Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 77. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Much better to keep them and hope for better times.  Smiley
Activity: 62
It will be great for the rewards I receive! will decide to keep coins I received from bounty if project is good and I am sure that coins are undervalued because I hope that I will help me to make a lot of money in the future. However,if there is no cash for living, I of course have to sell tokens for make a living.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I hold them for 3-6 months while monitoring their progress and follow up on how the project is doing. If I see that there is not much growth I will sell, otherwise I hold.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I will prefer to hold my coins because if you give that coin at least one year,  the coin will complete their road map step by step and the coin will go up. And in most case when the coin lists on any exchange the price dumps because the selling from bounty hunters. So as this selling ends and the project goes ahead successfully the price go even high and i will get good profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I am holding few coin that i got because i think its have potential in the future. Its good if we can sell more than x2 from ico price because we can gain profits and maybe buy again at lower price
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
I usually see the potential of the token, if the token I receive has enormous potential then I will hold it because it will give me more profit, but if my token does not have the potential then I immediately sell it
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
basically i don't sell any of my coins/token. no matter if bought, airdrop, bounty. sometime the time will come for sure but i don't consider selling it directly after the listing at the exchange. i prefer to go full risk  Grin
Activity: 518
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Personally, I believe that you do not need to immediately sell these coins. They need to give some time to strengthen and rise in price. After all, as the market grows, their value will grow and generate revenue.
Activity: 196
I have not received a prize yet. If I win an award, I will evaluate the prize and work to earn more. I am working on getting a prize, maybe selling it directly and getting away from here.
Activity: 82
I prefer to hold the coins because the more patience you are the more profit you received and then sell it if you're happy with the price.
It's like gambling, no one can know what will happen to the next phase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Some of the results I switched to Commerce, trade me wishing to invest for the long term. I switched to purchase Ethereum, Bitcoin and coins very good to put on hold as long as possible.
And partly also I for my living expenses.
Activity: 165
If I would be receiving rewards, if during that time the price is down, I will treasure it and keep it as investment for a long-term. Otherwise, if the price is high and I have necessities to buy, I will sell it. Or make it 50-50, 50% will be sold and another 50% will be treasured and hold for long term as investment.
Activity: 196
Depending on the ICO itself. If I think that the project is promising and will bring profit in the future (it seems to me), I'll Hold. If the project is not very good, I will do as you will, send it to the exchange with x2-x10
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
I prefer to hold the coins because the more patience you are the more profit you received and then sell it if you're happy with the price.
For me it's like gambling, no one can know what will happen to the next phase.
Activity: 392
The reward I get, I will bring them to continue business and invest in the cryptocurrency market. Thanks to this market, my finances are growing high and strong. I feel happy when entering the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 168
You have to work and follow for a long time to win awards. You have to know which sites the awards you win are sold. Then you can sell these prizes and earn money or wait and win more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
I usually, save 30-40% of my earning and then invest it in bitcoin. The rest is i usually buy stuffs for my self, all my needs for the whole semester, for my hobbies, for treating my friends, usually like that, and then thats it! But before i trade my tokens earned, i always check the price of it, if the price was right , right ahead i trade it and withdraw the money, and the rest is history.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, I leave these tokens for a long-term perspective. I see no reason to sell them now. I did not try to put up high selling orders on stock exchanges.
Activity: 75
The reward I received was generally placed in the wallet because it was not worth much, so I didn't have much interest in it. Maybe it would suddenly rise in the day. I think I would be very happy.
Activity: 106
I immediately sell my coins.  I need money and I can not hold them for a long term.  But the best option I think is to hold coins for half a year.
Pages:
Jump to: