Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 56. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
If these are promising coins then I hold them for a long term.  If not, then immediately sell.
Activity: 82
If I see the project is promising, I'll hold it
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
 I really want to do will also make my reward or token increase more I have to endure to get me more tokens, which is what most people will do, and I'll quit only when I suddenly have an urgent need.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
I do a research whether a token can stand in future or is just another shit coin. If a coin is backed by a good company, I tend to hold it else I sell my tokens when there is a hype enough to bring a short term pump and I dump shit tokens.
Activity: 68
Even though i have not yet received any valuable tokens, after a great research, i think would hold onto them. Patience is a virtue and holding gives larger profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
After I receive the reward, I will continue to hold it because it believes in me. Then I also want to support it. Only in this way can we benefit from each other. Do you say this right?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
If money is urgently needed, I can sell coins. But usually I keep at least a half. After all, there is a chance that with time the price of the coin will grow.
Activity: 137
I look at the project, if the normal hold,  if in doubt I sell tokens. There are too many scam projects, that are often  sold
Activity: 224
if I think that the project is successful then I leave the coins and do not sell.
Activity: 148
I sell to buy another coin, or withdraw as necessary. for the last project received $ 120 and it's two weeks! For some it is a small amount, but it suits me quite well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
Always hold for the long term, thats how you build real wealth.   If your a quick dumper you are short sighted more often than not.
copper member
Activity: 196
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

What you choose to do with your token depends on you. As for me, I hold it no matter how much it goes to the exchange. Some sell and later starts regretting.  Don't be like them
Activity: 168
I hold the coins to get the maximum profit.  I do not see the point of immediately selling coins.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I immediately sell tokens, the price of which is higher than the level of ICO. And I keep all other tokens in my wallet until their price increases.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I do not lack money. That's why all the tokens I've earned on bounty campaigns I try to hold and not sell them until they grow in value.
Activity: 342
Depends in which altcoin i am being paid. I research for for the altcoins that I have received as a reward and if I grt convinced that the coin will rise, I hold the coin. Mostly, I sell what I get as a reward and make immediate profit. I reinvest that amount into the altcoins that I am already homding after seeing the market behaviour of course. So, it totally depends on you whether to make immediate profit or hold the coin for long term.
Activity: 308

Sadly I am one of those who rushed my tokens to trade in the market the moment I received them and do sell it even up to less than 50% of its original ICO value, because of this I missed a lot of chance when the token's value is pumped but sometimes it saves me from preventing me to hold it until it actually turns into zero value.
Activity: 532
Unfortunately the reward I had once received was so small that I had to sell it. That's all I did. Maybe I should have kept these coins for several months, but I had no choice.
Activity: 28
I prefer to sell in the next week or two after you get the coins and exit it on the stock exchange. I don't want to risk it as the coins may fall in price and not grow any more.
Activity: 294
Personally, when I see coins, I watch their growth or fall and wait, set myself the goal of holding them for about a year, if I'm satisfied with the price, selling
Pages:
Jump to: