Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 54. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I keep it in my wallet and some tokens i sold it already and bought some good tokens that is relatively good for blockchain. If i know project is very useful then i hold it rather than sell it. how about yours?
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
The rewards that I recieved from airdrops ans bounties.some I am still holding it some I already sold. I only chose the coins which I know it is worth holding for and believe it will grow bigger. But those I sold I invested them in bitcoin and ethereum for long term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I'm new, but based on what I read, the best plan of action that needs to be done with reward is waiting for him to mature in such a way that he will get a significant value sufficient to be classified as profit. If you immediately traded or sold tokens or coins that you received as a reward, its value has not yet reached its peak. The increase in the value of the token will coincide with the ICO business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
In most cases I prefer to hold coins received as the reward and can even forget about them. I consider this as an investment (of my time) / believe in crypto that one day may be generously rewarded.  
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
As of now,I prefer to hold the rewards which I recieve from campaign and I'm waiting for the high value of this tokens hoping that soon I can have more profit from them,we don't know when will be that time come,but I believe that soon or before this year ended,there will be a great change in market value for it.
yeah in investment you need take a long time to get earning profit from it. also in cryptocurrency investment you need take for long term to get chance of the growth of your asset that you hold.
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
I prefer to reinvest near 60-70 % of money in different promising and cool projects or BTC, for example. 30% of money help me to stay alive and eat smth  Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
I just keep them in case. Some of them are dead coins. Some may get more values in the future. I hope so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I concluded that now it is better to leave the tokens received from the bounty companies for a long time, since usually the price of tokens falls when their listing on the exchange occurs.
Activity: 168
As of now,I prefer to hold the rewards which I recieve from campaign and I'm waiting for the high value of this tokens hoping that soon I can have more profit from them,we don't know when will be that time come,but I believe that soon or before this year ended,there will be a great change in market value for it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
Nothing to discuss anymore, the answers are all the same.
1. Hold
2. Sell
3. Trading capital assets.

some people may throw money away by gambling. well something tantalizing. Grin
Activity: 602
Usually I do not try to wait long. Almost any project after a while after the appearance of the coin on the exchange comes a favorable time for the sale of coins. At such times it is better to sell a coin.
Activity: 336
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I'd always prefer holding my alts rather than selling it quickly. In that way i am helping the project and keeping profit for myself benefit  too. It's wrong to sell tokens quickly because it might disrupt the companies roadmap in making the project.
Activity: 171
I'm a patient person and do not rush to sell the tokens I received for the company's bounty. I think that some of the coins will be worth a lot in the future.
Activity: 445
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while. But don't keep it for a long time. Keep your eye on the market. And if you think the coin can no longer go higher then sell it.
Agree... Let the coins feel the heat of your wallet first before you sell it.. 😂😂😂
Just hold it for a while until devs finally finishes its development... Because coins that are fully developed following the roadmap will give you more profit than selling them earlier...  But as said above, you also need to monitor the market prices of your tokens... Later they are lower than it's ico price, u will lose profits already..
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
For me it depends on the project.if I see the project is promising for the long term I will hold them as long as I can.even when the price down right after hitting first exchange,its will be bounce back.
But if I think the project is not interesting I will sell it immediately with little profit.
Activity: 41
I immediately sold the first coins as soon as they were received. At the moment I do not sell them, because the market is below and it's worth waiting for the right moment to sell them. So it's up to you what strategy to follow
Activity: 196
I will sell the token if the price is above the ICO price. I observe the price market of the token, when the price is high enough I will immediately sell. I dont want to wait too long.
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
I am usually holding my rewards until its price will increase, but sometimes, if I do really need the funds to fund my needs and expenses. I do sell immediately.
Activity: 364
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
waiting for the token to appear in the market and have a price, in addition I also set sales targets. if the token is still far from expectations, I will try to keep it and wait for the change. but if the token has met the target that I specify, then I will immediately sell.
Activity: 372
I didn't take part in a lot of bounty. Some ended in December and January, but no payments were made. Some payments are quite fast, but the cost is not suitable for me. So, I think of these tokens in the long run. I have no reason to sell them now. I did not attempt to sell higher on the stock exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: