Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 58. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
When you recived reaward from bounty campaign always better to check statistics to undrstand what to wait. Probably always better to hold for a while to not lose good profit.

Agree with this. Some reward are worthed to hold. Some coin/token with new project need time to grow and if that a good project, better holding our coin/token to gain maximal profits
Activity: 165
I hold the tokens I received from bounty, waiting until the price goes up. Because I received a token from my hard work,,, so I did not carelessly sell it. Usually I swap some of my tokens,,, some of which I hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I always see what is happening at the moment with the market, if it seems to me that now it will not be profitable to sell, or I do not need money now, I always leave the award in the hold, because it is always profitable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I had many such cases. Therefore, I almost always adhere to this strategy. And in the end, I get quite a good profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
When you recived reaward from bounty campaign always better to check statistics to undrstand what to wait. Probably always better to hold for a while to not lose good profit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
Because I observe that 95% of ISo Do not even live to a successful end and are unlikely to bring profit to their investors.Another 3 % finish well but can not run everything in the case and in the future just give a very small profit to their investors and only 2% make a good profit!
Activity: 126
It all goes down to personal strategy or the underlying circumstance of that period and the future prospects of the reward in question. Most times I keep or re-invest sixty percent of the rewards and convert the remaining fourty percent to fiat for personal use or sometimes I  need money urgently and sell everything off.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I transfer a smaller part to the stock exchange where they are traded. I'm trying to increase the number of my tokens a bit. But not always the coin goes to the stock exchange at once.
Activity: 490
It's depends on your goals. As for me I reinvest half of rewards and another half I usually convert in USD.
Activity: 644
Different can sell if the price is satisfied,or wait until will rise to the price that will get me and then sell,still depends on the prospects of the project,so from the situation,and all want to look at the market and its movements
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The rewards I receive from charitable campaigns or outbursts are mainly owned by them. Because when I get it, it's still early in the project, and if I believe it, it's definitely better to hold it, because it will certainly increase value. Therefore, I suggest taking all the rewards, because you never know what will happen if you are patient.
Activity: 364
Be patient don't apply single rule in every project. In future, this token will be very valuable.
Holding this token for a long time I think it will not hurt your pocket much right? I sell some tokens but I also hold on many tokens and which I believe in FAR future this token will be very precious for me I am not talking this with my inner voice or intuition I am talking this with knowing the market believe me hold your token it's just about time. Market will be gaining for sure after some time.
Activity: 645
Merit: 145
I'm working only in bounty where I receive coins which already listed on exchange. I'm holding coins which seems interesting and worth to hold for long-term. When I was in Phore signature campaign I was sold it immediately on 26k satoshi and I put buy order on 18k satoshi and I do same thing few days in row. If you invest in ICO you should wait few weeks, because most time in first day when token get listed on exchange people dump it and price are lower then you paid for token in pre-sale.
Activity: 140
I usually get the profit I invest in cheap and promising coins to get even more money.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
First of all if i will receive reward i will keep it and i will wait for the highest rate for the token and i will use that to my future.
Activity: 126
Actually I will keep hold until it show signs will fall drastically. If it happen I will convert to ETH and save may money in ETH. Sometimes I immediately sell my token because I need it.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
Depending on the project and its perspective. Some tokens are worth keeping for a while, or even a long time, but they are in a minority.
Activity: 308
I am holding all tokens I recieve, at the time I have sold only one tokens I recieved called Cyber Miles Token, it was an awesome bounty!
Activity: 181
If these are good and promising coins, then I hold onto a long term to get a good profit.
Activity: 105
That's what I usually do to in the tokens I received from bounty rewards split for selling and hodling, but sometimes it depends if the coin has potential or not. When I have doubts it can gain value as time passes or might be delisted in exchanges then I will sell it immediately as soon as it get listed because I might lose the chance to earn from it while there's an opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: