Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 97. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I invest in ICO which I think has the best potential. I also save it for savings purposes, so if there is a sudden need, I will directly use the token as a living backup fund.
Activity: 111
Everything is individual and depends on the specific project. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it, of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I prefer to hold coins, which I received. Because I believe that doing like this, I will get more
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age

It depend on the project I and there roadmap, I tends to Hold and expect a good return for  viable  project, I sell of atimes base on my nee dfor fiat for  personal use.It always best to Hold as the future seems brigth for  crypto. Its not always wise to sell off viable  coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
Now the bounties pay less and less (when they pay ...) and the value of the tokens is low.
So changing them seems to me a nonsense. Much better to keep them and hope for better times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
If I have reply to this post as at Early January my reply will be that I do hold my bounty rewards but from february up to this moment is better to sell off the rewards immediately you have it in one's wallet because I have one like that which I left maybe for a week and has decrease up to 5%. I do this to bounty rewards but for Airdrop I hold them like that.
Activity: 203
I converted the first reward i received into fiat for my dad's operation but now I am planning to hold the rest of my rewards and invest it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
if i have a token rewards. i will like holding it more than i sell it. because token rewards can be raise in the market sometimes so maybe we just need the right time for sale it.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Obviously, I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit. I am just waiting for the profit growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

When I follow such kind of campaigns and get some tokens, I may do both to hold or sell it. Yeah, Commonly, I will investigate first about the tokens or coins probably in the market and future. It is important to learn the tokens and project from ICO or other companies. This will define if the tokens will be successful or not. In this case, If I think it has a good prospect for long investment, I'll keep it. But, when it is doubt, I will sell it and buy other more profitable altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi

Good evening, look, most of the bounty hunters sell their tokens in the first few days after receiving the tokens from them, this is not the correct opinion, since the tokens need to be held for a while as the price for them will increase with the time
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
What do you do with the rewards you recieved?

For me if the platform is good and has working product this Token or Coin has a great potential so Ill prepare to HODL it but if i sense that my Reward coin/token has no working product ill sell it to Convert and Buy some token that I think has great Potential to be skyrocketed.thats simple
Activity: 340
If it's a good project I think you should keep them for 1-2 years you can get the money x2 or x10. If you are a project you feel unsafe you should sell them after receipt.
Activity: 142
What I do with that reward is by investing some in altcoins so that in future its rewards can multiply and partly for everyday life.
Activity: 97
First and foremost I just hold the tokens which I received from the bounties  for a period of time and wait for the value  or price in the market increases (high) and sell it wisely.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Now of course I keep everything: the market is blocked, and it is a pity to sell token at a low price, which may be in the future could take a good value. Let's hope.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Especially now that they are worth so little, selling tokens does not really make sense. I prefer to keep them all, and we hope that some of them will have an explosion and compensate others.
Activity: 8
I like to invest with the rewards i get , especially in promising coins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?
Indeed, all this is called trade. It is necessary to learn in time to extract profit and use it, otherwise the meaning of the occupation all this disappears. The received tokens should be immediately evaluated from the perspective of their prospects and held up to a certain point. Partially, tokens should be transferred to bitcoin, ethereum or other well-known coins, and partially output to fiat and used for own needs. Life is diverse and in advance to give general advice how to act in this or that situation is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: