Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 42. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What Im doing is sell the 30/70 rule. If the tokens have great potential, I sell 30% and keep the 70% but when the tokens is not that good I sell 70% and hold 30%. I always left some amount just incase some miracle happen.
Activity: 121
Usually I keep my rewards tokens and watch them grow. All depends If I need fiat money or not. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I always hold them for a few months, because I believe that after that time the tokens will rise higher. And I have succeeded many ICOs, it is because I patiently hold.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
Anything I receive bounty reward, I do two things, it is either i sell it off immediately or I will half and hold half, I had an experience where i receive bounty token the price went so high and i keep on holding but later the price went so low, till today the price is still down and i keep on regretting.
Activity: 322
Merit: 7
when I get rewarded from projects that I follow. I will sell when the price is high and buy back when the price is down.
because I prefer to trade. so I can receive more profits .
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
If you need money regularly, it's better to trade, but always be prepared to lose everything if you are trading incorrectly. It is better to buy and sell partially, as it was before. Well, if you have another job that brings you income, then invest in promising coins and hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
If the tokens that I have received has a value and is listed on an exchange, then I would sell it in highs. However, if it still has no value and yet to be listed on an exchange, then holding is the best way. So basically, once I received the rewards, I would store it in my wallet and wait for the price increase to gain some profits. But, on a bad situation that I desperately needed some money, I would not hesitate to sell it immediately.
Activity: 68
I will hold it until the price is higher than it is now or has reached the price set in the project, because the token I got from the effort, spent the day and night in front of the computer, holding is the best thing for now

Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me as working with bounty campaign my goal is to make extra income. I think there's nothing wrong if you decide to exchange that and I think that is normal. But I'm not setting aside that other opportunity that I'm facing in. As for me I have to leave some of it before I exchange and of course besides from Bitcoin I have to invest in other altcoins. Because I believe I will more by just hodling other altcoin and I think it is a good strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If it is from bounty campaigns I normally hold my coins or tokens as bounty rewards usually give big amount enough for long term investment. If from airdrops which usually rewards a small amount of coin only, I sell them and buy for additional coins fthat I alrwady hodls.
Activity: 32
Personally, I will be looking at the situation of this project first. If the project that I participated has a potential in the future and have a working product, I prefer to Hold my reward than dumping on the market and wait a right moment to sell it...
But if the project that I participate doesn't have a potential and without working product (fail/useless) I prefer to dump my reward than Hold...
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
Well I am still new in bounty and I have not received my first bounty tokens but if i receive my bounty tokens, I will hold the tokens for a very long time because i believe the crypto space will still grow in the future.
Activity: 41
I have not participated in any county and thus have not got any reward. In future if I participate, I will hold it for years.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Most of my reward from bounty is been kept securely in my hardware wallet. If you rush to sell in this game, the pain of regret may be too much for you to bear and much more would be that you miss an opportunity that could have set you free forever financially speaking when your holding become successful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I hope that most people do not spend their rewards just like that, I very much hope for it, because if you immediately sell everything that you have, you can not make anything, and even lose your money that might be yours
Activity: 230
As of now, I would like to save all my reward tokens in my account first. So I have my money to spend when I needed and collect it more and more. I will work harder to receive more rewards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I usually hold the tokens I recieved as a reward from the companies because for me it has no value at first but if I hold it and wait for the right time to sell then if could make me a good profit buy holding the tokens. There is no sense of selling at the price of nothing compared to just hold your coin and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 238
I will do in my rewards some of it will save it in my,account for the things I need to spend and the other half is I will invest it in some project wherein my money will grow.
Activity: 98
I put off almost everything until better times, of course if I do not need money urgently. If you sell everything at once, you can lose profit.
Activity: 216
When I received my rewards I use it in my all expenses like the needs in our house for our foods the bills, my school fees because I'm still studying whil using this Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: