Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 98. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

It really depends on the coins and the status of the coins in the market. Once, I have also sold immediately when I saw that the price is steadily going down with no higher buy orders, so I panicked and sold. Some of my rewards though are kept and waiting for bigger price to sell.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
In the past, when I get a token reward, I always hold it. I wait until hit a better exchange, then I sell it.
But now, with this current market condition. I always sell it, before the price getting worst.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I personally hold my rewards till end of this year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Better to hold rewards for a while and watch the coin behavior. But if the tendency is worsening and the coin is dropping down steadily then better to sell.
Activity: 305
Well the best thing to do when it comes to crypto is to hold if you don't really have need for the money, because crypto currency is an assets that have great potential and it Price could sky rocket at any given time since the market is volatile so the best thing to do is to hold because when you sell you lose your asset in the project.
Activity: 336
Everythime I received rewards from the successful ICO had joined, I hold my rewards for a long time because my token was raised and got more earning and more profitable. But if you want to sell it, much better you use it as your investment.
Activity: 308
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I hold some of the tokens I receive and some I exchange it to cash and some I used it to invest in other investment. I also invest in tokens but not all because we bever know that the tokens will loose its value and loose the money we invest in it that is why I invest other investment that I can invest like mutual fund. I also want to invest in business. To make my earned token circulate what I mean is, it is circulating and it is not just staying in the bank.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It depends on your choice and need, some of us have to cash out some money for basic needs while others have savings so they can choose to hold the token they received. Most token that has been out in an exchange has a very low price. I think it's best to hold the tokens for some time and wait for the price to grow.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
i always join bounty campaigns. and i receive free coins. i usually hodl my coins and wait for the right time to sell. but not all, i hold only coins that i think have a potential to success in their project.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Hold it till I gain enough profit that I set but if I am having an emergency I sell it immediately for me to use it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I usually hold the coin that i got because the value will rise in a few months and the price is usually not good because there's a lot of people that sell their token and make the price down. I still have some tokens that i got a few months ago and their value already incresed several times than before.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
For me  If  that coin is promising, I will divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding. So I can use it for my needs and invest for future.
That's what I usually do too in the tokens I received from bounty rewards split for selling and hodling, but sometimes it depends if the coin has potential or not. When I have doubts it can gain value as time passes or might be delisted in exchanges then I will sell it immediately as soon as it get listed because I might lose the chance to earn from it while there's an opportunity.
Activity: 252
the first rewards I recieved I immediately trade on etherdelta because I need the money for my financial needs. The 2nd reward, I still hold it until now, and waiting for the right time to trade and reinvest in a good ICO.
Activity: 130
For me  If  that coin is promising, I will divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding. So I can use it for my needs and invest for future.
Activity: 130
All of i got reward i can receive  i will save for the future of my family and the others are for all my  needs and maybe i will buy coins for investment
Activity: 462
I love collection as many coin/ token as possible. No one really know which of these coin/token will become a success. I just keep my reward offline and hope that it's time will come and I will be able to get rewarded indeed!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Depends on the reward (coin).

If you think it has potential, you're probably better off hodling. Go with your heart. Wink
Activity: 126
Your heart is always where your treasure is, my bounty rewards are kept for urgent need as at when they arrived. But I prefer to hold it when am not in need of any important want. At least, I can make a living from bounty rewards when I joined the right projects.
Activity: 406
All of the rewards that im earning goes to my personal wants and needs. In the end, it wad your privelege because you work for it so spend the way you want it.
Pages:
Jump to: