Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 9. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
August 12, 2018, 06:57:15 PM
ico keeps a good potential for profit. I believe that if IIC currently has a good future to be used as a good investment place, if we are smart to choose IO we can get maximum profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
I have never joined ICO because I don't have capital. If I have that, I want to join the ICO because there are lots of price cuts, if the project is good and the development is brilliant, I'm sure the price will increase many times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I think I would choose "growing industry" though I mostly just focus on the team behind the project, after all, they are the ones in charge, and their decisions are the ones leading the project and where it goes.
Activity: 308
August 12, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
I always believed that the development team is extremely important. It is also necessary to take into account the technology and the finished product of the project in order to make the appropriate decision on investments.
Activity: 294
August 12, 2018, 08:28:20 AM
To invest in a specific ICO project, it must have at least a minimal viable product that will be useful for society and people. Therefore, it is necessary to analyze it. I advise you to start with the study of the team and the white book.
Activity: 84
August 11, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
I look at the idea behind the project
Their road map
Their developers team
Mission statement

This is all I look forward to when choosing to invest in an ICO?
Activity: 476
August 11, 2018, 03:59:51 PM
My opinion is that you need a powerful team that fulfills its obligations to investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
Today, the number of available ICOs is growing noticeably, but among them it is not easy to choose a really promising, profitable option. Therefore, you need to consider the team, technology and the finished product.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 08:40:55 AM
When I choose an ico I look at the project if it's good or not and if many supporters of the project and investors think I'm good to buy but not all ico is legit there is also a scam so it's worth the effort do not just buy a coin in the ico if it's a shame.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 08:38:16 AM
The main thing when choosing a project is information about why this project was created, who is behind the project, information about the whole team, how the project will work in technical terms. Once all the information has been collected, the issue of investments can be resolved.
Activity: 46
August 11, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
which pulled in me to an ICO venture is the idea of the task, its aggregate supply, its abundance director, abundance allotment, softcap has been accomplished. Normally I want to pick a gaming venture, land or exchanger. presently begin many fascinating tasks. So the more decisions, I see additionally numerous activities that have a decent shot going ahead.
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
August 10, 2018, 02:53:16 AM
Like any other person, I am looking for income from projects, I try to buy tokens in the first stages of the ICO when there is a more profitable option for buying a token)
Activity: 75
August 10, 2018, 02:50:59 AM
what I see of course is how future profits are, then what projects or goals for the future. that's two things that are very important to me, maybe you think it will be different.
Activity: 406
August 10, 2018, 01:12:20 AM
First of all, I'm interested in the technology, prospects and goals of a particular project. It is also necessary to take into account the team of developers and the community of the project.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
I'll look for conditions where I might make a profit. Grin
Because most of the time an ICO is just a gamble, then I hope I can make money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
August 09, 2018, 11:40:39 AM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

Developers that are legitimate are the first thing I look for. And then I tend to see if the project is even worthwhile or unique in this space full of copycats.
Activity: 602
August 09, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
I'm looking for projects that are designed to solve situations and problems that have difficulties in real life. I'm very carefully considering projects that are global in nature. I believe that such projects have a future.
Activity: 110
August 09, 2018, 11:33:06 AM
Transparency and reputation of the creators - this is the most important thing, I do not know another concept.
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
I'm looking for a way to earn money by participating in various ICOs. After all, the Crypto currency has a good chance to rise quickly in price, provided a good project.
Activity: 43
August 08, 2018, 08:10:17 AM
When choosing an ICO, you should pay attention to the following points: whether there is already a finished product or it is under development, whether there is a sale of this product, who is behind the creation of this currency, the level of their skills, whether there is support from the state and other points.
Pages:
Jump to: