Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 67. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i kept or hold my reward because i considered It as my savings.And i am happy for my decision to kept it because i am not only saving but i also earned profit.Actually i am not only saving my reward but i also invested some bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
It will be great if I receive an amount of reward! Then, I will decide to keep coins I received from bounty if project is good and I am sure that coins are undervalued because I hope that I will help me to make a lot of money in the future. However,if there is no cash for living, I of course have to sell tokens for make a living.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Whenever I receive some bounty rewards, I will sell 50% and then retain 50%, because I'm not sure whether they have a lot of room for growth. If it does, I can also get a lot of profit. So I think this is a good practice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I will keep the reward that I have and I will make to buy altcoin that can be profitable because I know currently altcoin prices are still up and down and so I can buy altcoin that growth is not good then I am sure with the back of the stable price of my altcoin will sell it and make a profit

I will also do the same thing, I will keep first my reward and make it grow. I will keepsafe fo atleast half a year so it can grow bigger, then I will decide when to sell it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
i think youve just wait until it reach its peak price  every token if its have a potential the price will be rise, but we know at the first week all bounty hunters will sell the token so the price will down , so just hold it a months until it will boom and you can get a high profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I personally rather to hold my tokens than sell it but it also depends on the price movement too. If the token price is likely to down, i'll sell my token and buy back at dump price and then hodl it until it reaches my target price.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

i hold my tokens untill price increases and then try to buy back more if the project is good and then hold them for long term.. like it is more possible that the price of 20 cents token increase to 40 cents than the price of a coin worth of 200$ increase to 400$
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
It actually depends on the token reward. If the token which I believed will have the usability for their user in the future then I am hodling it. First of all we are buying token or join their bounty campaign because we trusted and believed on their project that will become fully functional in future which means that some token we received can gives us a huge profit one day.
Activity: 124
I will continue to hold the bounty token I obtained because I believe it will have a lot of room for growth. I would expect to see more gains as the price rises. I think this is also an investment, or you can choose to sell it. Drop it and invest in other excellent cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
For the results, I get from my most resistant bounty results first. If I sell I will certainly direct losses. I prefer to be patient because the market price when it came down for sure in time it will start up again. I will just wait as prices start at the top of the peak. During this, I experience continue to get results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I am gonna keep it for a while and trying to study or go with the flow with the market, then once the value rises up and I think that I will gain more profit from it and I'm gonna sell it. Another thing is I'm gonna try to make a survey, if the developers are making their moves in improving the project or making like an events, promotions to advertise the token more then I'm gonna support it all the way by having it buy and sell trade.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
My action depends on the price of tokens rewarded. If it's worth selling price then I will sell it, but if I believe that price still have the possibilities to still go up then just wait and hold more. Check for the advice of the expert.
Activity: 21
 It depends on the project. some tokens i sell immediately, as they are on the exchange, and other i use myself, and some I use if the project is something useful.. Here's an example  - I use Z cash  tokens on the platform for trading, and Luckchemy - waiting until I can play games and have  big prize to win
Activity: 322
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens . If the token has future then I keep it until it gives 2x -3x. If the bounty is large and I think is undervalued, I may keep it for a while, and if I really believe that the coin has a future I will hold.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 68
I am a patient person, so I will hold most of the tokens I receive from my participation in the bounty because I believe that these tokens will have great value in the future if they are doing well. Their road map will surely have a period of time, so I will continue to hold them. I want to believe that I can get a good return.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
It is kind of arbitrary, depending on the potential of the project, because as you participate in the campaign, you fastly figure out if the project is great or if its just another project. Then you must hodl in the first case scenario, in the second one you might sell them when there is a peak.
As for me, i like to hold the coins i get from bounties, because i choose the ones that i have faith into.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

When i always received my tokens from bounty campaigns i usually convert it into coins like bitcoin and put it that to the market for a days and if the price increase i sell it and wait for dropping and buy coins again if the market down.
Activity: 420
Hold them as long as we can, because of the price could be increasing due to project development and good markets. If we sell them right away then the rewards for us gonna be so small, we don't deserve it.
Activity: 41
i hold them and check the price on the market daily
if the price high enough, i will sell
if price still low, i will hold and wait
Activity: 98
After receiving the payment of the bounties I participated, I hold them for a while and tries to assess the target price should I sell it. I look at the condition of the market and the rate of its increase and decrease before deciding on selling. I don't dump my coins after receiving them just like what other does. New coins usually loses its value in the market right after a dump since they haven't fully stabelized themselves in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: