Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 53. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Well, what I do most times is the moment I am able to lay my hands on the tokens, I sell half and keep the remaining for reference sake. Who knows the price may turn out a wonder sooner or later? Its actually best if some of these tokens can be reserved until later.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I always hold the bounty rewards until it enters a good exchange then I will decide if I will sell it. I probably sell it if it reaches a decent price and it has a good volume. Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
After I receive a bounty gift, I always see the market. If the price is good, I will sell it immediately and don't want to hold it again, but if the market price is not good, I will hold it for a while.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Most times, when i receive my rewards, i hold first and wait for more profit, just like every good investor. I have seen situations where people sell their tokens on centralized exchange even before the project is properly listed. Whenever this happens, they sell below the ICO price. I see this to be a wrong idea, a little wait will do no harm.
What i always tell myself is, what if the project is yet to pay. I will still wait.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I received a token from the bounty, because the price has fallen and unstable, so I put them in my wallet for a while, and I didn't plan to send them to the exchange before the price began to improve again. I think it was the best for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

Hi, if a good token I usually sell 50 - 75% when the price x2 is left, I leave the hold.
First you need to study the project whether he has a prospect otherwise to sell everything at once.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
When I received a reward from a successful ICO, I had been rewarded for a long time because my tokens were promoted, earned more and gained more profits. But if you want to sell it, it's much better.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Ofcourse at first I hold it and wait for it to have a value so I can earn using it. You can earn here by being patient. You always have to wait to earn just like selling your coins you have to wait for the prices to rise.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
It depends on the project. some tokens i sell immediately, as they are on the exchange, and other i use myself, and some I use if the project is something useful.. Here's an example  - I use Z cash  tokens on the platform for trading, and Luckchemy - waiting until I can play games and have  big prize to win
Activity: 336
I often hold the coins of reward and busy in further work, at the time of best alternative sale or some good return I sell them and get my money for the further investment in the market.
Activity: 84
I just store all of them in my wallet (MEW). I guess it's safer there than just leaving them in an exchange!
Activity: 182
I always hold them for longterm about more than year. I joined in their bounty because I believe that their token will have a great value in the near future, so I am holding.
Activity: 210
Normally I hold them for some good time unless I am in no need of money. Also, I kept an eye on project updates and if anything big comping I buy some more token  Wink
Activity: 45
I always join campaign they those campaign rewarded me by giving me tokens, What I always do when I have the coins(tokens) is I always hold it so I can get my preferred value and then I sell it so I can get a greater amount. In This way I have a bigger opportunity to earn more than if I sell it early.

It is always good to be patient at all time and wait for the moment to come, this is just an example on what to do on the reward I have received. Simply I will just hold it still and if the opportunity comes that altcoin would rise then I will immediately cash it out for some purposes but for now I will just hold it because of low values of crypto
Activity: 151
I think we need to have enough patience and I will hold most of the tokens I get in the bounty because I believe that these tokens will have great value in the future if they are doing a good job of following them The road map, I believe it will have a lot of room for growth.
Activity: 239
I always join campaign they those campaign rewarded me by giving me tokens, What I always do when I have the coins(tokens) is I always hold it so I can get my preferred value and then I sell it so I can get a greater amount. In This way I have a bigger opportunity to earn more than if I sell it early.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
Bounty rewards need some time to hold because rewards from ICOs has its lowest value in the market and developers were just working on their exchangers.To earn more profits,save altcoins for future fluctuations and usage.
Activity: 140
Rewards received are utilised in my studies like paying coaching fees and if something is left i invest it on myself buy me clothes,shoes,sunglasses whichever are affordable to me.
Activity: 122
I'm part of the money is invested in the crypto, so you get even more profit.  Sometimes I invest in ICO.
Activity: 467
I feel grateful for the rewards I received and I have used it to buy cars, meet the needs of life etc. it is more than enough and I plan to buy a motorcycle
Pages:
Jump to: