Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 68. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I have not thought about that yet. so on the fast i would say, i keep the token and wait. i think the project i am currently participating in will be successful and the value of the token will certainly increase. so i believe and hope so. it is a speculation. whether she is right or wrong will show.  Cheesy
Activity: 131
Surely I will make my family happy. during this time I may not be able to meet the needs of my family. but if I get the rewards from my project that I live I will meet the needs of my family and help those around me. and of course I will issue zakat from the rewards that I receive.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
Of course I would use the bonus that I would get on a lot of things. I will invest more in the pre-market. Continue pursuing the bonus campaign. That's what I love and want to succeed.
Activity: 210
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I will keep the reward that I have and I will make to buy altcoin that can be profitable because I know currently altcoin prices are still up and down and so I can buy altcoin that growth is not good then I am sure with the back of the stable price of my altcoin will sell it and make a profit
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
It is very strange - to place orders for sale of the token in a random order. Why do they put a x2-order, if the coin has a huge potential. In addition, you will encounter a bunch of new altcoyins that will be better sold immediately, until their price collapses.
So just look at your portfolio and sell altcoins that do not have prospects.
Activity: 530
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Sell. Hold. Depends mostly on the coin itself and the people that are behind it. If I see and believe that the team behind a coin are working tirelessly to make sure that a coin does well then I hold and even buy into the project with my own money but if what they are doing is the opposite and they are not serious about making the project better, then I sell and get out while I still can
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It happens in many ways. I do not have a specific strategy in general. If a coin or a token looks promising, then I better hold it than I will immediately sell it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Every time I get some reward I try to sell some part of it but save another for holding. So far I managed to get good profit from my reward trading so it has been successful.
Activity: 57
I do not sell coins immediately when I receive them after a successful company bounty. You need to look at the situation, and know about the price you expect from this coin.
Activity: 434
It depends on the rewards' value. If the price high enough I would probably sell it otherwise I would prefer to hold and wait for better time.
Activity: 266
For me it depends on the project if the projects have a potential im still hodling it but if not i sell it and set my target price
Activity: 51
I will choose to hold, because when I receive these rewards, then their value is very low, so I will wait for them to rise, maybe I will get more profits, of course, if they do not rise for a period of time Maybe I will choose to sell.
Activity: 462
waiting is not always a good strategy.sometimes, after entering the exchange, the price never rises again.you should always look at the project itself and its future.And then decide to sell immediately or not
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I am working hard to be able to collect these Altcoin. Most of the Altcoins that I have, i will convert to ethereum to reinvest in other altcoins. The rest of Altcoin, I invest in ICO projects that I trust. I waited for the project to be successful and earned more Altcoin. All of the Altcoin that I benefit from ICO projects, I will not use it in exchange for cash, but continue to invest more in other ICO projects. Altcoin will give birth to Altcoin, if I'm lucky.
Activity: 602
I first saw the development of the company's project by following their telegram and social media, if the tokens have good potential, I will survive but if not, there is no other option, I will sell.
Activity: 121
I can do everything with the prizes we receive, but if you ask me personally I prefer to invest in Bitcoine so I am aiming to win more prizes with different prizes and that I am sure that everyone is doing it but I am sure those who love to spend their money and spend it outside can get a lot of work if the prize is too big.

If someday I am rewarded or will receive prizes I will spend it in a proper way that can make us to remember that it happened because of that reward. No one can say that time if it will comes but I think no one lose if we believe it.
Activity: 131
When i will get my reward i keep them safe for the future. it will depand on the company,s plan and road map. or  i can invest them to some coins so that i could take more profit.
Activity: 238
Depending on the project. Some I sell at the first opportunity. Some I leave in a long time. Some I can even apply for something
Activity: 294
I hold it first and wait they announce that they have been listed in a  good exchanges and i will sell it when i reach my target price
Activity: 294
So easy, perspective projects - hold and better to send to other wallet ("value" wallet not for bounty and airdrops)
Some airdrops or pump coins,if you can check they don`t have future, sell when they appear on CMC
Pages:
Jump to: