Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 95. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
It mostly depends on token potential itself.
But selling instantly, once it hits exchange - is foolish, most plebs are doing it..
As for the rest and selling price - you have to improvise..
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
I monitor the market and keep them for about two, three months then sell, if the project is good, expect a rise in price of the coin
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
It depends on the exchange rate of the coin as at the time I received the reward, if the it's worth dumping, I will dump and if it's not, I will just hold.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
You almost anser your question. If i received my rewards if the project successfullly ended and it has price on it, i immediately sell the half of my price and i hold the remaining for more gain.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
For me it depends on project. If it is a good project, I will HODL the tokens for a long term, but if it is a project that is not so good, I will sell off use the fund invest in another coin or I cash out if i am in need of cash.
Activity: 364
what I do when I receive a reward is hold until the coin increase 3-5x from the price of ICO, because when I immediately sell the coin, surely the coin price will be very cheap (this is my experience), then when the 4- 5 months later the price will increase 3x from the initial price of the coin is entered in the exchange, so why i always hold my coin  Grin.
Activity: 728

I keep my tokens and do not sell. Once the first sold, and they then grew in value. Then she was very sorry.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Im holding my token reward for a couple of a month and observe if the project has an intension to develope their product if the project has a huge percentage to shine in the project I will buy more then wait until the price became x5 or more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
It depends on the project. If I see the future i don't sell but i don't see when it comes token. I stay in ethereum or any good token, coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Depends how much tokens you get, if I can cash out $100-200 and still have $800+ tokens left I will. No point holding all of them and being greedy that way if it doesn't work out long term at least you got something out of it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Personally, I do not sell coins immediately when I receive them after a successful company bounty. You need to look at the situation, and know about the price you expect from this coin. Now there are not enough tokens, which give xxx when I go to the exchange, so I'm still waiting for the pumping.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
im going to have bitcoin investment if i recieve my token from bounty my second option is buy altcoin and hold to make profit so i can earn more
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
I'm a kind of person who has a lot of patience! And for that I hold those coins that I received, and wait for the perfect moment, though it may seem hard and very risky but that's reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
if I think the project has future potential I do not sell those tokens and consider them as long term investments. if I have any doubts about the project I will convert it to bitcoin or ethereum and hold it Smiley
Activity: 1
make a sell order with x5 of current price  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
It all depends on the project. Some coins are pumped only once and after that they fall down forever. Also, the price of a coin depends very much on the price of bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

at the moment nothing is done with rewards! They are still stored and do not touch them until there is a good amount for further investment! it seems to me that this is better than immediately grabbing the first reward and spending it!
Activity: 118
I make a living from bounty rewards, when the rewards comes in like that, I sold 50% of it and I retain the rest for a better investments which might be short or long term investment and its depends on the potential of the project to boom.
Activity: 54
When the tokens are just distributed, its value is usually low, depending on the bidding agreed by the seller and the buyer. I just received tokens from my last campaign and as of now, I am holding it and waiting til its value increases and hoping for the best.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

After I received my rewards , If the coin has a potential I just hold it for a period of time until the value increased to maximize my profits . But if the coin has no potential and the value is low , I would totally sell it immediately.
Pages:
Jump to: