Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 10. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
For me, it is very important that the project is useful in the future, and not just was created for the specified period, and then all people forgot about it.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:48:36 PM
ICO intriguing will bring speculators and influence offers of his token later, for that to me the ICO ought to have the essential idea of an alluring, inventive, can add to the improvement without bounds, and the reality of the execution from the dev group and in that in its execution of the task
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 05:24:24 AM
Find a growth point that can bring huge social and technological effects in ICO. Only in this way can we achieve the greatest success.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
I think the most essential normally: Famous Developers in Team, Interesting Idea, Apha adaptation of project.This is the most motivation behind why individuals contribute on ICOs, there are some that incorporates the supply to be circulated in Bounty programs however these three is the most important.Though I am not looking this in an ICO but rather in an abundance battle. The way to the ICO venture is its group and undertaking philosophy.Only the group is solid and the thought has a future, at that point the capital and administration will be anything but difficult to tackle.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 11:33:20 PM
I believe that investments in ICO should be made with maximum caution. Therefore, I always carefully study the project team, other people's opinion about the project, the number of investors, budget, documents and everything else
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
✔️Important things to check when you do research on ICOs✔️

- check about tokenmetrics and the marketcap/hardcap
- check the team and advisors(whether they are having any blockchain expertise and exposure)
- check the community strength and marketing plan
- check the status of the product prototype (alpha, beta, showcase, etc.) and road map.
- check the status of influencers (Not paid shillers)
- check the communication strengths and transparency
- check whether the application is a viable one without ambitious claims
- check the whitepapaer well structured and written
- check the eco system and status of investors
- check whether the project really needs a cryptocurrency as a driving fuel.
- etc.

✔️Important Advisors and Invesment firms✔️

Pantera Capital
Blockchain Capital
Node Capital
8 Decimal Capital
Polychain
Compound
Boost VC
Andreessen Horowitz
Foundation Capital
Galaxy Digital
Fenbushi Capital
Blocktower Capital
1confirmation
Digital Currency Group
Metachain Capital
Signum Capital
Fabric Ventures
Turing Capital
MetaStable Capital
KR1
Andreas Schwartz
Hashed
FBG
Y Combinator
Greylock Partners
Kenetic Capital
Sora Ventures
INBlockchain
Sequoia Capital
Talenta
ZhenFund
DHVC
Hyperchain-capital
Coinfund
Grayscale
Naval Ravikant
Joey Krug
Winklevoss Capital
1kx
Global brains
DFJ Growth
LinkVC
Torque
TLDR
Satoshi Fund
Bitcoin Suisse
Huobi Capital
GBIC
Underscore
Blue Yard
Floodgate
semantic ventures
Base Ventures
Consensys
Founders Fund
Kenetic-Capital
Multicoin Capital
Activity: 392
July 29, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
For me, the internal component is very important. that is, I always look at all the attached documentation of the project and if there is no suitable documentation then it makes no sense even to pay attention to this cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 28, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
I am looking for either short term or long term profit. In the first case, I try to look for hype and in the second for solid projects.
Activity: 224
July 28, 2018, 05:16:59 AM
If you are planning to invest in ICO, you should do research in every aspect.

What is the ICO project? What are your goals?

Who are the executives of the project? Have they been on other projects before?

What are Softcap and Hardcap prices?

How is the road map to follow?

These are all important criteria for investors in ICO projects.
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 05:11:54 AM
Truly obviously, the socialmedia is a decent instrument to search for when you need to contribute, I mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, in the event that you search for genuine adherents you will acknowledge in the event that they are a fair program or not.
Activity: 154
July 26, 2018, 03:46:25 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I believe in strong team, roadmap, idea.  I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Have look. Smiley
Activity: 238
https://www.empirehotels.io
July 26, 2018, 03:34:08 PM
Probably like all people who came to this market, I'm looking for a good income with minimal investment !
Activity: 14
July 24, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
1. a big corporation behind
2. an existing customer database
3. an experienced team
4. Top industry advisors

eMusic is the best example! have a look at this team and advisors + almost 50 million users before the ICO even started.

https://token.emusic.com/

Very persuasive arguments man!

I can see eMusic already has agreements with thousands of independent record labels and millions of artists, putting together a catalog of over 25 million songs!

Sounds like a huge advantage and pretty decent project to invest in. 

Activity: 71
July 24, 2018, 08:55:34 AM
1. a big corporation behind
2. an existing customer database
3. an experienced team
4. Top industry advisors

eMusic is the best example! have a look at this team and advisors + almost 50 million users before the ICO even started.

https://token.emusic.com/

Activity: 133
July 24, 2018, 07:12:41 AM
There are 10 points that all ICO investors should study before jumping into an ICO.

- Team
- Timeline
- Media and Community
- Code Samples
- Regulation
- Distribution
- Purpose
- White Paper
- Global Potential
- Circulating Supply

Keep these points in mind next time you invest on an ICO, and keep them in mind even more if you are planning on developing your own token.

The SET Token was created to facilitate global environmental sustainability through innovative product introductions aimed at reducing the world’s carbon footprint and improving the health and fitness levels of everyone on the globe while demonstrating how blockchain technology can be instrumental in this quest through the use of multimedia channels for the betterment of society and generations to come.

With the intention and purpose of saving our environment, the SET project promotes Eco-friendly products and environment savvy Technology on a Decentralised Open Source Blockchain Platform. SET is a Rewards like discount Token which can be used for supporting the sale of anti-pollution products and creating an ecosystem for environmentally sustainable Businesses and entrepreneurs across the globe. The primary goal is to develop a global platform or a marketplace where we can purchase eco-friendly products which are manufactured by our manufacturers who want to use the platform to sell their eco-friendly products to like-minded consumers.

To know more visit: https://www.set4earth.io/

For more information, you can visit their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountysave-environment-tokenset-190k-worth-of-set-tokens-join-now-4361604

For more information and press releases related to SET you can also check out: https://coindelite.com/
Activity: 104
July 23, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
First of all, I am looking for an opportunity to make good money on worthy and promising projects.  And the second is that I'm looking for a good idea that can be adapted for myself and implemented in the future, because the crypto industry is still at the stage of origin
Activity: 116
July 22, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
His idea and its creators. Only with the simultaneous success of these two factors can we say that the ICO is worth attention.
Activity: 37
July 21, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
The way to the ICO venture is its group and undertaking rationality. Just the group is solid and the thought has a future, at that point the capital and administration will be anything but difficult to tackle. I suspect as much
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 02:18:33 PM
I'm impressed by coins with good technology, novelty. There should be a strong team, the coin should have a perspective but also be present on the main exchanges. As I am a speculator, the last point is important to me.
In ISO, I do not participate, only the company's bounty.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 18, 2018, 01:38:21 PM
usefulness coin. a coin which can survive until now is only usefulness coin. many shit coins become dead now, that's becaused they are not usefull
furthermore, active dev must be considered before choosing an ICO
Pages:
Jump to: