Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 59. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes, I get some tokens from airdrop campaigns. But the bounty is not yet and I am still working on the task to complete my project. Personally, the reward from the bounty should cherish it. Because it is the value of labor and effort over time. Depending on the circumstances, the decision is appropriate.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
For me, I am keeping coins I received from bounty if project is good and I am sure that coins are undervalued. For some bounty I am selling coins immediately once they hit exchange, but i am never selling all of them, I am always keeping small part, because in this crazy crypto world who knows what will happen in the future, maybe they will make me rich or can improve the status of my financial someday.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
I have not yet receive any token,but i want to participate this topic and to answer your question. If i will receive a tokens from this bounty campaign that i have joining,first,i will observe the exchange price,if it will be enough for my needs i will sell it,but if not,i will hold it even for a long time of period while monitoring and sell it,if the price is getting higher in the exchange.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I do not sell tokens immediately after i receive them, usually i hold them for few month and the sell them at a higher price. Some coins are very promising and i know they will give me good profit so i hold them a bit longer compared to others.
Activity: 42
It depends on the coins and projects from the coin or token. So if theres a good project behind, which i believe that they will make a huge success in future with their project, i will hold the coins easily some years. But theres just a project which i believe that they so something wrong and make some mistakes, i will look at the price as soon as they got listed officially on the exchanges and will decide then when is the best time to sell this coin or token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Always, when I receive a reward in a particular project, I sell half, and I prefer to save half for the future. After all, even with careful analysis it is difficult to predict which coin goes into growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

Yes bro, we have the same thoughts and doings. I also hold coins in order to maximize my profits when the market rises its value. We should have a lot of patience too in holding coins in order to not lose its value or to avoid panic selling, but there are times that I invest it into another potential coin to increase it value.
Activity: 72
When we are received tokens, first we should pay attention to the current value and check whether there is an exchange for those tokens. If its current valu is very low, then we have to hold them until it will become higher. Then we will be able to get higher profit through them.
Activity: 115
I will sell it, but must be in accordance with the value that has been agreed. But if the price is too cheap from the market, then I will hold it first. So the value of the price goes up.
However, I also want more value for the prizes I get.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
I have not received them yet, but I plan to sell them immediately when they are released to the stock exchange
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I think it depends on the project, there are some projects, when you go into this project, the utility is very low. If you have a strong competitor, I will sell it as soon as possible, but I keep some tokens, because I believe they have a good future, Dent ICO is an example, its price is very long. It is lower than the ICO price for a period of time, and now it has exceeded the ICO price by 10 times.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Every bounty varies depending on the success it has made. When I get to experience a successful bounty, I sell my token as soon as I can to avoid loosing money if ever the value of it will come down later on. Meanwhile, if I experience a failing or not that successful bounty, I do holding. I wait patiently and see if things will get better for the bounty before making a decision which saves me from any possible casualty.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
We all want a good profit from the bounty we've joined but sometimes, after recieving the reward we've earned, it is not enough to satisfy the work we've done. On my case, I hold my token first and wait if some miracle will happen that would help me gain more profit from the said bounty but miracles occurs rarely so just be smart and observant with the bounty you've joined in to.
Activity: 98
When I get paid from bounty that I have done, its normal I will see its price first in the market. If the price is above the ICO I will probably sell it immediately, but if the price is below ICO then I will hold it for a while.
Activity: 546
I do not want to lie about the fact that I hold my rewards, but sometimes I sell them, because there is a need for money, I think that many people who are trying to survive in this world are in such need.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
I am also holding that token or coin patiently because i believe that if i will hold it for a long time theres a possibility that the peice will rise up as the other holders sell theor tokens on the exchanger and when thar happen the volume on the exchange will rise up and that also triggers the price so i have the time to sell it.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
I did not hodl a few years back, but now I do. I figure that at the same time that I'm investing my time, others have invested money, so it is safe to hodl for a season.
Activity: 83
Event am a new i didn't receive rewards im going to keep it i will earn so if i have enough rewards then im going to use to my family and to my future  you need to think and needs a plan about our rewards.
Activity: 79
if I get a reward with what I get from work I will use for everyday purposes, because we live also need money, the most important to try.I like forum bitcoin talk.
Activity: 115
I just HODL it for few months and wait for the right time. If the prize climb and will be 3x more than the regular prize then I will probably sell some and left some too for the future if prize will still climb up then I have some left. I already done that and I earn so much and what's left are  just like garbage now. The value is more less than what I the price I sold before.
Pages:
Jump to: