Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 94. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Generally speaking, I will hold the award for the long term. Because there's no cost to the reward so it's worth holding for the long term.

Activity: 448
Merit: 264
I sell it right now, because we're waiting for a lot worse times
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
store coins in other forms, meaning to be redeemed first into btc.they are in that bounty how much they give your reward  somewhat, you are great luck.
Activity: 134
I will as soon as possible sell the coins I get from airdrop. Because I am in need of fresh funds. Later when my finances are improved enough I will follow my friends' suggestions to store coins in other forms, meaning to be redeemed first into btc.
Activity: 94
What wil I do to he rewards, I sold it immediately once there is exchange rate, since the token is especially designed to that bounty, the price might drop it the future since the bounty already finished.
Activity: 136
I get reward from bounty campaign. Paid with altcoin. So, from altcoin I convert to ethereum. And I will make cash before I use it for transaction.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I try to sell them as soon as they go to the exchange. If you do not immediately sell them, then you can have problems and have to wait a very long time

I don't think this is the best strategy. Usually the price drops when everybody is dumping. IMO holding it for a while is a lot better.
In 90% of cases, you can sell it right away, and in a couple of weeks, buy at least 2 times cheaper
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I received a token from bounty and because the price is now down and unstable then I hold them in my wallet for some time and have not planned on sending them to the exchange until prices start to improve again, I think that's the best for me
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I save all of my rewards from staking. With Ark, the more I have the more the rewards will be. Compounding interest is a powerful tool.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Either sell or hold depending on the price in the market if it's already worth selling. I base my target price for selling my reward tokens from its original ico price or at least  little higher from ico value to get good gains and earnings.
I like to sell the coins if the project looks like it's not doing anything. Having the coin stored for a while is what I do normally though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
it all depends on what is the price at the time of the release of the token on the stock exchange, but in most cases I keep it for several months
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Either sell or hold depending on the price in the market if it's already worth selling. I base my target price for selling my reward tokens from its original ico price or at least  little higher from ico value to get good gains and earnings.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Basically it depends on coin to coin or project. If the project all target meets out I would rather choose to hold I will not make hurry to sell because there is more probability that coin will rise good in future If we keep patience. But I never sell my coin instantly I received. I always wait even most of the bounty coins I am holding in hoping that one day that will give me a good profit So I am holding it. Even your friend also gives you good advice to place sell orders if it triggered that will give you your desired profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I made the mistake to wait because prices were so high last december, but I should have sold my profits when i could, sell them for dollars, i would have buy a lot of tokens today
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
I try to sell them as soon as they go to the exchange. If you do not immediately sell them, then you can have problems and have to wait a very long time
If you are selling one of the first, then you get a good price, but if you did not have time, then the price falls too much and it becomes completely unprofitable to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

I don't think this is the best strategy. Usually the price drops when everybody is dumping. IMO holding it for a while is a lot better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Personally, I will be looking at the situation of this project first. If the project that I participated has a potential in the future and have a working product, I prefer to Hold my reward than dumping on the market and wait a right moment to sell it...
But if the project that I participate doesn't have a potential and without working product (fail/useless) I prefer to dump my reward than Hold...
Activity: 38
It depends on the project that pays you. Some of them are really promising and it will be smart to hold the tokens. But others lose more that half of the ICO price and never recover again. So it would be smart to sell them as fast as you can.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I always hold the coins I receive from the rewards, I wait until the coin has a high price, if the price is high then I will sell it so I get the money and can feel the result of my work.
Pages:
Jump to: