
February 21, 2018, 03:03:30 PM
When I get a token I first noticed something about it. For example, its roadmape, website, team activity about coin and most important issues when it will come to the market and some hit exchanger will arrive. If I feel better then hold on, If do not feel good then sell it.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 21, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Do not let your greed take all the opportunity that you can get when the prices of these tokens has skyrocket,waiting for atleast 6months after the coin has been listed would be a good way to maximize its price potentials,because most of the boutny hunters and investors are dumping these tokens as soon as these coins got listed in an exchange which is wrong because the developers need time so they can develop the project's potentials,personally i am holding these tokens until the time has come that the developers are finished developing these coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
I always hold them for longer time...it went ok with Electroneum, I suppose this is the best approach!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 02:49:31 PM
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?
Activity: 181
February 21, 2018, 02:47:39 PM
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
Activity: 117
Merit: 6
FREE VPS. Check Signature for link
February 21, 2018, 02:44:11 PM
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 21, 2018, 02:42:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: