Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 57. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Now i am want to sell on 2x then when price reach i am wait 3x and when price go again to ico price i am hold coins with hope
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I always rejoice when I manage to get a reward for the project. Then I individually decide what to do with coins, depending on the particular project.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I'm really looking forward to understanding their purpose in my future)
Activity: 138
If these are good and promising coins, then I usually hold them for a long term.
Activity: 21
I conduct an analysis of the company and the roadmap, then I sell some part, and the rest I keep for a long time, since it is quite likely that in a year or two the price will grow significantly
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am more often to hold the rewards that I get so that my rewards are progressing and have a higher value again. So my rewards results will have greater value and satisfaction. But I also analyze first, if the rewards that I get it potentially will decrease, then I will immediately sell it or exchange to another better coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Most of the coins I leave to hold until the project implements its objectives at least 70%, another good strategy is to place orders on the exchange with a profit of X3 for example, that would not follow the development of the project and the team))
Activity: 22
Since this is my most anticipated reward of all I planned to ..I will hold it first and wait for a couple of months and if I see the value of token was raised in the desired amount I will sell it and plan to buy Ethereum. Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
there are some steps that I do, first I see the development of the project from the token and see the movement of the exchange.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
when i get the tokens from some ico half i sell them immediately on forkdelta and the other half i hold them until their value does not rise at least 50%
Activity: 209
I'm holding all my tokens until now, waiting better days... anyway My nanjcoin the value was already bigger than now...
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Everything is very individual. Each project should be reviewed and analyzed separately. Quite a lot of projects, tokens which need to be kept for a long time. This will bring maximum profit. But some coins need to be sold immediately, because the price for them will only fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 126
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

You're doing the right thing. This is a reward that can bring you a lot of money, via day, via month, 6 months and even a year. Therefore, I prefer to wait and look at the market exchange.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i sell and eat turkish doner kebab with ayran.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When you recived reaward from bounty campaign always better to check statistics to undrstand what to wait. Probably always better to hold for a while to not lose good profit.

Agree with this. Some reward are worthed to hold. Some coin/token with new project need time to grow and if that a good project, better holding our coin/token to gain maximal profits
yea bcz if coins start to enter market usually down
then after wait for months it will be up. we can sell n get many profits
Activity: 98
It seems to me that it is best to invest the received profit in reliable coins, for example in BTC or ETH.  And hold the coins for a long term.
Activity: 154
I sell half of my awards. I keep the rest for a long time. After a few years it can turn into a whole fortune. And if we sell everything now, then we lose hope for a brighter future)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
When I get rewards from the project I'm working on, the first thing I do is to call my friend who invites me to join the cryptocurrency and I asking his about price tokens that I get after that I decided to hold or sell it. if the good price I sell when not good I hold.
Activity: 210
what i will do with rewards i received!! i will hold them and wait for exhcnager of the token i receive in bounty campaign!! if  got exchanger ill buy new Phone and laptop !! so i can save all files that i want to save!! and to make this seriously job!!
Activity: 683
Merit: 500
I hold them. The first time we receive the tokens, it usually has a low price and listed on a small exchange which is I believe that's not the right time we sell the tokens right away. It's better to wait for a better and higher price,  and of course a good exchange. I believe by holding and waiting patiently,  we can get a better price for the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: