Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 96. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Actually it depends, when you are optimistic about the project you save it on your wallet. When you realize the project is failed or it doesn't even do the development, sell the garbage coins once it is listed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If the tokens or atcoins have potential to grow in the long term, I'd rather hold it till its value grow to profitable level. Before joining some bounties or participate in airdrops, try to find out first if they are legitimate or if their tokens is really worth investing. Majority of the token loses some of their value but if the token is potential, it may bounce back and appreciate further in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I would reinvest whatever rewards I'm going to receive. I don't have anything to buy or spend at this time. By reinvesting we can accumulate or multiply our earnings and have better retirement funds in the future. I have to set aside my spending habits at this time and enjoy the fruits of my labor when the right time comes.
Merit: 10
after I receive tokens from bounty gifts I always see the market and if the price is good I would sell it immediately and do not want to hold it any longer but if the market price is not good then I hold it for some time
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Usually try to re-invest them into different altcoins to diversify my portfolio and gain a bigger chance to profit. Smiley
Dude, do you mean that you sell them and then invest the money you got from selling? So you do not hold anything?
Activity: 182
Usually try to re-invest them into different altcoins to diversify my portfolio and gain a bigger chance to profit. Smiley
Activity: 532
It depends on a project. If I believe it is a strong one, than sell. But I also prefer to sell if I don't see really great perspectives.

Activity: 2
just hold until it x10  Smiley
Activity: 219
I will trade it to maximize the profit, I will sell it by taking profit 3 -5 times and then buy other potential coin again. Trading with good strategy will promising good return. But especially for token that has working product i hold it maximum in 1 years.
Activity: 2
just wait until it goes to the moon
Activity: 108
I enjoyed the reward I received from bitcoin. When I participate in quality campaigns, I get the corresponding score and some money. I used the money to continue to invest in bitcoin and the rest used to farm the cost of living every day. Life can not be short of money.
Can you tell which quality project?
Activity: 560
I probably hold my tokens those have potentials only because they are coins/tokens that will go to moon someday don't sell immediately those who have a big potential just hold them and to those coins you store and don't have potential to growth maybe you trade it or sell it immediately.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I enjoyed the reward I received from bitcoin. When I participate in quality campaigns, I get the corresponding score and some money. I used the money to continue to invest in bitcoin and the rest used to farm the cost of living every day. Life can not be short of money.
Activity: 108
I also get a few tokens, but its value is very low. I will wait for more
Activity: 168
If you have faith in the project, you can just continue hodling.

But if not, and this is what most people do I think - re-invest in other altcoins, depending on your requirements (i.e. if you want short term profits or you're hoding).
Activity: 133
I have not received my reward in bounty campaign I joined,perhaps I will save it or I will invest in other coins?I don't have a clear idea as of now.
Merit: 19
Since I haven't spent any money on them, I like to hold them and forget about them, some of them end up giving me a good profit. I you sell immediately then you harm the project and yourself.
Activity: 134
50% earned tokens drain, the rest, depending on the project, leave to a certain level x. If will shoot well, not will shoot, I have although 50% preserved Grin
Activity: 156
The rewards that i receive will be use for reinvest at the other potential coins and partly will be cash out and a small part will be my capital.
Activity: 263
To be honest,most of my rewards in bounty campaign will go to the expenses of my children in school,this is only my source of income so i need to cash out all my token reward to sustain the needs of my children.
Pages:
Jump to: