Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 75. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

i keep all the rewards i received in my wallet and just wait until the price of the tokens or altcoins is skyrocketing, after that i will sell them in the highest price so that my effort will not become useless and i can gain so much money from it.
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
As for me that have not receive anything yet, i plan to hold for some time the token that i will receive because i just observe on many ICOs that the moment the token will be listed on the exchange the prices drop and recover after some time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Personally, I do not sell my tokens when I only receive them, because I believe in the projects I participated in, and I believe that the cost of these tokens in the future may increase.
Well i sell all the rewards i get from the bounty because i used it immediately to invest or to buy bitcoin or other altcoins likes ethereum and ripple and when i have a big amount of rewards i also invested it on a good ico.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Most of the time, to maximize profits ib the cryptocurrency world a lot of people hold theur rewards as soon as they received them, making it accumulate ib valye over time and harvesting it when the time is right for it to be picked. Otger people in the bounty industry sells some.of their investment to buy coins of established cryptocurrencies like bitcoin abd ethereum.
Activity: 266
When I receive the award, I look. on the company's prospects and on its further actions of participation and promotion in the exchanges and then sell them if it is so necessary.
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
Depending on the bounty itself, there are those which sell right away because I do not believe in this project, but there are some which hold to the future
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
It always depens on the token and the project behind. If theres just a regular airdrop token who is just created to scam the people, i prefer to sell it as soon it has some value and buy orders on a exchange. If there a real project behind, with a roadmap and whitepaper, and with goals the dev team want to reach, i hold the coin. Sometimes when there a project good starting, and you see after a while nor more updates and news, you can predict that the project is going to fail. Then i also sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
part of can be sell immediately, to then not was it's a shame if this scam project, and the remaining tokens to hold and monitor the price and development of the project
Activity: 33
I prefer to hold received reward with various options, for example I hold it till token rise or transfer it to foreign currency which is more expensive and stable than currency in my country
Activity: 90
It seems to me that the best option is to hold the coins for 2-3 months and see if the price will rise.  If not, then sell immediately.
Activity: 753
Personally, I do not sell my tokens when I only receive them, because I believe in the projects I participated in, and I believe that the cost of these tokens in the future may increase.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
I hold and wait for the value to get higher and sell them. it is either sell them and buy new coins with potential for the future or send them to my family or deposit it on the bank but usually I buy it again with the new coins.
Activity: 196
Some coins fell instantly when entering the exchange market. And everyone blames the bounty hunter who sold the coins. Maybe this is a domino effect, bounty hunter sells for seeing the price go down, and I think the allocation for bounty hunter is not big enough to manipulate the price of a coin.
Activity: 123
There may be a variety of reasons for people to sell token bounty results, but I think when entering into this field, everyone has the same greater reason, that is to get the maximum profit. And I think holding tokens is one way to realize that goal.
Activity: 209
When i first got my reward i bought very expensive piano, don't know why. But now i prefer holding my rewards. Holding most of them right now, hopefully they'll pay off
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
Sell them. Not a lot of them will survive anyway so there is no need to hold onto them. Although the bounty that I am doing right now is very promising and I plan to hold the tokens I get from them as reward and also I will buy into the ICO as I believe that they will do quite good in the long run and I do not want to miss out on it. But all other bounties, I just sold my tokens when I got them.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
if your talking about bounties and airdrop, my plan is to sell it after a year or so just gambling and see how much profit I will get, I need reply/comments if this a bad plan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Maybe that's a good idea, because some people actually do not really want to sell, but also do not have a clear plan with token bounty results.
I think with such a trend would be a little help to the team to develop the project.
Activity: 448

I used my rewards to save and thinking if it is possible to trade l can make it as a little business in trading.So that l can earn money for my kids needs.lts really a big help for people like me just hoping on my little income.Because lm waitng also for the coming price increase of bitcoin hoping to earn or profit a big amount.That l can experience also to have a big amounts of profit.

Me too here I'm waiting for the price increase, because I'm gonna need a big amount for our house reconstruction, we had a fire two months ago that is why I'm working so hard to earn big.
Activity: 588

I used my rewards to save and thinking if it is possible to trade l can make it as a little business in trading.So that l can earn money for my kids needs.lts really a big help for people like me just hoping on my little income.Because lm waitng also for the coming price increase of bitcoin hoping to earn or profit a big amount.That l can experience also to have a big amounts of profit.
Pages:
Jump to: