Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 69. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Well, what I do most times is the moment I am able to lay my hands on the tokens, I sell half and keep the remaining for reference sake. Who knows the price may turn out a wonder sooner or later? Its actually best if some of these tokens can be reserved until later.
Activity: 98
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
If everyone does it, there may be a slight difference.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Since this is my most anticipated reward of all I planned to ..I will hold it first and wait for a couple of months and if I see the value of token was raised in the desired amount I will sell it and plan to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
You got to spend some of it and reinvest some to other worthy projects to double your earnings and not let your money sleep.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
I convert all the tokens I received from bounty to bitcoin, and hold it until the new peak will reach. I know that it will take time, and I can earn on altcoins by that time by I stay loyal on bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
I will hold back the reward.
1st by a exchange listing, the price will drop by the most coins/tokens.

If it will be listing in a new exchange more profitable, then I will wait for it, if not then I will sell it. Usually, a coin will dump, then the right time is waiting for the right time when first launching.
Activity: 216
I am here already have some tokens from bounty and profit from the trade I am doing with the profit I have now, I reinvest the altcoin and I will hold it until the price reaches its peak then I will sell Smiley
Activity: 136
I always prefer to hold those coins because when Im participating some bounty campaigns I only choose a coin that has a potential so that it is worth it to participate.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I would choose to hold it, because the rewards for participating are not very rewarding.
Then there is no need to sell, the only necessity is to hold.

For now that the cost of the coins that I received as rewards are very small i keep holding it in my cold wallet. Hoping in future this will rise and make selling with good  returns that paid all my hard works in obtaining it.
Activity: 52
Before I do an action on the tokens that I get from bounty, I first see the coin whether it has a good future prospect no, because I think if to sell it to etherdhelta it is the same throw token. If the token has future leads for listing in exchange like binance or hitbtc I will certainly keep the samapai tokens listed on a large exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I hold these tokens. Maybe in few months, the market goes up and the price will rise. I have already some tokens and their value already increased after few months of holding.

You're right because usually new alts always takes at least 2-4 months for price increases as long as the team behind the platform continue to develop, only a few coin will have a good price once they are available in the market because most of the people who participate sell their coins in ICO price because they already gain some profit after getting bonuses during the ICO.
Activity: 364
I will continue to hold for a while and wait for its peak. I won't sell it at a low price in the market. I'll wait for the team to develop.

Currently i have gathered altcoins as well and i am holding it for now. It is good to hold since there are good ICO's which projects are booming. I will be holding my coins and will be waiting for the market to grow higher and earned more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
For me i just sell it when i think i need the money. i dont try to safe it cause most of ICOs are failing after a half year. There was not team fault but more to weak hand on community to hold the token. every peoples need the money not all can holding until a year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
I will reinvest even add investment with my savings money because investment is the best way to get to a success and change the life of the future
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
I hold these tokens. Maybe in few months, the market goes up and the price will rise. I have already some tokens and their value already increased after few months of holding.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
First of all I receive Airdrops and Bounty tokens. I hold only bounty tokens where airdrops tokens are not provide to much profit, so i sell it immediately (just hold it for one or two day). I always advice from other crypto experts that never sell bounty tokens immediately, hold it for some months. It will definitely provide you huge profit some day and that happens with me. In simple words Bounty tokens are gold for me and Airdrop tokens are silver. Wink

But airdrop tokens tend to be quite irrelevant in terms of value: I mean, they normally are 10-15$ max. For such sum, I don't even spend the time to send to an exchange for the cashout. Unless you can apply with several users to the same airdrop :-)
Activity: 448
First of all I receive Airdrops and Bounty tokens. I hold only bounty tokens where airdrops tokens are not provide to much profit, so i sell it immediately (just hold it for one or two day). I always advice from other crypto experts that never sell bounty tokens immediately, hold it for some months. It will definitely provide you huge profit some day and that happens with me. In simple words Bounty tokens are gold for me and Airdrop tokens are silver. Wink
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I've learnt my lesson the hard way, in a bull market, put it aside and try to forget about them.
In a bear market, sell them off asap, you can always buy it back later at a lower price.
Activity: 98
Do not sell new coins you can get from bounty campaign. More lasting to get a good price.
Activity: 96
I have to look at the situation. If I am very optimistic about the tokens, I will hold them up. If I am not very optimistic, I will sell them immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: