Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 64. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
When I received the rewards I was so excited. I keep them until the project is on the trading floor. This time the value of the tokens has increased. At that time if I needed the money I would sell them or maybe I would keep it and invest in these tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
im spending my rewards for buying car, appartment and make some vacation to other country, what else, enjoy your life from rewards you get.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It depends on when do you want to sell your token. If in case an emergency situation you probably sell your token for you to use it or if not invest in bitcoin for the bright future.
Activity: 3
i will hold it for the time being and let it go when the time is right i will wait for the right moment to let go of my coin
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I do sell immediately when I badly needed the money, but most of the time, I do hold it, and set its price on the market. but I dont usually use etherdelta, because the price of the altcoins on etherdelta is much lower than any other exchanges. so I prefer using other exchanges rather than etherdelta.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Normally if the reward token I received is from a good project I am hodling it and waiting until their project are implemented. If reward token from project is not active enough, I am selling it and converting to ethereum or other  potential project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I will hold what i have got from bounty campaign. Because i want to wait until the price is high. The main reason why i do that because it is so hard to get token from bounty, so i want to get big profit to paid my hard work. So hold it until the price is worth to sell.
Activity: 126
I'm trying to hold for long term to get more profit, do a lot of projects that necessary money but for now I will put aside, that is if I earn much money. For now I will invest it and hoping that I will gain more.
Activity: 476
I will try to sell it first with above ICO price and then I used it for trading by choose other more potential coins , in crypto  market alot of opportunity and many coin still undervalued that  can be huge in next a few month,  we have should diligent to look for that by learn each community's and fundamental of the coin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
Sometimes I hold them and sometimes I just sell it right after I received it,
There are times that I keep my bounty rewards for emergency purpose and to wait till it go higher.
Activity: 462
I hold them and keeps them until we got the price that we wanted too or at least we are deserved to be paid with a good rewards. It needs patience and if needed just stay away from it and when you get back the rewards would be great.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
It is best to follow your friends advice. If you are a bounty hunter and does only care for a quick profit. Its best to sell all your reward token in the etherdelta or forkdelta. By doing that, you will earn profit not by investing any amount of money, but by just amount of time so you have nothing to loose about it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Now I keep all the awards for the bounty, and sell them only when they bring a very good profit!
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, I leave these tokens for a long-term perspective. I see no reason to sell them now. I did not try to put up high selling orders on stock exchanges.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Well if the coin is worth for holding of course I hold it but there are some coins after listing on exchange people usually dump their coins but I always do to follow the road map of the project but if I need the money like emergency matters and I don't have a choice then I decided to sell my coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I do with the rewards I received I just hold it on my wallets waiting to be listed on the market and see if how potential it will be on the markets. Some of my coins I sell to them because I will use on it for my family needs while others put in a bank as a saving for the future of my children.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
I hold tokens which I received from the bounties. Because I believe that the value will increase in future. But it depends if the development team will continue their promises and good work.
true, after receiving payment token of action we must hold it not to sell immediately because the price will rise after the market out by waiting a few weeks or even days karen fluctuated nature. and certainly the company is trying to improve according to its campaign promise and if the ICO is hardcap must be automatic price will be high.
Activity: 393
Merit: 106
If these coins I buy on ICO then I hold them for a long time. If the coins receive with bounty campaigns, half I reinvestiruet, and the second half hold (if I am not sure of the project's success - I sell these coins at once)
Activity: 118
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

For the rewards i receive in bounty campaign . I will hold the coin if the price is still low. We just have to check the market price so we always updated,once the price is good that is the time I sell it. I don't mind hold my coin for a long time as long it will profit bigtime once i sell or trade the coin.
Activity: 105
I after accruing tokens, divided into three equal parts . the first part of translating the currency . the second part reinvesting , and the third part ostavljaju waiting for is X 2 at least . My strategy !!! )))
Pages:
Jump to: