Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 76. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
If am okay with the price as at the time I receive it, I will sell and if it's on the other side, I will hold it, hoping for the better day.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
Whenever i receive any reward, i sell part sometimes and hold the remaining. Although there were times it did not sell some of the rewards i was given. I kept until they appreciated. Some gave me x5, x3 profit.
Activity: 142
I try to participate only in bounty campaigns of decent and solid projects, so i prefer just to hodl my tokens an usually it's quite profitable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Of course, I hold all my coins and only sell some of them when I need to pay something. Also I wait for their price to make some X after the ICO
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

To be honest, etherdelta does not seem like the best option to sell your tokens, because it has proven to be excessively vulnerable to attack by hackers, and it is difficult to sell your tokens at good prices, not to mention the huge fees that usually charge to you at the moment to move your tokens on that platform.

I would suggest that you wait for your tokens to be listed in major exchanges, however I have known many cases of tokens that never go out to major exchanges and remain in failed projects, so you must evaluate which option is more convenient for you.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
Personally, I 1-2 months always hold a coin and look at the situation on the market. Often, if you hold out for a few months, you can get your own profitable dividends.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
I don't think your friend's advice to you is correct. If it's mine, when I receive rewards and coins, I won't put it all on the exchange pending order. This is unwise, not every one. The coins will be as expected. I think that the time of the week is concerned with the trend of the coins. In different exchanges, it is a right thing to choose high-profit sales, so that you can learn more about the market.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
After I completed a bounty campaign, I usually kept those tokens for at least 2 months. At that time, the tokens were worth more and I would have more money than just getting it
Activity: 445
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while. But don't keep it for a long time. Keep your eye on the market. And if you think the coin can no longer go higher then sell it.
For me 50% i sell amd 50% i hold... Im doing this because i need money that will support my family's daily needs..  Specially for me that i have 3kids to support and currently working far from them.. With the help of bounties now i can work with the comfort of my home while with them.. Atleast even 50% i have holdings of my received tokens that maybe someday will give me some lambo to the moon... 😊😊
Activity: 100
I usually get more air COINS than I can sell. Because they can't trade at all, and that's fine. Some simply won't give me a reward. I can't do anything about it.
Activity: 462
Basically, I prefer hold coins. I do not think that it is worth selling them immediately after receiving, given the market instability and good growth prospects.
Activity: 35
after I receive tokens from bounty gifts I always see the market and if the price is good I would sell it immediately and do not want to hold it any longer but if the market price is not good then I hold it for some time
Activity: 126
After receiving bounty award some Jr. Member are starting to look for exchange wherein they can sell their coins right away and that are some common mistakes on their part, they don't have the patience to hold for a little more time, then just maybe after 3 days after they sell their token they just tap their forehead when they saw that their coin become x5-10 and they regretted their action, so holding after receiving it is also a good idea to do.
Activity: 336
When I see my received bounty tokens get pumped I normally sell half of them,but if I see the pump getting harder then I sell all.But if I see token price falling down I just keep.
Activity: 205
For Me all I do is to hold but sometimes if I have something urgent I wanna do with a little money then I do sell some. But not every time.. So I do suggest one should hold till the price of the token rises.
Activity: 88
I usually hold the coin that i got because the value will rise in a few months and the price is usually not good because there's a lot of people that sell their token and make the price down. I still have some tokens that i got a few months ago and their value already incresed several times than before.
Activity: 77
If I get a reward maybe I just save it and wait until the price is stable. I wont stop using bitcoin and my rewards that recieve I just save it for my future.
Activity: 75
I just hold those tokens and when the market grows that the time i sell those tokens for a good price and to get more profit.
Activity: 71
I always sell it, before the price getting worst.
Activity: 70
I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.
Pages:
Jump to: