Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 73. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 15
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Basically we need to hold for one month after received. Because it is very cheap price on etherdelta, For me etherdelta now is the dumping site of all sh*t coins that invented of scammers. If we hold new tokens/coins were received the chances to get much profit was increased. "if"  we have a faith on the project that we've joined/participating.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I always joining Aidrop and Bounties and its highly recommended but it depends to the project your are joining. To those rewards I got from campaign I still hodl some of the token its because I belive its all long term process and possible to 1000 times price right now. I only sell coin few if I need so money for other expenses.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?
I would rather agree with the first state to hold the rewards received. because I believe that holding it can increase the price.
other than that experience that I live is to hold much safer and more profitable for the future. so I suggest to hold it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0

the rewards i received from the bounty campaign, i always keep them and hodl them for a quiet long time, after the price is increasing and reach the peak, that's the time to sell them in the exchange, so that i can earn so much money from it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
As of now I've already participated in 3 signature bounties. And I've never sold any of them. I'm still waiting for our next bull run before selling it. Though some of my bounties are now below ico price I still believe the day will come when it will pump
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
depend on the market situations because if the market still down and i have to more patience to hold until the price rise up again however i don't know if this is always happened or not but based on my experience high price for the tokens usually happened when those tokens still fresh entering the exchange and usually the price will pumped so i think this is good time to sold because it might be not happened twice
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I will just hold the token I received from bounty because I know the value will goes up if the token has a potential. Holding your rewards from bounty campaign makes you gain more profits. So don't sell immediately just because you need money. If you want to sell, spare 30% because if it has a potential the value  of that token will even 10x gains.
Activity: 59
As i received the reward token in bounty campaigns i will just hold it because these tokens would have much value in the near future it will rise and a lot of people made a lot of money because they hold it
Activity: 30
I will do the reward I have received, first, I will hold and wait a few months then exchange it. I will renovate my house, pay the property tax, and save for the future. The rest maybe I will invest in promising coins
Activity: 85
I will hold it, and forget it for a moment, looking forward to the day of miracles.
Activity: 9
All depends on the value of the tokens rewarded, but most of the time, i hold them for a while and see if they will be added in a major exchange platform nd trade, or just sell them off as soon
Activity: 17
There are many routes you can take with the bounties you earn.  You can hodl them until the project matures and the tokens increase in value.  You can sell them immediately after the coin is listed on an exchange and cash out or hold onto the bitcoins or swap them for a different altcoin.
Activity: 63
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, I leave these tokens for a long-term perspective. I see no reason to sell them now. I did not try to put up high selling orders on stock exchanges.
Activity: 70
Yes, if you hold a good token, then hold it for a long time, waiting for it to rise, you will get very large wealth, but I think this is not a high probability, so I will hold for some time if Nothing moves, then I will sell it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
My strategy is one, take it for now. It's better to have a bird in your hand than a crane in the sky.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
If the token has a big potential i hold them for atleast 3years and if not 8 just sell them and it depends of im going to buy back. I do join a lot of project and i review well the white paper thats the time ill think if its gonna  a big project with potential and worth it to hold on the other hand some project are legit but same ideas so i think its not gonna work out to hold them long. And my other technique is i sell the half of my bounty reward and ill buy back if its on dump, usually  all ico's get dump on their 1st entrance  in an exchange.
Activity: 140
They are some good ones that have a long term prospect, these ones I hold. Others I just sell off on DEX
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I keep the coins. Although in the crypt not so long ago, but has not sold a single award. All I hold for perspective)
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
I like to hold them for a while to see if the price will increase. I want to at least give myself the chance to earn a nice reward for my hard work
Activity: 97
Everything is individual and depends on the specific project. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it, of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price.
Pages:
Jump to: