Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 62. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I like to hold on to my rewards for a while and see if it has the potential to grow from its initial value and if it doesn't then I go ahead and sell it. If liquidity pool is available for that coin then I join them for a chance of greater income. Sometimes the manager of the bounty tells us the best options we can choice from selling it, getting it to liquidity pool or even telling us to hold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I haven't got any bounty yet, but for me, I will hold it for a long time until I'm not interested in it.
Activity: 34
More often than not if the token starting quality is high well I do offer it in a split second yet in the event that the token is not as much as a dollar it is a decent one to hold and sit tight for the ascent of x10 to boost the prize I got from the abundance. The greater part of the general population who joined bounties are not thinking to hold and max their acquiring but rather only here to increase pain free income.
Activity: 112
I haven't got any reward yet, but I think your friend's plan is feasible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
From the beginning of this year's bounty, I didn't sell any bounty token. The bounty I joined is the project I think will be great in the future.

So I choose to hold them, and let time to tell me the answer.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
if I always hold my reward, because I think if we immediately sell it then the price must be very cheap, so I hold until the price increases.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I've joined around 15 bounties already and some I already receive the token and some not yet. For those I received, some I already sold because I have a financial requirement for the family but some I just keep/hold them for now since the value is still low. Hope soon it will be much better.
Activity: 93
I will hold the token that I get from the bounty. Because I believe that the future value will increase. However, it depends on whether the development team will continue to commit and do the work well.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
usually I keep them at myself as I do not see the benefits of selling when I receive the reward, but everything depends on the project that gives it out
I do not really like to dump tokens too fast, usually if I receive some tokens from bounty, I'll hold it in for some time
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
It depends on the project. If I see perspective in it, then I keep such coins for a very long time. If the project showed itself not very well, then I sell it as soon as the price suits me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
usually I keep them at myself as I do not see the benefits of selling when I receive the reward, but everything depends on the project that gives it out
Activity: 1134
I think it's because of panic sell, the reason is because there is no money, or the need to cover it, and it's natural that when someone sells the tokens that they get directly without predicting or hold the sale first, I've been looking at things like that, needs factor, and it's no big deal if someone receives a token.
Activity: 40
If the project is really good, I hold them for very long and trust me I've not regret holding good coins, but if I eventually found any error or course to dump a coin I don't wait till it moon's, I sell immediately am informed that it is listed.. Due diligence is good.
Activity: 228
Usually I sell them right away, or wait for a pump then sell all. I am not a trader, just working for fiat profit for now
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
usually, I do research first token reward that I have. usually, if I think the token has no future, I will immediately sell it. vice versa if reward tokens have a good future I will HODL up to the price x7 - x10
to predict the coin is good or bad, we can see from the movement of their team and a clear roadmap
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
If you want to continue to make a profit, the best option is to invest in ETH or BTC.
Activity: 434
I sell tokens from airdrops right away, and with coins from bounty campaigns I try not to rush, because now the situation is buggy and the rate can grow.
Activity: 439
Merit: 100
I basically do not hurry to sell the coins that I received, because it's not rare that they start to grow in price after a month or more .
Activity: 224
If the project seems to me promising, then I leave the tokens for 5-6 months. If the project is not interesting to me, then I sell tokens immediately. Unfortunately, there are now many projects that cease to exist after the end of ICO.
Activity: 12
I have just come into contact with this and have not received any rewards. My friends will choose to sell most of the rewards, and a small part of them. This is a good practice, sometimes greedy will lose more.
Pages:
Jump to: