Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 52. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 1
I conduct an analysis of the company and the roadmap, then I sell some part, and the rest I keep for a long time, since it is quite likely that in a year or two the price will grow significantly
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
I think it depends on the project, there are some projects that when you look deep into the project, utility use is very low and again if there is a strong competitor I will sell early but there are some tokens that I save because I believe they have a future which is great, one example is Dent ICO, the price is below the price of ICO for a very long time and now cost more than 10X ICO. but if the project gives a big X, then this will radically change the situation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
My first thought will be to sell the tokens when it is listed on a good exchange platform but as a cryptopreneur like myself i would want to study the market for sometime and know the highest and lowest the tokens can be sold for. Then i will now look at the project of the developers and see how feasible it is and also look at the support of the investors which if it's massive then i would advise you hold the tokens or better still just sell a small portion of it but keep major portion of it since it will be of great value after the completion of the project.
Activity: 224
With the received tokens on the bounty, I leave for a long time if the project is worthwhile and working. If stalled, the developers in the collection of softcap That I have these tokens sell immediately.
I am not good at market analysis but I find enough income to cover my life and work well and the time I spent selling them. Do not hold on for long periods of time, because I think if hold for a long time can price them down deeper. So we lose a lot of income.
Activity: 126
most of the Altcoin that i've, i'm able to convert to cash to serve the needs of personal existence. The rest of Altcoin, I put money into ICO tasks that I accept as true with. I waited for the challenge to achieve success and earned greater Altcoin. all the Altcoin that I advantage from ICO initiatives, i'm able to now not use it in exchange for coins, however retain to make investments extra in different ICO tasks. Altcoin will supply delivery to Altcoin, if i am lucky.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I also did that before. Up to now i see it as a good idea while playing safe  I set the price of my token x2 up to x5 higher than its price. Well that is to avoid checking the price everyday and just wait until your token is sold. But in etherdelta the set price expires.
Me, I wait a little more time to soldy tokens.
Activity: 164
If you don't need the money right now, always hold your tokens and keep an eye out in the fluctuations of the token prices in the cryptomarket. Plus the platforms of the projects of the tokens you've received start right after the campaign/ICO sale. So we have not seen the real value of a tokens we receive when it comes to our wallets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
I think selling on centralized exchange sometimes might not be a good idea. I prefer placing my orders on decentralized exchange and most times, i hold my coins in wallet until it is properly listed. The reason being that leaving your coins i exchange, most especially centralized exchange can be quite risky.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
I usually hold the rewards I receive from joining Bounty or investing. because indeed for the reward is given high enough. so I can use it in the long run. so I can relax with the rewards that accumulate on my wallet for greater profit in the future. so I feel safe and able to collect more profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
With the received tokens on the bounty, I leave for a long time if the project is worthwhile and working. If stalled, the developers in the collection of softcap That I have these tokens sell immediately.
Activity: 504
Normally I will use for capital investment. I exchanged on bitcoin or ethereum. However, if I'm there is a sudden need of ICO, it will be soon I am selling. And sometimes also I choose to hodl it in a long time. Until later the price will be soaring, then will I sell. This is only for a specific token which I think will be successful in the future.
Activity: 167
For me my ways on spending my reward is to put it back as an investment. I spent it wisely on trading or investing to the other coins. This way I could also multiply the amount of profit I gain. We need to be wise enough in spending our rewards.
Activity: 124
I would hold them until they reached a good value to sell and all we need is to wait for the project development and then the price is rising along with th development.
Activity: 276
I prefer to hold the rewards I get from bounty campaign at least until one or two months of the ICO completion. Thereafter I sell them and buy other altcoins that I prefer and that I think will grow in prices in the future.
Activity: 322
for me i base my target price for selling my reward tokens from its original ico price or at least  little higher from ico value to get good gains and earnings.then I hold them in my wallet for some time and have not planned on sending them to the exchange until prices start to improve again, I think that's the best for me.
Activity: 280
Each strategy is different, because the amount received is different too.
It would be easy if all the projects went according to plan, but in large part, even the investors themselves sold their token at a cheaper price.
Activity: 93
Usually I keep my rewards tokens for over 6-12 months and then look how the project development is going on. When the whole market starting to grow, then there is a good chance to sell tokens for a good prices and get more profit than if I sell immediatly after bounty distributation.
Activity: 167
If the coin is promising that I hold for several months.  If not then immediately sell.
Activity: 25
I have to look at the situation. If I am very optimistic about the tokens, I will hold them up. If I am not very optimistic, I will sell them immediately.
Activity: 322
Everything is individual and depends on the specific project. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it, of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price.
Pages:
Jump to: