Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 65. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 11
It's always different...If I see the potential in the coin and in the idea of developers then leave for a long time and wait. And if you paid with a coin that I don't really believe and in my opinion it does not reach the heights that we sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
If I feel that a coin seems suspisious I sell it on the first day.If I think that a coin has a good potential I leave it in my wallet and forget about it.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
I usually see the potential of the token, if the token I receive has enormous potential then I will hold it because it will give me more profit, but if my token does not have the potential then I immediately sell it

This is what I usually do as well. Sadly, a lot of air drop coins end up worthless.
Activity: 44
I usually see the potential of the token, if the token I receive has enormous potential then I will hold it because it will give me more profit, but if my token does not have the potential then I immediately sell it
copper member
Activity: 112
Depends, if the price has value then I gonna wait till it gets peak price and buy potentials tokens and run money to gain more profits. If it doesn't have any value or mostly we call it a shitcoin, I'm gonna store it in my wallet till it rots.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There are some good ones that have a long term prospect, these ones I hodl. Others which i feel won't do well on the long term I just sell off on exchanges.
Activity: 434
I usually sell the cryptocurrencies I obtained directly. I will sell them in exchange for some relatively stable tokens, some of the more mainstream tokens!
Activity: 52
I think we should not sell prize tokens that you bought from bounty and frost in the crypto currency world. we should give time to new coins. As the market rises, the price on them will increase.
Activity: 143
i prefer to hold this these bounty tokens but it depends on ICO and if i believe, i can buy the extra coins. Because in campaign i am looking for the campaign and i read whitepapper, i check the website and telegram group
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
wait, hold, and wait. for bigger results will certainly take a long time as well. the growth of instant not so crypto certainly needs a process. by holding could certainly give the results if in time achieve crypto high prices in time.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
like your friend I do not rush to sell and I don't want to be panic sell. I usually hold for a few months and pull it when it's needed
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

To be honest, etherdelta does not seem like the best option to sell your tokens, because it has proven to be excessively vulnerable to attack by hackers, and it is difficult to sell your tokens at good prices, not to mention the huge fees that usually charge to you at the moment to move your tokens on that platform.

I would suggest that you wait for your tokens to be listed in major exchanges, however I have known many cases of tokens that never go out to major exchanges and remain in failed projects, so you must evaluate which option is more convenient for you.

Activity: 98
I am always doing the same, selling for a little amount of money does not make any sense at all. But sometimes it is difficult to sell when there is not enough volume on the exchanges
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
Sometimes I sell tokens right after I get them. Because it is not uncommon that the prices after the fall.
Activity: 196
Mostly after I receive my tokens from bounties I go and check the exchanges which it is listed on and I look out for the project and see if it is a good project and what kind of support it is getting. if I determine that it is a good project then I hold on to the coins and wait for higher prices but if it doesn't look like a good project then I sell off the tokens immediately.
Activity: 392
Well, that totally depends upon you. If you have the patience to hold the tokens/coins you got as a reward then well and good. But if you want immediate profits and gains then sell it right away. As of me, I research about the coin before selling. If I think the project is worth holding the altcoin, I hold the coin and wait for it to rise otherwise I just sell what I get as a reward as soon as possible.
Activity: 154
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

There's no need to rush on selling because we all know that the price in the market might still increase even more from today, another thing is that, i highly prefer to save my coins and start a business someday to have more income.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work

After i received my tokens i usually do is only putting that on my etherwallet then just waiting for a pick season and if i think that the price is real good i trade it into coins then if i think the peak season is still there i sell it then buy again if the market goes down.
Activity: 378
Obviously, i hold them.
Selling your bounty rewards is something ridiculous, and you are damaging the project by a lot if you do it so. That is why i prefer to hold them for some months, it is better for me, and better for the project.
Activity: 322
With all the rewards have earn so far have made it to keep trading with some cryptocurrency coin and in which it has been grow in a positive means.I never regret of investing my rewards so far.
most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens in the first few days after receiving the tokens from them, this is not the correct opinion, since the tokens need to be hold for a while as the price for them will increase with the time
Pages:
Jump to: