Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 61. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I try to hold a token longer and see the potential for the token. We must also know the token will go on exchanges where. If the token is a nice stock, of course, we have to wait for it. And when it's released in stock we just did the radar and if the price is high we could sell it.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
When I received my first reward I sold it and from what I got I bought it with eth as I see eth as more stable than any altcoin. And until now I'm doing it fairly but if my token came from promising project I prefer to hold it for months or years, depends on the market.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
I am more like to sell the rewards I receive in the high price period. because the profit I earn will be quite high. besides that, there are many opportunities given when the market is high, such as the gradual profit. to wait for the high price I more often hold and wait until the price is suitable for sale.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I think that if a person participates in a bounty campaign, and therefore believes in a particular project, he should not rush to sell tokens as soon as he receives them. I believe that we simply have to promote the industry and increase the turnover of funds in the industry by withdrawing funds from one project and channeling these funds to another project with great prospects for development
Activity: 238
I tend to transfer the tokens received from airdrop campaigns into either Bitcoin or Ethereum after a little time, some of them have chances to greatly increase in value but others simply fall away in value with little ongoing interest. The best thing to do upon recieving a bounty reward is to hold. The market value of an ICO token or bounty token is expected to drop upon being released in the market because many people are choosing to sell it immediately
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
It is what I usually do too in tokens which I have received from bounty rewards split for sale and storage, but sometimes it depends on whether the coin has a potential or not. When I have doubts that he can receive value after time or can be excluded from the list at the exchanges. I work hard to be able to collect Altcoin. Most of the Altcoin that I have, I will convert to cash to serve the needs of personal life
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I used to sell it when it came to the exchange, but I saw some of the coins growing from 2x to 5x, now I will try to be patient not to sell it and just keep it for maybe 4 months or 6 months.
Activity: 161
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
when I receive a reward from Bounty or Airdrop I will usually keep it in the long run. this is often my indentation because of the possibility for the coins to progress further higher. therefore up to now I always hold and keep it for the long-term and achieve substantial profit in the future.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Well if i'm receive my bounty reward maybe i will sell it if the price is on a high price, But i think the bounty reward that i have is going to the moon so i'm going to hold it because holding is the best way to get some more profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I prefer to hold those tokens , who knows in someday those rewards become more valuable in every exchange market.
Activity: 168

yes I agree with you because by holding and will sell when token that I hold high price hence, therefore, I prefer to hold with short-term to wait for the price because almost all token that I participate in bounty I hold

Activity: 79
Mostly I have hold some of my rewards to gain profit and some are for long term hold.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
I'd rather keep holding the reward that I got from the campaign, and I'm waiting for the high value of the token. I hope I can get more profits from them soon. We don't know when it will come, but I believe that the market value will change dramatically before this year.
Activity: 42
The reward I get, I will bring them to continue business and invest in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this market, my finances are growing high and strong. I feel happy when entering the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
With the received tokens I would wait for it to go up before selling, and  I still have some tokens that i got a few months ago and their value already incresed several times than before.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
when I receive awards usually I try not to sell them at once, but keep them until the moment when the price is suitable
That way is appropriate for you but may be not appropriate for other people, you can see that many dead coin and tooen out there. No one want to buy them. Usually people are interested in utility token or coin, such cryptocurrency type is very good to hold for a few months.
Activity: 35
when I receive awards usually I try not to sell them at once, but keep them until the moment when the price is suitable
Activity: 24
If i get any rewards by doing some bounty campaigns i will wait for sometime until that token reaches some high value and then i will invest those coins in the some other ico which is top rated and eagerly expected by customers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working

It all depends on the project and team. If the token project and the team are really good then holding tokens for some good time is a really good option.
Activity: 210
I am working hard to be able to collect these Altcoin. Most of the Altcoins that I have, i will convert to ethereum to reinvest in other altcoins. The rest of Altcoin, I invest in ICO projects that I trust. I waited for the project to be successful and earned more Altcoin. All of the Altcoin that I benefit from ICO projects, I will not use it in exchange for cash, but continue to invest more in other ICO projects. Altcoin will give birth to Altcoin, if I'm lucky.

Why etherium? Why not bitcoin?
When i have reward then i try to buy bitcoin and send it to other exchange but it takes to much time.
I think this is wasting time so i prefer to convert it to etherium first since etherium also not so bad and we can send it faster than bitcoin and also i just pay small fee for that. So i think that is the reason of most people why choosing etherium
Pages:
Jump to: